[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest ktiminie

Yep I love the last picture posted by @Rania, they're perfectly coordinated and so cute together

Yep I love the last picture posted by @Rania, they're perfectly coordinated and so cute together

​indeed they are so cute together:wub:

i dont know how to react to this..hahaha..i'm so happy for sure..and i'm still amazed..i had never so lucky as shippers before..lol

Guest aydenJ

Wow!! Sukkie's jacket is accessoriezed quite heavily..i saw some are wearing badges like sukkie. are the badges signify anything?

It's kinda awkward seing them being indifferent towards each other right? even if there is something going on between the two of them, can they just act like 'what friends should be'? If there is nothing going on between them, cant they just treat each other like friends? We miss seing them being friends just like pinochio's days right? Its their friendship that we adore..

Well...if they avoid each other for fearing rumours, then there could be something between them! Don't you think so? 

Miss js&sh 

https://instagram.com/p/u5XKewSjXZ/

Precisely! Remember during twenty vip premiere, there was no interaction between them though they're just near each other. They even sat apart from each other :( my shipper side was disappointed then haha! :D

Edited by JongShin0328

Guest ktiminie

Precisely! Remember during twenty vip premiere, there was no interaction between them though they're just near each other. They even sat apart from each other :( my shipper self was disappointed then haha! :D

​Well tonight they DO seat next to each other

Guest ktiminie

Strange ... They stick together, separately from all ... As a husband and wife... ... What's going on?  

d0eddd5ffce1e01c69796ce08feb9608.gif

​LOL @Cawa Rain this is THE BIG question :ph34r:;)

Guest MyAngelShinHye

Seriously guys,we must be the luckiest shippers ever!!!Soooo many moments even after the drama has ended.Now all we need to do is wait for the official announcement that they are getting married so that we can all die and go to heaven! :D