[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Actress #ParkShinHye goddess who fascinated France

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup

The gravure of Park Shin Hye taken by Antibes of Southern France holding the emerald sea was released in "W KOREA" August issue. 
This shooting was held at the time when Park Shin Hye visited Antibes's Eden Roc hotel to attend the launch site of the 17 F / W collection at the atelier Swarovski muse. In the gravure, Park Shin selected a neatly lifted hairstyle, deep makeup, and mature beauty costumes. In addition, brilliant Swarovski jewelry such as crystal necklace and drop type earrings made Park Shin Hye shine more beautifully. Thanks to that, gravure in an enchanting and mature atmosphere was completed, unlike the lovely and pure image that has been solidly accumulated since childhood. Especially in this shooting, despite the staff taking place under the hot sunshine which can not be used without using the towel, Park Shin Hye has appealing acting experience, various expressions and faint eyes And released a different appeal. France Antibes exotic scenery and beautiful nature, gave me more favors.
This gravure of Park Shine can be seen on the "W KOREA" August issue and the official website, and on the official social media channel "W KOREA", we are planning to show the behind-the-scenes footage of the photography collection
Meanwhile, after finishing the filming "silence" shooting, Park Shin Hye progressing to Asia tour fan meeting starting in Hong Kong from the beginning of June this year, on July 28 the explosive cheers and responses of fans in Philippine mania We finished fan meetings in success. In particular fan meeting of the day, to achieve a record that fill the 5000 seats in the actress alone, it proved the hot popularity of the "Korean Wave Empress" wave

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Cr.http://korepo.com/archives/346013 

Image result for thank you animated gifs

• Like 5

Actress #ParkShinHye made a cute appeal and attracted attention.

Image may contain: 1 person

Park Shin Hye disclosed his self-shot taken in the car along with his comment that "the car is very crowded" on his own Instagram on August  2 , 2017

In the released photograph, Park Shin Hye looks at the camera while looking down a little bit while keeping the seatbelt in the car. 
Park Shin Hye was in a casual style wearing a white baseball cap on a yellow T-shirt, grabbing the hearts of male fans with her beautiful appearance and cute expression.

Internet users who saw the picture showed reactions such as "female but falling in love ㅋ keke", "skin like milk, really enviable", "really clean".

Meanwhile Park Shin Hye is just complete her Asian Tour Fan Meeting with the title of "2017 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour Flower of Angel" since June.

Cr.http://k-plaza.com/2017/08/parkshinhye-21.html

Related image

• Like 8

15 hours ago, isabelly said:

the car looks so similar ahahahah

Yes yes yes @isabelly, seriously! Hahaha :D 

And thanks to @mujay for sharing that darling video. Gosh, it feels like we are watching a private chat between these two, even their clothing is color coordinated! Love it!! 

Appreciate all who are sharing and keeping this thread buzzing with happy darling news. We'll reach the 1000 page mark in no time! 

• Like 9

Actor Lee Jong Suk delays military enlistment

By elliefilet    1 hour ago    6,049    1,736    1
lee-jong-suk

Though he was initially scheduled to enlist on August 10, his agency YG Entertainment has now announced there's been a change of plans. On August 4, the label stated, "Though Lee Jong Suk was recently called to enlist for the country, he's already signed on as the lead of a movie and drama. He doesn't think of his responsibility lightly, so it's been decided that his enlistment will be delayed."

Lee Jong Suk also stated, "I feel apologetic as I'm enlisting later than my peers, and I understand that it's something that I must do as a Korean man. I will faithfully fulfill my duty to defend the country. When my enlistment time comes, I'll be sure to tell my fans."

In other news, Lee Jong Suk's film 'V.I.P' premieres on the 24th, and his SBS drama 'While You Were Sleeping' is set to premiere in September.

Image result for thank you animated gifs hello kitty
  • Like 7