[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i can't wait to see her pictorials in the maldives .. i remember the ones she took in HAWAI i guess ?? those were soooooo gorgeous !!

and i also feel so sorry for the loss of that actress, shin hye must be indeed very sad since they were so close when they filmed together .. but she'll have all the comfort she needs just like she had it when her grandfather passed away from that particular person :wink::wink: 

have a good day - good evening wherever you are :D 

• Like 11

recently i'm not in K-drama anymore since i've got less time to do it but for sure i'll be watching JS's drama this summer and his movie .. i'll be patiently waiting for SH too .. although i'm really really hoping to see her next to JS again which is close to impossible .. but a girl can dream right ? also it's been 3 years since pinocchio so ... huuuh! 

• Like 12

3 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

Is anyone watching Chicago Typewriter? Makes me wish Shin Hye was playing the lead role in it! The drama looks so interesting :bawling:

I hope she picks something good soon. 

I feel you Ash!!! I was about to say the same thing.. It was rumored before that SH will play the lead.

But then, read somewhere that she'll be doing the pictorials/ads this year. Hope she will change her mind and we will be seeing here again soon.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hanz1001 said:

I feel you Ash!!! I was about to say the same thing.. It was rumored before that SH will play the lead.

But then, read somewhere that she'll be doing the pictorials/ads this year. Hope she will change her mind and we will be seeing here again soon.

I hope she picks a drama at least by the end of the year... :( He has been on a work spree and yet we have nothing to see of his work.. Slow waiting moments like these are just plain sad..

@MarieJose :(:(:( I wish we saw them together somewhere...Anywhere.. sigh..

• Like 10

Guest twingals

Missing PSH so much! Can't wait to see what the next project will be, still wishing one with KSH :blush:.  

About relatioships....after reading the latest controversy of Lee Jun Ki and gf, Shin Hye is so wise to adamantly state that she will never admit hers till only on her wedding day . She is absolutely right in saying that it will hurt other people, it's a business after all. Fans of dramas sometimes can't differentiate acting and real life, after 2 years of the rumor of  them being together, and now LJK admitting and having to apologize is something I don't understand. What can be learned from this? We now know that Dispatch and the like really know their business... I haven't heard of them being sued for posting pictures.......up to the couple and their company to spin. Just my thought. 

@twingals i agree with you .. dispatch wasn't sued by them at all and if they did we probably would've heard about it just like every other sue case .. however i do think they had a compromise between them to never follow them again because as we all darling shippers know .. they were seen together after the news a lot of times .. remmeber golfing ? Busan ?? picnic ?? him returning to korea from china from the 13th february till the 20th ( her birthday, HER graduation not his and ofc  valentine yes yess i remember haha B) ) ..  I think dispatch was more then able to clear her name after they both "denied" or shall i say " prefered to not talk about it at all" because really they didn't deny at all and we only heard from their respective companies right ? 

up till recently i just heard that SH was questioned in one interview about her love life and STILL she didn't talk about it and avoided those question .. JS as usual being blunt and answering whatever :tongue: 

ahhh i love this ship really .. and the fact that we have people being so insecure about THEIR ship because of us makes me love it more !! :D:D

• Like 13