[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

#Parkshinhye wears the French Brand #Thekooples "Silk feathers Cotton Shirt"

Image may contain: 2 people

Hide contents

2017-01-23_13-38-46_2017-02-25_03-21-42.jpg?type=w2

2017-01-23_13-38-46_2017-02-25_03-22-38.jpg?type=w2

One of the French brands is a hot cup.

I like the feeling of Chloe Dipiero ~ ^ ^

There are a lot of entertainers wearing it,

I think Park Shin Hye wears a lot of European brand clothes from now on.

Park Shin hye is wearing a feather blouse Shirt,

It was sold out a long time ago, but it appeared again.

Cr. http://m.blog.naver.com/mdfiona/220944179627

Image result for thank you animated gif

• Like 7

On 26/2/2017 at 10:58 PM, Meemeemia said:

@isabellyThis brings happiness to me! I totally LOVE his expression and HAPPY reaction! Oh, how I wish someone who knows Thai can interpret Suki's answer!!! :D

@meemeemia did someone really asked him that question? if that so i'm too really curious about his answer. btw whenever JS had fan meeting in Thailand he really looked so happy and excited. is it only me or i just delulu. hehehehheheee

• Like 9

On 2/25/2017 at 9:07 PM, littlebluestar_7 said:

LJS after 2 years still singing PINOCCHIO OST on his fanmeeting in BKK today...:)...I think he really improved his singing, I like it more and more how he is singing..:):heart:

Credit to the owner

Credit to the owner

We like pinocchio OSTs also..:D

I agree with you he is better in singing now and especially because its Pinocchio OST..

• Like 13

Today I missed so much our darling couple, and was watching fan made videos...I found this video about pinocchio wrap up party...Our Sukkie was so cute...he was around  our girl....and at 0.40  they touched each other hands for a second...:)...the first I was thinking I was hallucinating...so I checked a few times....it was not hallucination...:D...I was just thinking what these two cuties were doing?...

Credit to the owner

• Like 12

On 28 February 2017 at 10:49 AM, Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut said:

@meemeemia did someone really asked him that question? if that so i'm too really curious about his answer. btw whenever JS had fan meeting in Thailand he really looked so happy and excited. is it only me or i just delulu. hehehehheheee

@Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut I was responding happily to isabelly's post. She wrote - when someone asked Suki if he misses Shin Hye! Not sure if isabelly's just kidding pulling our legs or reporting an actual question from the audience! I went to Suki's thread to check but no one mentioned it, so it could just be isabelly's delulu! But her post brings on the feels and smiles :) I'm just CRAVING for news of this couple...! 

• Like 6

On 28 February 2017 at 6:22 PM, wannie002067 said:

Hi!:) been a silent reader all this time and I just didn't have the guts to post:blush: as I am more active in Instagram and twitter in following our darling couple:)..hope to be friends and spazz with all of you:D:)

Welcome to join us @wannie002067 :) I also lurked here since Pinnochio days :ph34r: till the trolls made me so :angry:that I came out of hiding to support the shippers here. Then I found out the community here is accepting and friendly, so just show up whenever you can. We want more energy around here! 

• Like 10

13 hours ago, Meemeemia said:

@Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut I was responding happily to isabelly's post. She wrote - when someone asked Suki if he misses Shin Hye! Not sure if isabelly's just kidding pulling our legs or reporting an actual question from the audience! I went to Suki's thread to check but no one mentioned it, so it could just be isabelly's delulu! But her post brings on the feels and smiles :) I'm just CRAVING for news of this couple...! 

Dear friend!! :) just was my delulu dreamming! :wub:

• Like 8

21 hours ago, Meemeemia said:

hahahhaaa.... i really thought someone asked him.  it makes my day if it's really being wuestioned by someone. happy darlings day...

• Like 8