[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

10 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

Reveal hidden contents

hmmmm oct 16 Italian restaurant hmm dunno not sure :blink::phew:

Ooohhh Rania! I love uuuuuuu :wub: many kisses from me... 

But what is happening??? Ooohhhh this is a blast... I might not be able to sleep tonight...i'll be deluluing whole night... Aaaaahhhkkkkk could u feed us a bit more...

I feel like i just got a heart attack...  my poor heart... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Sid01 said:

Ooohhh Rania! I love uuuuuuu :wub: many kisses from me... 

But what is happening??? Ooohhhh this is a blast... I might not be able to sleep tonight...i'll be deluluing whole night... Aaaaahhhkkkkk could u feed us a bit more...

I feel like i just got a heart attack...  my poor heart... :sweatingbullets:

Whats the issue here...I cannot see...please

• Like 3

Yeehh you're right, @Rania Zeid

I won't expect too much...just a tiny bit.. Wkwkkw their happiness = their business :wub:

They are the ones who hold their own future. I am ready to hear either they are still hanging out together or with someone else, i will always support both of them.

Buuuuutt, tonight i want to delulu using ur spoiler with a romantic Italian atmosphere...ahhhhhhh oowww ooowww, huaaaaahhhh :sweatingbullets:

this song become so real to me... 

Ooohhh gooshhh... That specific october date??? Huh...i couldn't assume anything to be happened ...wake up!...wake up! I need to be realistic and yes, should always be ready for everything... :blink:

And if there's a good news, let me just assume they are just close friends, not more and not less! Wkwkwk 

But if it's actually bad news, i still have to accept it because is NOMB..:sweatingbullets:, their happiness will be my priority.

thank you Rania for the spoiler! 

Peace!

• Like 13

On 10/21/2016 at 9:31 PM, Crizelda Chan said:

Yes because I'm curious. ..hehehe...that's the ending pics of Pinocchio right and a lot of good praise from him with his Co star?how about we"w"? Nothing

3 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Hide contents

hmmmm oct 16 Italian restaurant hmm dunno not sure :blink:

Whats this all about...I cannot understand who's at Italian restaurant last Oct 16?please 

• Like 3

On November 1, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Crizelda Chan said:

Whats this all about...I cannot understand who's at Italian restaurant last Oct 16?please 

Maybe some fans saw them at Italian Resto...but you know we shouldn't trust this.  

Wierd thing, they gave that specific date... Wkwkwk... I just use this for fun and keep this thread alive ... ;) We should not take it seriously.

However, when it came from JS hard core fan, i went crazy like flying to the moon! Just very happy seeing RZ posted it even she assured us not to trust it 100%, might be just a fake issue. 

But i still have hope coz last time when we knew (spotted in the same area with their friends) they were riding horses, climbing, golfing  together.... Aaahhhh JS stated those somewhere in his interviews too... (Correct me if i am wrong) Wkwkkwwkw well he did not specifically mention with SH, i just assume with her  and friends :sweatingbullets:..

Re: 16th Oct... I dont have much info.. Just trust RZ..coz she posted what might relate to our Darlings, but what I like is...there is no assumption, no analysis, no delusional... It's up to us...you can delulu or you prefer a fact  :wub:  becoz i miss my darlings so much so yeaaahhh i am a bit delusional :blink: coz she posted in our thread, hope it's a good sign...

sorry, i know i am too much delusional here... Unable to stop my heart for "darlings"... 

look what they were doing while filming W and Doctors, seeee....they're still being friendly to each other. 

@Crizelda Chan, about W... Lots of people praised their on screen chemistry and they both have done well...this W is not a simple drama and easy to perform, but HHJ got award from this drama right? So she must be good at acting..My boy was very dependent on her and i think he also learned a lot from his noona. I read lots of praises too but seems the medias did not much pay attention on them... To be honest their lovey dovey chemistry gave me headache ha ha ha..it's because the drama happened after Pino...i saw JS did the same to his other Co stars... but that happened before Pino.

Aaahhhhaa time to cook and pick up my son, have a blast day my friends... Let's us delulu again later... Please dont get bored at me... I kinda late joining this tread, when others have moved their hearts to other couples... Aaahhhh yes yes... Hope to meet old friends again to share joy about our Darlings..

Peace!

• Like 18

Hello people! I'm back to civilisation.. :D ( my office has this horrid habit of sending me to places without any network and then overworking the hell out of me..)

It's so good to see so many old faces back.. :) feels like home again.. 

How didn't anyone remember that it's been a year since the Korean Cultural awards.. :D I still remember hiding at work and streaming it, while people here went crazy.. they tried so hard to avoid each other.. yet ended up with perfect pictures.. :wub:

12190094_10153646742431221_7588219079677

12208717_10153646755486221_5881047175550

Surprisingly, baby girl has been active lately on Instagram.. :) and I love her new haircut.. looks so good on her.. also.. she wants to go on a drive? ;):D

Samchoon.. where are you? Are you listening? :D

P.s: She was sick during these awards last year.. cough and cold I think... And he had a fan sign the day after this..and he had turned up with a cold too.. :phew: :sweatingbullets: the same fan sign, where he wrote he loved Dongjjang Jigae.. and we all know who cooks Dongjjang Jigae well.. :D

Sigh.. days of bliss!

• Like 10

Hi Darling Shippers...I'm long time silence lurcker...but not the daily checker one...I remeber to know Soompi during Pinocchio time and I was checking both Pinocchio thread and Darling thread frequently...but to be honest I wasn't darling shipper...after D news I didn't believe in D Bcaz Both company deneid it and I heard many rumors about SH others co-stars ...I watched Director DVD cuts and even after that I said to myself the reality of Dispatch is 50% ... but it took me 6 months maybe and I believed them 100% ... and during this time I just checked  this forum once or twice...I mean there wasn't any thing special to made me believe them I just belived them when my Logical believed them not my feelings..it's Important for me to don't Dream something that it may be reel so I just dream when I can be sure about some facts...and after 6 months my logical said this to me : hey ! Dispatch isn't joke...look to all their recently News they are all confirmed  surely Dispatch isn't incconcent and may do something wrong too but you see all shippers waiting for D news for their Dreamy ship and revealing  more pics after their denied that , means they were Super sure and you know Empty apartment isn't normal even if you are very open-minded... so as level of trust that people have about Dispatch,  when they want to reveal one they should be completely sure about that...at that time I didn't have time for re-watching  their BTS or re-read their interview or think about their cloths and IG's consindnce( cause I hardly studying for Univesity Enteral exams ) the only  thing that made me believe was checking my IG during my break  wich involved some Sh fan pages / jonshin shipper's FP and k-pop & k-drama news and knowing SH and Kdrama land better...then one day I said to my Darling shiper friend that I think at least at that time they were dating and she reveald me so interesting considnence and else that make me more surprised and happy ( she is hardly darling shipper and soompier and she has been her fan for 7 years I think ) ...so again my logical part says it's not logical they broken up and then JS sent Food Truck for her and and his another friends? Who can watch his ex-girlfriend drama "Doctors"   before any drama?? Who can write his ex-GF drama's dialog some where?? And enjoying the drama wich he acted with his ex-GF  & singing  this drama OST? And meet his ex-GF  close friends???? He should  be crazy if does these while he has broken up!! So we no he isn't ...so it may means they are still dating  ! It was all logically things and I ignor their lovely BTS that makes me always smile( I emphasis on  logical side  cause of some of you know why ! )...and about another shippers so I should say something  interesting to you...I have a very   hardly Kdramer/Kpoper friend whom even going to Korean classes now and know so much about KPop & drama...she isn't JS fan so she doesn't know enough that How Skinshipable JS is...and she likes "W" couple so much and said me she 'll be happy if hear about them dating cause they are too good together...I gave her that Apan star MV from MBC  wich incloud  so many skin ship if you know...she saw it...at first she told me : they are too close , no ? Then after its ending I asked her about dating and she told me :no, i Don't think, Bcaz if there was something Special about them they couldn't  be that comfortable and touchy feely againts Cameras  cause they know about BTS's Cameras and else ...and let me say this their strong companies couldn't allow them to release this kind of BTS with OBVIOUS skinship ( you know when ever you find out some thing easily and it was too OBVIOUS you better doubt about that) when they allowd this means their companies are sure that there isn't anything special and in Future will not too...and how they can be sure?? MAYBE  knowing about their( or one of them) current GF/BF can be reason . ( sure it's just possibility and my thoughts not more maybe false ) in addition JS is 27 years old and mature and experienced   enough to aware of rumors and its issues so when he touchs his co-star hair  at press-con and interviews ( the last scence when they said good bye to fans on BTS ) it means this kind of skinship is really usuall for him that he does among public ... so after this again I should say basic on my Logicall I think this way ,  her latest co-star is lovely close friend for him not the romatical one...I don't make delulu it's all basic on every human being logic and the OBVIOUS facts...sorry so sorry I know its toooooo long but I should say these after months and maybe this is my only post here...and surely most darling shipper know this but As I see some another shippers see this thread and commenting too so maybe this is good for them...and sorry for my bad English you may see so many wrongs from me...! I should say this too I don't bash another shippers they can delulu and I like his latest co-star cause she is lovely,nice,talented and beautiful  and even I feel happy for JS to find another good friend like her but some time being too sure about something you don't know well is big risk even in Kdrama land wich all of us know this is a little little part of our life ...an entertainment only...you know we can learn anything from this kind of hobbies for example how false  judging people and their feelings  easily and think instead of them and make misunderstood things seriously is and I believe  everything  can happen specially that we are far from them ( JS , Sh or...) and we really  don't  know about them so I'll  not surprise  if i hear something  about them dating some one..cause I don't  like them Bcaz they are real or great together  I like them cuz I enjony watching  2 lovely person together..and I know cause this post is too long some one may not read  but if you reading this TnX SOooo Much :))

Edited by bahara
  • Like 14