[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i agree, tobe honest i see that their "new fans" never watch Pinocchio before, including the BTS, so it is hard for some of them to make a conclusion i guess, every drama has their own  chemistry,we all here knew how JS about PSH, that he have been "watch" this our beautiful shin hye since he try to ask her to work with him  in doctor stranger, their journey, their skinship, their common habits, or their coincidences. and uri darling is a MEDIA DARLING too, sometimes media will bring them up n the air again, just to remind us that they were realy something, every close friend of her show their support by sending a food or a budget a flower to support shin hye in the shooting location, so as JS and if its true JS and SH realy close friend, ithink JS will do the same thing to her, and in reverse but we see nothing, lol like sunbaenim in pinocchio quote "if there is something you afraid to admit in public, it means you hide something in back, or something like that, i dont really remember the exact words but i think you guys know what i mean hehe..we all know that uri darling support each other without us knowing it and deep in your heart you know it!

• Like 12

HYJ opened weibo account and she is following both LJS and PSH.. I think LJS-PSH are more like Ji sung and LBY.. I think LJS might have even told HYJ about their date just like how LBY told and they are just friendly like how LJS was with LBY when she was dating ji sung

13934606_913093378819356_822880931008628

• Like 10

2 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

So apparently both of them have Fan meets on the 10th of September... she in Shanghai and him in Seoul.. sigh.. :)

I wonder what they are doing after the fan meets... ;)

their location reminds me of RapidoxMVIO :)

• Like 6

Hihihi good to be back lurking on this page :) can't remember the last page I've read so need a lot of back read XD

Just want to express my love to our Darling couple... have been watching 'W' and no doubt there's a great chemistry between JS and HJ but watching them just led me on a weekend marathon of 'Pinocchio' hahaha... there's a lot of skinship in particular kissing in JS new drama, romantic it is but it doesn't have that electricity I felt on SH & JS (my own feeling)...

You know after all that kisses up to ep.7, I need a breather so I've searched for the video of our Darling Couple on the Wedding BTS Directors cut... and you'll know it's not about how hot or passionate the kiss but the feelings embedded within yay! Even a sweet unscripted kiss on the cheek will make you kyaaa~ (sadly I don't have the dvd :( so can someone make a gif of it... its really precious! Seen some parts on YT)

Haven't watched D yet so can't comment on SH and RW but I know our SH will do well (given D is topping the list) :) So happy that both our Darling Couple's new drama is faring good. And with this I hope they'll receive the Best Actor and Actress award by year end (delusions on them standing on the same stage together)

No one will stop me If I think they're a real couple right? Hahaha Darling Couple Fighting!!! :blush:

• Like 10

1 hour ago, sapphire_13 said:

Just want to express my love to our Darling couple... have been watching 'W' and no doubt there's a great chemistry between JS and HJ but watching them just led me on a weekend marathon of 'Pinocchio' hahaha... there's a lot of skinship in particular kissing in JS new drama, romantic it is but it doesn't have that electricity I felt on SH & JS (my own feeling)..

I wholeheartedly agree with this observation, JS kisses are looking  hot in W( enjoyed looking at his acting)  but it did not have the same feel as it did with PSH, which subsequently  gave rise to the idea that there was something there between the leads on that series.

I have left Doctors alone for while and will attempt to catch up because I was just blindsided by another medical drama " Beautiful mind".  I felt more chemistry between the lead characters.  ( Sorry that series was shorten but it's one of my favorites now.)  I would like to  see how the leads in Doctors develop their characters.   Overall glad the two of them are doing well professionally and in my heart I believe personally that this ship is sailing smoothly.

• Like 5

Guest aydenJ

Somebody asked for this?

Cr to owner

When i fell in love with this couple for their great synergy in the drama, not only their acting but their whole body movement, tones & facial expressions complement each other. But what makes me ship them is their chemistry & affection to each other in the bts & their collaboration after pinochio. 

Sweet Things Guys Do In Dramas That We Wish They Did In Real Life

3PvLvMK.gif

Viki Global TV

Stays with you all night when you’re sick, and doesn’t leave your side for a second (okay, unless he needs to use the washroom, but that’s excusable). Also holds your hands while you’re sleeping.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/15/things-guys-dramas-wished-real-life/

:wub:

• Like 6

'Doctors' not airing this Tuesday

park-shin-hye,kim-rae-won

This Tuesday, August 16, SBS will not be airing 'Doctors', due to several Olympic sports broadcasts. 

Instead of the drama, SBS will be broadcasting 'Olympic Games 2016 Rio' sports such as wrestling, badminton, and volleyball. SBS's 'Burning Youth' will also not air that same evening. 

We hope you caught Monday's episode!

CR.http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/08/doctors-not-airing-this-tuesday

animated-thank-you-image-0128

• Like 3