[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

Just had a chance watching 'doctors' & had a marathon ep3-6

just my random thoughts 

1. First kiss in the rain- tbh i'm not suprise with the kiss & i think it hye jung reaction was appropriate. To me, it was scripted as such due to hj situation..HJ had a crush on jh but sadly they were separated for 13 yrs without having a chance to even get to know each other's feeling. Any woman in her situation (who grows up the way she did) has definitely sheilded herself from being affectionately attach to others esp men. So, when she was unexpectedly kissed by a man whom she hasn't met for a long time, how would or how should she react? She herself wasn't sure of her feeling for him, was it love? Longing? I guess thats why hye jung kinda stiff but she does respond to the kiss as the camera focus on her foot, she lifted her body a bit to reach him. Hye jung's situation is different from choi inha...who is so certain of her feeling for dalpo & they have tenderly nurtured their feeling for 13yrs, living together in the same house, knowing each other's inside out. Thats why darling first kiss is so 'giving' and 'confirming' each other feeling. I think if hj& jh are to kiss again, it would be a more sizzling scene

Now, as a shipper...I too can't help feeling a bit bitter watching them kiss their co-stars. But well...it's their job & they are doing their job very well! So, i tried to skip their kissing scene next time! (Errrr)

I'll continue with other trivial thoughts later

this kiss....emmm

54 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

Just had a chance watching 'doctors' & had a marathon ep3-6

just my random thoughts 

1. First kiss in the rain- tbh i'm not suprise with the kiss & i think it hye jung reaction was appropriate. To me, it was scripted as such due to hj situation..HJ had a crush on jh but sadly they were separated for 13 yrs without having a chance to even get to know each other's feeling. Any woman in her situation (who grows up the way she did) has definitely sheilded herself from being affectionately attach to others esp men. So, when she was unexpectedly kissed by a man whom she hasn't met for a long time, how would or how should she react? She herself wasn't sure of her feeling for him, was it love? Longing? I guess thats why hye jung kinda stiff but she does respond to the kiss as the camera focus on her foot, she lifted her body a bit to reach him. Hye jung's situation is different from choi inha...who is so certain of her feeling for dalpo & they have tenderly nurtured their feeling for 13yrs, living together in the same house, knowing each other's inside out. Thats why darling first kiss is so 'giving' and 'confirming' each other feeling. I think if hj& jh are to kiss again, it would be a more sizzling scene

Now, as a shipper...I too can't help feeling a bit bitter watching them kiss their co-stars. But well...it's their job & they are doing their job very well! So, i tried to skip their kissing scene next time! (Errrr)

I'll continue with other trivial thoughts later

this kiss....emmm

Agree with the kiss analysis. The first kiss in "Doctors" was a surprise kiss, HJ has closed her heart for romantic feeling for years, and needs time to understand her true longing. We should wait for other kisses to compare.

LJS has a reputation to be a good kisser, so his fans need to get used to him kissing passionately his co-stars. He is very professional to separate acting with reality, as he was not rumored to date previous co-stars, except one "scandal" last year. :blink: 

In K-dramas, kisses are only in very important points of relatioship: first confession of love, break-up, reconciliation, ending. Most of the romantic scenes are focused on conversation and soft skinships, such as touching cheeks, hairs, holding hands, hugs, etc, leading to the high points.

Darling couples are both in South Korea, so they can communicate easily with each other. But at this moment, they have to set aside personal feelings to focus on the actings. Let them concentrate in the dramas.:vicx:

• Like 7

6 K-dramas that prove Park Shin Hye is on an unbeatable winning streak
by Nancy Z on Tue, Jul 12, 2016

0  8048
Park Shin Hye's agency recently admitted that Doctor Crush was feared to be a flop. Say what? With the new drama breaking ratings record, it's hard to believe that there was any concern. However, the agency said that it was natural to anticipate a flop after her 3 years of continuous wins. What do you think? Let's take a look at her winning streak of her last 6 dramas (and it's not just for 3 years).

The beautiful and popular actress actually started as a child actor at the age of 12 in the romance classic Stairway to Heaven, and became the leading lady of a hot new drama when she was 19 in 2009.

6. You're Beautiful (2009) - Park Shin Hye starred in a dual role as twins Go Mi Nyu and Go Mi Nam. The 19-year-old actress was transitioning from playing teenagers to young women who were venturing out into the world, just like she herself was. Her character not only captivated fellow K-pop group members played by Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, and Lee Hong Ki, but also fascinated worldwide K-drama viewers.

You're Beautiful
 Add to Queue
 Watch Now
5. Heartstrings (2011) - If there was any criticism of You're Beautiful, it was that some fans would have preferred Jung Yong Hwa to get the girl. So in 2011, Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa co-starred as college students who fell in love. Because international viewers were familiar with the popular leads from You're Beautiful, broadcasting rights to Heartstrings were sold to 8 countries ahead of its premier in South Korea.

Heartstrings
 Add to Queue
 Watch Now
4. Flower Boy Next Door (2013) - Park Shin Hye played an introverted writer who was such a recluse that she practically stayed inside her apartment all day and only sneaked out occasionally for necessities. One day, she caught the eye of extrovert Yoon Si Yoon who was intrigued and wanted to bring her out of her shell. Once again, Park Shin Hye's popularity led to the broadcasting rights being sold to 10 countries, including to Japan at the highest rate at that time.

Flower Boy Next Door
 Add to Queue
 Watch Now
3. Heirs (2013) - The ensemble drama became one of the hottest smash hits, and broadcasting rights were sold to 13 countries. Fans point to Lee Min Ho as the main reason for the high popularity of the hit drama, which has maintained its forever spot in DramaFever's Top 10 K-drama rankings. But, maybe Park Shin Hye is also the reason for the drama's perennial popularity? Certainly in the story about high school students who were weighed down by family and peer pressures, she was the one who both Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin pursued.

Heirs
 Add to Queue
 Watch Now
2. Pinocchio (2014-2015) - Park Shin Hye's collaboration with Lee Jong Suk was successful, and once again, confirmed the then 23-year-old actress as a bankable star. Her onscreen chemistry with co-star Lee Jong Suk particularly charmed the audience. Both stars' popularity rose, thanks to Pinocchio, and they were included for the first time in Forbes Korea's Top 40 Korean Celebrities in 2015. By the end of 2015, our popular actress would also have amassed over 10 million followers on Weibo, the Chinese social media platform.

Pinocchio
 Add to Queue
 Watch Now
Before we get to her newest drama, I'd like to note that the only drama that I am not including here is Hayate the Combat Butler, a 2011 Taiwanese adaptation of a Japanese manga. Park Shin Hye is also a favorite guest star for cameo appearances in many dramas, such as in The Entertainer.

1. Doctor Crush (2016), originally named Female Gangster Hye Jung, stars Park Shin Hye as Hye Jung who has a gangster-like personality because of her childhood experiences. Park Shin Hye takes the risk of playing a character that is totally different from her past roles, and the new drama is now the ratings leader in South Korea and in DramaFever's own Top 10 K-dramas. 

What is especially unique about Doctor Crush's success is that, despite co-star Kim Rae Won's own long-time fame, Park Shin Hye is clearly the leading star who has attracted a new wave of K-drama fans. While many K-dramas are still featuring their leading men as the main attraction, it is now recognized that Park Shin Hye alone can turn a drama into a hit. She is only 26, and her future looks bright and limitless.

Congratulations to Park Shin Hye!

Find the article here: https://www.dramafever.com/news/six-drama-prove-that-park-shin-hye-is-continuing-on-her-winning-streak/

:) You go, baby girl!! :)

• Like 12

6 hours ago, ThinkPositive said:

Found this and the article itself had nothing!!   Really...Such click bait article titles.  Fun though.

http://www.ibtimes.com/doctors-star-park-shin-hye-beauty-diet-secrets-love-life-lee-jong-suk-adorable-gifs-2390861

@TinhkPositive:P,dramafan..where has you been...?? nice see you around...:wub:. i though you forgot with your boy...;) when i peek his tread  i didn't see you there too even in his new drama tread , what was happen ..your love to him seem quite strong..not see you there make me wonder...but the good thing is you comeback...and the sweet boy drama is next week ...woah...busy time..mond to thusday ,is my favorite day....nice see you here friend....

• Like 8

Ok  I had to get out of lurker mode to say this so please do not kill me.  :sweatingbullets: So far in Doctor I just do not see the chemistry. :( For whatever reason I actually see more chemistry with the other doctors.  A few of them are actually drawing me away from the lead. Also, I do understand that age gap has nothing to do with romance nor should it; however, in this case, I cannot put my finger on why it is so noticeable to me in this drama.    I appreciate and enjoy the lead role as her mentor but as a romantic interest, I'm just not feeling it. The unemotional first kiss  can be easily explained but I hope it does improve otherwise, the director should use other ways to convey this "romance". Overall the story is very interesting and I love that Park shin Hye is playing  the  Hye Jung's character so remarkably different than In Ha's.  Kim Rae Won is a very good actor and I enjoy his work as well, however as a romantic lead here he's got his work cut out for him.:vicx:that's all.

• Like 10

#Doctors Maintains Interest And Popularity With Cliffhanger

“Doctors” Maintains Interest And Popularity With Cliffhanger

SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Doctors” maintains its #1 spot.

On July 12, ratings research company Nielsen Korea revealed that the July 11 episode of the drama recorded 18.8 percent ratings nationwide.

The previous episode which aired on July 5 received 19.7 percent meaning there was a 0.9 percent decrease. Despite the decrease, “Doctors” remains the most watched Monday-Tuesday drama and has continued to be first place since its first episode on June 20.

The July 11 episode featured more heartwarming scenes of leads Park Shin Hyeand Kim Rae Won. Furthermore, the episode ended on a cliffhanger involving Ji Soo. With the cliffhanger, the next episode of “Doctors” is being highly anticipated.

Meanwhile, MBC’s “Monster” acquired 10.5 percent ratings while KBS 2TV’s “Beautiful Mind” received 3.5 percent ratings respectively.

Watch the latest episode of “Doctors” below!

http://www.mp4upload.com/zsk32fq3xtxw

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/12/doctors-maintains-interest-popularity-cliffhanger/ 

Thank you graphics

• Like 8

[Star toktok] 'Doctors' Park Shin Hye, outstanding acting classes proved to tears

OSEN | Enter 2016.07.13. 09:39

[OSEN = JYP News] convergence of actor Park Shin Hye acting shone once again. Tear smoke was Park Shin Hye has figured myeongbulheojeon.

Park Shin Hye is engaged in hot rolled take the neurosurgical fellow yuhyejeong wolhwa station SBS drama "Doctors" (a play hamyeonghui, directing ohchunghwan). Yuhyejeong a childhood which was a bad student to hurt your family is based on love malsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae minutes) and hongjihong teacher (Kim Rae-won minutes) a person that changed his life.

And now the grandmother is the most wanted doctors can save lives of people. Of course, it is struggling to hit itgido dig the truth malpractice grandmother. In the process, Hye Jung There is a continuing motdahan love to meet again in 13 years jihong, jihong is waved furiously to reveal the loving heart for yeosim Hye Jung once teumman.

20160713093917356jhfr.jpg

But the unfortunate past have always hurt the hearts of Hye Jung. Now come and get to know yourself sipdamyeo upcoming geuraetgo father, new mom did that only sound bad.A spring of traffic accidents and old friends (Index minutes) met in a long time reluctant to Hye Jung made to sit again.

Life of Happiness and sorrow coexist Hye Jung that it is able to draw more compelling by actors that Park Shin Hye who are too delicate to postpone it. The forced postponement would not be pitting viewers are immersed in unfolding every time. The last 12 days the broadcast eight times too.

Hye Jung was silsaek A spring of zinc in a traffic accident took place in front of your eyes. Park Shin Hye look to check the status of a doctor the moment A spring tears engulfed in shock and grief of heart was hurting from the audience. A spring in particular, gives just hold your hand, "No!" Said the crying scene was able to correctly tell whether Park Shin Hye Why is considered a unique 20 Actress. Because everyone knows Hye Jung give a sense of duty as a doctor to be kept among you afraid of losing a friend to shine ohrotyi case pitting a solid acting of Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye is already well known as an actor strutting solid acting uncharacteristic works that appeared batahon every age of the audience praised. Park Shin Hye tear smoke Among them are about to be unmatched. Especially youngteuk know one actor able to put a tear line sokedo different emotions to suit the situation of the right character Park Shin Hye. Myeongbulheojeon not worth the word, so it is believed to be the moment to see actor Park Shin Hye is expected to be more active in the future show.

cr. http://durl.me/cowtc8 

ZHM_MickeyMouseExtras_ThankYou-vi.gif

• Like 8

‘Doctors’ #ParkShinhye bag sells out in a month

The newest spring-summer Bruno Magli shopper bag “Rosa” sold-out within a month of its launch after it was featured on the popular SBS TV show “Doctors,” according to the Italian bag maker, Tuesday. 
CnODaQ4WEAA7aHd.jpg
CnODbRXWgAINrmi.jpg

In the show, lead actress Park Shin-hye matched “Rosa” with casual and chic looks, creating various styles using the adjustable drawstring.

All 1,000 bags sold out within a month since it was launched in early June. Bruno Magli said it requested an emergency re-order and will release the bags once again on Thursday. 

CnODc5SWgAA57Kp.jpg

Using canvas and leather, the bag comes in three colors -- White-blue, Olive-khaki, and navy -- and is priced at 218,000 won ($190).

CR. http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201607121621260830937_2 

1582426n526tmeunj.gif

• Like 7

Hi ladies... Saw js... So handsome .... I have another mission, and I found the location for "Doctor" now I just need some luck to see SH film.... 

Miss you guys and miss the thread..see you all next week.  Heading back home this Sunday... So sad to miss js press conference but im sure his drama will be well receive like SH...:).... Always darling!

• Like 17

59 minutes ago, mygirls said:

Hi ladies... Saw js... So handsome .... I have another mission, and I found the location for "Doctor" now I just need some luck to see SH film.... 

Miss you guys and miss the thread..see you all next week.  Heading back home this Sunday... So sad to miss js press conference but im sure his drama will be well receive like SH...:).... Always darling!

Heyyyy! You're so lucky to see Jong Suk!!! Thank you for all the photos!! :D

Good luck finding Shin Hye! And remember to kidnap her and place her right next to Jong Suk!! hehehe XD

Have fun on your holiday! :D 

4 hours ago, Stormstarz said:

Ok  I had to get out of lurker mode to say this so please do not kill me.  :sweatingbullets: So far in Doctor I just do not see the chemistry. :( For whatever reason I actually see more chemistry with the other doctors.  A few of them are actually drawing me away from the lead. Also, I do understand that age gap has nothing to do with romance nor should it; however, in this case, I cannot put my finger on why it is so noticeable to me in this drama.    I appreciate and enjoy the lead role as her mentor but as a romantic interest, I'm just not feeling it. The unemotional first kiss  can be easily explained but I hope it does improve otherwise, the director should use other ways to convey this "romance". Overall the story is very interesting and I love that Park shin Hye is playing  the  Hye Jung's character so remarkably different than In Ha's.  Kim Rae Won is a very good actor and I enjoy his work as well, however as a romantic lead here he's got his work cut out for him.:vicx:that's all.

I agree with you, I see a lot of chemistry with other doctors too. I've been reading the comments on other websites and a lot of people also agree. A lot of people see more chemistry with Ji Soo or Kyun Sang. But the lead's chemistry is still good but I think the chemistry with the other doctors are also strong.

Park Shin Hye has a lot of good chemistry with her co-stars. Same with Lee Jong Suk, he also has a lot of good chemistry with his co-stars. Jong Suk is is the king of chemistry and Shin Hye is the Queen of Chemistry. I guess that's why when they are together, their chemistry together is amazing and overflowing :) 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, mygirls said:

Hahahah! I KNEW it was you!! :D

So glad you caught him!! Catching them is like catching Pokemons ! :D

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures!! Hope you meet Shin Hye too!!! 

• Like 10

This thread is pretty much alive! 

16 hours ago, Stormstarz said:

Same here. KRW is a good and experienced actor. So we don't have to bash him in this thread.

However...

LJS is definitely a very charismatic actor. His presence on screen always bring a certain feeling of attraction. No matter if he is a second lead to lose the swimming race, or a low rank scholar in a historic-period movie with short screen time, even better as a bigger-than-life main character in Dr. Stranger or W, he shows a great great acting. In romantic scenes, he displays clear emotion. When he kisses, there is also a certain attitude, or approach to the whole kiss scene (before and after) that makes it so memorable. I haven't felt this much attraction in most dramas (Korean and others), and somehow didn't feel that in "Doctors", that's why I am not active in that thread. 

A friend points out some similarities between "Doctors" and "W":

- Female lead character: estranged from father, but receiving love from another female family member (HJ had her grandma, YJ had her mother)

- Both loving female family members went out early, leaving the female character alone in her life.

- Male characters were superior (in age, or in ability), may be this is not strange in traditional Asian view, but recently, the male-female balance has been good, meaning males are not always superior to the females, in K-Dramas.

- For the main storyline (in present) the male characters showed up suddenly, while the female characters may harbor deep liking for years. JH arrived in a helicopter, KC not sure yet, but surely out of a comic book.

- Together they will fight invisible evil.

Some of the above seem good, but I suspect delulu minds in play. :D

• Like 6

good evening everyone.. :D:D:D 

Spoiler

it's really a shame for me to be active in another thread yet forget to post here but guess what i'm not forgetting and i'd love to post here every minute and share with you my everyday "delulu" thoughts about my darlings .. the thing is i only use my phone and suprizingly the comment section of this particular thread is ruined and can't post unless i get rid of whatever it is SUPRINZINGLY again it's unlike other threads where it works from time to time .. if anyone knows how can i fix it please tell me otherwise i'll only be able to join you here by using my laptop which i is "not so often" 

On 11/07/2016 at 7:30 PM, mview said:

@pinocchioAsh You probably has the similar condition as I have. Have tried to watch "Doctors", like it, wish it to be successful, but somehow miss LJS there. To me, PSH's face was less beaming when there is no LJS nearby. I even have to imaginatively substitute the kiss in the rain with kiss in the snow, to really get into the romantic storyline.

Anyway, both of them are in an intense period of time, with PSH pressured to keep a high rating, and LJS hard to get difficult shooting scenes done. Poor LJS has to get soaked so many times in the rain. He may endure it remembering PSH's reaction to his wet hair pic.

i already told you how much i loved your posts right ?? now my question is did they update these the same day ?? the timing is really very close they are minutes apart .. and if it was the same day then HALLELUJAH hhhhhh delulu mode is switched ON !! :D 

On 11/07/2016 at 8:04 PM, mview said:

Both articles in Fashion & Style were written by the same author, Angela Son, and published 6 days apart.

She must feel the same as many of us watching the Darling couple in 2 different dramas instead of together in one.

Was the author part of the Dispatch team from last year, now working at a different tabloid?

The London Burberry pictures of LJS (other than the picture above) are definitely heart-melting for many women, not just girls.:heart:

cr: instagram owner.

now about this article there's another one i think published in Fashion & Style too, idk whether it's the same author but it's title was "park shin hye ... something ... going to marry at 31 with lee jong suk" .. i don't remember it exactly but it's something like that 

what got my attention the most in one sentence "the dating news are resurfacing" ... this one got me wondering like how come ?? when ?? and since they published more then one article then they must be sure if not why ruin their image ?? 

On 12/07/2016 at 0:34 AM, mujay said:

@mview, like your post, boosting our mood to love darling even more...enlighten us with your insaightful comment....;) very cool...hhhh.              little bit embrassing, but you know girl's, when i watch doctors and see SH talked i can't stop thinking and imagine uri samchoon kiss her and shut her mouth with his hand..hhhhh..crazy...imaginary but i can't stop it...:sweatingbullets: .please help me ..:wub:.lol, darling kiss ..so memorable..

my dear ash you're not the only one .. it's impossible how much i think about them  and i don't think anyone can help you unless LJS or PSH announced themselves that they are with someone else which i hope not !! .. i keep imagining a lot of things and what i'm waiting for now is LJS enlistement .. i feel like after it things are gonna change .. and i'm talking about a good change !! let's hope for the best 

23 hours ago, ThinkPositive said:

Found this and the article itself had nothing!!   Really...Such click bait article titles.  Fun though.

http://www.ibtimes.com/doctors-star-park-shin-hye-beauty-diet-secrets-love-life-lee-jong-suk-adorable-gifs-2390861

heeehhh another article !! what's up with themm :D:D 

17 hours ago, Stormstarz said:

i feel the exact sameway and totally agree with you .. me on the other side i couldn't accept the age gap thing .. i don't think i will unless i knew how old are they exactly :P but even so i don't think i would ship them not feel any chemistry .. sure thing KRW is a great actor actor and i also enjoy watching doctor a lot but can't help not shipping shin hye with kyung sang *the hyung hihihihi* .. not only because i looooooove the way they act around each other but also because it's a safe ship :P  :P i mean he wouldn't betray his friend and also it's only an " on screen" thing ;) 

sorry i quoted too many people but that's only because i missed the thread and wanted to interact with most of you. i miss you guys :D 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, MarieJose said:

i already told you how much i loved your posts right ?? now my question is did they update these the same day ?? the timing is really very close they are minutes apart .. and if it was the same day then HALLELUJAH hhhhhh delulu mode is switched ON !! :D 

Those instagrams were on the same day. As if the lady asked for an update, and the gentleman obliged, then the lady gave full approval :wub: On instagram, you can have private conversation but not private pics. That's how we can get only their pics, but we cannot see their texts. 

LJS may be enlisted at the end of 2017 giving at least 1.5 years for his new agency to get something out of his contracts, and then he can go back to the agency after that for another 1.5 years (assuming a 5-year contract). Actually, LJS has some Airforce training for R2B, I wonder whether it can be counted.

After the enlisting, he may get into 1 drama or movie and then ready to enter family life as 30s actor (not too worry about scandals anymore) :w00t:

These the two articles are from Fashion & Style, but some other articles mentioned Dramafever contests (15 pics of PSH's male co-stars, but 5 of them with LJS)

Another great instagram (credit to ig owner)

• Like 8

[Star empathy] Park Shin Hye, it is to move through the continent of famine Actress

[Creative EDAILY annual emission lines News] actress who has a tight hold to capture the outstanding actress in Korea Toxic difficult domestic entertainment industry as well as to the continent. The story of actress Park Shin Hye.

Wolhwa recent SBS drama "Doctors" (a play, directed hamyeonghui ohchunghwan) are getting hot reaction in South Korea as well as overseas.'Doctors' in the country puts in the eyes of 20% exceeded the record viewership ratings under 1 above wolhwageuk floating. This extraordinary repercussions abroad. Pre-production drama's not to early to line sold in China and Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia broadcasters.

Doctors Park Shin Hye stillsDoctors Park Shin Hye stills

It gained popularity in the same, but the visual drama of fans watching the 'Doctors' at home and abroad is quite different. Korea viewers feel the charm point in the 'Doctors' actor is stable metabolism and exciting romance of smoke and warm sensibility of Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye. While the typical reason why the international audience with an interest in the 'Doctors' is gathering as "Park Shin Hye.

China's SNS representatives of Wei Bo clicks of hashtags and bangjeung them. 14-day Weibo click on hashtags "Doctors Park Shin Hye (朴信惠 Doctors) 'is the total number of 11.7 million. Even if the "Park Shin Hye 'alone amounted to 51.3 billion searches. The redoubtable also duplicate numbers are available and considering that the cumulative aggregate level.

Interest and popular actress Park Shin Hye in Greater China to Korea yesterday, today is not the day. He has strengthened its position as Hallyu stars, starting with the last broadcast 2009 drama "You're Beautiful". After the success was in the 'You blew me away me,' 'the heirs' Pinocchio' overseas all the terrestrial drama starring appearances.Kim Soo-hyun, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong-seok, Song Joong-gi even amid such a variety of male actors are regarded as daecheonwang Wave 4, the so-called Star for a few, such as the continental boundary Park Shin Hye three minutes it was a steady presence as the actress to represent the Korean Wave.

Moreover, Park Shin Hye was staying in a lot of popular Korean star only abroad. Also it works steadily expanded activities in the domestic box office, and it was also stable. In particular, he looked at the taste of the most successful dramas. Exports to China terrestrial works, as well as cable TV tvN drama sikimyeo 2013 exceeded the 3% audience 'Flower Boys Next Door "were box office. TvN at the time was only a phenomenal achievement when it caught the drama, as well as considering the content to show the killer 'Reply 1994' full-time cinematic quality and ratings, such as "microbes" and "Signal".

In the success of the drama can not be associated only conclude that the influence of all actors. But it took a box-office center across the genres, including terrestrial and cable for many years steadily expanded the work activity is largely the result of the action of selecting the works of discerning Park Shin Hye clear. Discerning choosing the works to be successful is clearly talented actor. Park Shin Hye has been proven to myself 'actor perspective' to move work without fail.

Hide contents

20160714123703005nlox.gif

Above all, Park Shin Hye was verified from child actor acting school to a variety of audiences in the success of the work. Since its debut in 2003 drama as a child actor in the drama 'Stairway to Heaven', he played all the way without acting relief. This was also the driving force behind the upcoming Park Shin Hye will show selected works.

The good reason is toxic Park Shin Hye plays in the 'Doctors' because they can see the changes in the aggregated in one piece from a child star Park Shin Hye has grown through the various works. Park Shin Hye is showing the growth and change of a person injured in the demolition take home a hero yuhyejeong station in 'Doctors' This problem across the doctor's strong commitment to early 30s in high school ever to being widely digest the ages and occupations.

'Doctors' is relatively simple drama dealing with the story of two people who meet changing hurt a loved one. Park Shin Hye is making a commitment to keep watch for "Doctors" poisonous warm gaze of an easy story structure with charm and acting of their own.

Even though the actress famine attractive to such a growing entertainment industry in Korea, not too much to say, what is an actor 20 again successfully demonstrated.

cr. durl.me/cp8nnz 

Keefers_ThankYou17.gif

• Like 7

@mview you made my day brighter by telling me that info..  Now really they updated the same day the same time..  Well im used to that but not few minutes apart and it's a pic of themselves. :D i'm happy not because they were online the same time and probably chatting with each other (of course i'm happy *lies* kkkk ) but because they were daring and they didn't care when they posted together .

Now let's say that they didn't chat together and didn't interact add to that they're not following each,  other , we know for sure that once one of them updates his ig or anything fans will start reposting and using their nametags, both nametags and we also know very well that they search their names to all that time so it's 200% sure that they'll see each other updates  ... I wonder what they think when they see fan edits and all the posts about darling couple and all the facts and stuff and MVs ,i'm sure when they get married they will collect the whole thing to show to thwir children aaah lucky childreb they'll ship their own parents kkkkkkkkkkk

Don't mind me i just woke up and i tend to be crazier in the morning mayb ebecause of the dreams i keep having about them huuuh i'm obsessed i need treatment :P

• Like 6