[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Ooh..sorry dear@ash,..enjoy your hourly work..don't means me...is enough we meet here..to spare a time...and yeah..my heart just for SH&SUKI shipp...until they tie knot nothing waver me...khhh ..crazy darling heart...uncurable...:blush:

• Like 7

@mujay... I've been on " doctors" and "w" thread but only reading and not posting... I'm only posting on dArling thread because they are my darling...:wub: and my love... Hehehehehe

guess what ladies?  im heading to Korea week of 8th- 17th of July.... I want to see samchoon and inha...I'm so excited:):P...where should I go?  What should I do?  Any suggestion?

• Like 9

@mygirls whoooooaaaa!!! :D lucky you! Perhaps you could go to one of their shooting locations...this is so exciting! I hope you get to see them!! :)

Enjoy your vacation!! Oh and there is this page called Art Lover travels in Korea (https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1006089646129547) You could ask her for places...she has the most amazing posts about travelling in Korea :)

• Like 7

@mygirls Woahhhh! You're so lucky that you could go to Korea! You should go to some of the places where they filmed Pinocchio lol XD (maybe that place where they filmed the first kiss hehehe) XD

If you're lucky enough, you might be able to see one of our darling couple filming their drama!! :)

Have fun in Korea!!! :D

• Like 6

Don't think they will meet up on during the drama shooting. Even though I hoped :( 

anyway the first kiss scene I been there before and it's really nice, took some personal photographs hehe ;) 

i hoping to go back Korea again next year. It's really fun and I haven finished exploring the area. 

Nevertheless, I will be a silent lurker for darling couple until @Rania Zeid says they have ended.......

• Like 11

hey guys ... long time no see !! :w00t::w00t: i didn't have access to internet since more then a week now and trust me when i sad that i felt totally paralyzed and disconnected because i couldn't join you when a lot of  things happened .. i wsn't able to see doctors nor watch the news about w !! i missed a lot .. AGAIN :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: hahha sorry !! 

anyway .. today we're celebrating dispatch news anniersary hah :D:D .. i remember this exact day last year when the first thing i read was from @rania zeid when she said "A BOMB IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE" and then BOOOOM we got the news and we were the happiest and craziest fans everr hahahaaa !!! i also remember how my sisters kept congradulating me kkkk they knew how much i shipped them together !!! 

anyway ... really happyyyy and thrilled to hear that their "close friendship" is going just fine :D:D 

whenever i doubt this ship or say to myself it's a long time already or that they're probably not together anymore , i think back to february when he went back during valentine/ her birthday/ her graduation and skipped his own graduation !! i mean that was very very veeeeeeeryy obvious and it was my clue hihihihii !!

any way .. i'll stop now :P 

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

hey guys ... long time no see !! :w00t::w00t: i didn't have access to internet since more then a week now and trust me when i sad that i felt totally paralyzed and disconnected because i couldn't join you when a lot of  things happened .. i wsn't able to see doctors nor watch the news about w !! i missed a lot .. AGAIN :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: hahha sorry !! 

anyway .. today we're celebrating dispatch news anniersary hah :D:D .. i remember this exact day last year when the first thing i read was from @rania zeid when she said "A BOMB IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE" and then BOOOOM we got the news and we were the happiest and craziest fans everr hahahaaa !!! i also remember how my sisters kept congradulating me kkkk they knew how much i shipped them together !!! 

anyway ... really happyyyy and thrilled to hear that their "close friendship" is going just fine :D:D 

whenever i doubt this ship or say to myself it's a long time already or that they're probably not together anymore , i think back to february when he went back during valentine/ her birthday/ her graduation and skipped his own graduation !! i mean that was very very veeeeeeeryy obvious and it was my clue hihihihii !!

any way .. i'll stop now :P 

I think we have so many evidence about how serious they are..sssst we have @Rania, so be quite is just to show we love them unconditionaly and support them in tick and thin circhumstance...now just support them in their new project....Wtwoworld..you can break the rating..doctors..stay good in rating increase more....darling shipper be positif.....and stand still.

• Like 11

@mujay.  I'll kidnap and bring them back to "W" - Two worlds.... Hehehehehe..... Our world the darling world... Lol... Hehehehehe

@VIP_Cake.... I will also try to visit the filming site of Pino and try to see them do live filming ( if that will be possible). Lol....only a girls dreams.... :)... I'll share when I come back k...

Have fun spazzing ladies... Love you!  Just support our darling to the MAX!:)

• Like 9

Guys i just had a thought and wanted to share it hihiihihii..  if you saw the picture posted by jongsuk stylist i think on instagram where only his back is shown and in the one below he"s leaning down..  anyway :P..  i noticed what the machine in front of him was..  well i only knew what it was after watching doctors hahaha (it's the same that krw played with in ep 4 in which they try to pick up a stuffed animal or something)..  so when i saw JS leaning to retrieve what he probably won i immediately thought about who will he be giving it to hahaha it's usually for couples right

• Like 11

14 hours ago, pinocchioAsh said:

The house feels alive!! :D

@MarieJose! I tell myself the same thing .. :D

Gaah... :) he's the cutest friend ever.. and she is as well... the day he had to shoot for a kissing scene in China she posted a sad status and picture on her IG too... they are both so ridiculously adorable... 

ash dear, which post was it? cud u plez post as spoiler here ...i think i miss the post nway yup, both r cute n lovely friends n physically r really nice to look n stare at :wub:as individuals n as cp together just like wht woobin said - both r gd actors n nice to look at :)

• Like 7

4 hours ago, kyonkichi78 said:

ash dear, which post was it? cud u plez post as spoiler here ...i think i miss the post nway yup, both r cute n lovely friends n physically r really nice to look n stare at :wub:as individuals n as cp together just like wht woobin said - both r gd actors n nice to look at :)

This one...

Translation: Rain :(

:P

It was posted on the day he was supposed to shoot for a kiss scene for Jade Lover.. I kept giggling all day... it must have made her sad and lonely...plus the rain... she changed the caption to rain later... initially it was something else...like the weather is like my mood...or something.. :)

They have been so active on IG today...she posted and then he posted and then she posted again .. :D love these two... they upload a lot of pics on weekends... days off work perhaps?

She posted and deleted a pic from the doctors shoot today..with the other two actresses...

And then this

Her...

Translation: Eat well! Thank you #JoMyongTim #JiHunOppa #KeolHonJun 

Him...

Translation : thanks to failure of diet... kkeol kkeol..  bean paste soup and squid was delicious.. thank you! 

Both of them going "Gamsahmnida" :P

:D

• Like 8