[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest Yuan_IX

Park Shin Hye in Talks to Star in New Drama

Park Shin Hye in Talks to Star in New Drama

Actress Park Shin Hye is currently considering taking a lead role in a new drama that will air next year.

On December 24, a representative from Park Shin Hye’s agency told Newsen, “Park Shin Hye has received an offer from the drama ‘Female Gangster Hyejung’ (working title) and is carefully considering it.” They clarify that nothing has been confirmed yet.

The new drama has been penned by Ha Myung Hee, the writer behind JTBC‘s “Can We Get Married?“, SBS‘s “A Word From Warm Heart,” and SBS’s “High Society.” The script for “Female Gangster Hyejung” is already well known, as it won the Best Drama Script award in 2010 in a contest held by the Broadcasting Content Promotion Foundation.

“Female Gangster Hyejung” tells the story of a woman who had a rough adolescence but has tried to overcome her past by becoming a doctor. SBS is in talks to air the drama in the new year.

Park Shin Hye appeared in the SBS drama “Pinocchio” and the film “The Royal Tailor” in 2014, and most recently played a role in the film “The Beauty Inside.” As “Female Gangster Hyejung” is expected to air in the summer of 2016, if Park Shin Hye takes the lead role then it will be her first drama in a year and a half since the end of “Pinocchio.”

Park Shin Hye’s reps have also said, “Park Shin Hye has also received many offers from other dramas and films.” They promise, “You will be able to see Park Shin Hye in more works next year.”

Source (1) (2)

Guest Yuan_IX

Park Shin Hye Is Considering Her Next K-Drama Role

BY Adrienne Stanley | Dec 24, 2015 10:58 AM EST

Park Shin Hye is poised for her return to K-Drama.

(Photo : )

Park Shin Hye may return to television in a drama that has the working title, "Girl Gangster Hye Jung." 

On November 24, her agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment confirmed that the 25-year-old was considering a role in the upcoming drama.

"[She] received an offer and is currently reviewing the script," said a representative for her agency, in a statement published by Daily Sports. 

If she accepts the role, "Girl Gangster Hye Jung" would serve as the follow-up drama role for Park, who captured the hearts of viewers in 2015 with her portrayal of  Cho In Ha, a young woman who was incapable of lying, in "Pinocchio." 

The series will be written by Ha Myung Hee, who is credited for the popular 2015 SBS social commentary drama, "High Society" and jTBC's "Can We Get Married?" Ha is a notable screenwriter who was the recipient of the script award in the 2010 Broadcast Content Promotion Foundation drama competition. 

According to Daily Sports, "Girl Gangster Hye Jung" is a social critique of the interactions of physicians and their patients, with a strong emphasis on a realistic portrayal of these dynamics.

Dramas focused on doctors have become increasingly popular with the explosive success of SBS' "Yong Pal" serving as a potential template for successors. 

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is currently working on the upcoming movie, "Hyung" or "Older Brother." "Hyung" marks the silver screen return for Park, whose other notable film roles include Ye Seung in the 2013 dramatic comedy, "Miracle in Cell No. 7," and her portrayal of the Queen in the visual feast, "The Royal Tailor." 

The highly-anticipated project also stars EXO's D.O. and Jo Jung Suk. Park portrays Lee Soo Hyun, a taekwondo instructor who becomes involved with D.O. and aids with the friction involving his convict brother. 

Copyright 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission

From <http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/111014/20151224/park-shin-hye-is-considering-her-next-k-drama-role.htm>

Guest Yuan_IX

I'm just filling this home with various things on Shin Hye since there many materials of her out there :)

Shin Hye & her friend Rocoberry, two beautiful girls

Guest Yuan_IX

[ENG SUB] 2015.12.02 Park Shin Hye at 2015 MAMA Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong

cr: @MohamedSunbae, English subtitle by DramaFever

Guest Yuan_IX

Park Shin Hye in talks for a new drama!

December 24, 2015 @ 12:11 pm (cr allkpop)

park-shin-hye_1450975988_af_org.jpg

It's been a relatively quiet year for actress Park Shin Hye in the world of dramas since her last work was 'Pinocchio,' which ended back in January, but she might have a new drama lined up for her comeback!

Agency S.A.L.T Entertainment stated on December 24, "Park Shin Hye received an offer for 'Female Thug Hye Jung.'  There's still a lot of time before it gets broadcasted, so she's not in the confirmation phase as of yet."

Unlike the interesting and potentially humorous title, the drama centers on the realistic world, touching the topic of an organization of physicians that makes judgments based on education and birth as well as the relationship between a patient and his/her physician. The drama is planning to air after 'Six Flying Dragons' in the summer of next year.  That's still pretty far off!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/park-shin-hye-in-talks-for-a-new-drama

---------------

^^ At least this Allkpop article has all positive comments so far so most are looking forward to Shin Hye in this role even though it's not confirmed yet if she takes this offer.

Guest Yuan_IX

Drama castings: Park Shin Hye, Jeon Do Yeon, Park Shin Yang

n54.jpg

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] Park Shin Hye considers drama comeback with SBS 'Doctors' 

1. [+1,429, -29] What's up with the titles of SBS dramas? (tn: the original title is 'Female Gangster Hye Jung' but was edited within an hour of releasing the article)

2. [+994, -26] I thought it was an internet novel...

3. [+656, -19] It's a working title so they might change it later on

4. [+687, -46] So many gangster glamorizations happening lately

5. [+261, -44] Although she isn't confirmed yet, I'm totally looking forward to Shin Hye unni

6. [+126, -28] Come back soon with a good drama. I'm cheering you on

7. [+78, -12] I miss you in a drama but do a good job choosing~

8. [+81, -15] Nice~~~ You can trust Park Shin Hye ♡♡♡

9. [+73, -13] I wonder who her leading man will be

10. [+78, -15] She's not confirmed. Why can't they just a release an article once she's confirmed? Can't wait for her return. Hwaiting

11. [+53, -9] Finally ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I'm ver glad to see JS is going back to work. :P:P:P

But about C-drama, I really worried a lot about it. Now C-drama tends to shoot long, more than 50 episodes, not all production team are good. As I mentioned befote, Korean actors/actresses got less famous with those c-dramas. For all these years,  sad to say I can only name few are good.

For JS's drama, according to brief introduction, it seems focusing on the actress, it's her lifetime story. So, how much JS can invole in? 

Well, now most of C-dramas are taken at Hengdian. I've heard rumors saying SH is also taking one C-drama next year. If it's true, there'll be more time for them to see each other there, right?

Let's keep our finger crossed that it'll be a good one. I know it'll definitely attract more audience. But he'll "speak" Chinese.

Happy holidays to every friend!

• Like 8

On 12/23/2015 at 3:18 AM, MarieJose said:

Same here my friend.. i only watched it because of HIM ... only him!! And yes we have to accept the fact that he's gonna love someone else (in a drama ofcourse ) .. i Mean we knew very well that he will Be paired with someone else right after pinocchio ended but because both our darling took a long break we got used to them being only for each other even in drama land.. huh this is frusturating

Nooooooo don't say that noooo... i hate dubs.. and i never watch any dubbed drama i hate it so much :tears: :tears: .. Can someone please recommend me any korean chinese drama in which it has a korean actor with fellow chinese? Just wanna have a look to know how it goes and what it's like 

Can someone who watched cdrama before tells me how much does it have kiss scenes usually?? Kdrama are usually around the number of 3/4 right??

Look for Diamond Lover, CSW is in it; and  Happy Noodles, the actor of FBND is in it. I forgot how to spell his name

C-drama got lot of kiss scenes, and they're more intimacy than Korean drama:sweatingbullets:

Definitely, he uses Korean, but the outcome will be some speak Chinese for him.

The actress is my another worry, the young actresses about JS's age are not very good in acting, most of them made me sick. The ones' in 30's are the better ones.

Even they say it's about 45min per episode, it'll be around 30min afterwards. And C-drama is broadcasting after all shooting was done.

As for story line, JS is the one coming back to China from overseas, he's the CEO, and his business is between mafia and normal ones. 

Even though the new forum is opened, I still stick here, I love this one!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

So...this is basically me for Christmas.. Lol. I have the amazing company of my yellow blanket, that has pretty five petel purple and yellow and green flowers on it. :P 

Happy Christmas y'all.. Hope you all had a better Christmas than me ..

Same here, just came back from a long trip, need to unpack everything and clean the apartment. This is my Christmas day, nothing special. And also a lot to catch up with our darling couple.

• Like 6

Merry Xmas to all chingus who celebrate this day! It's also a joyous day for me since i've relatives celebrating Xmas & we also share this wonderful moment together.. 

A year ago, i remember Pinochio xmas special episode when aboji& hadaboji were playing games....aboji is contemplating a rich man vs a poor man for inha... Well, in reality, i guess psh aboji wouldnt worry about this because he has a rich, good looking & loving man for future son-in-law...plus his daughter loves this man too. She likes a man like her father;  a man of few words, who puts family above anything, who makes her laughs, who is warm & loving, whom she can relates herself to & threats like a friend, who brings harmonious in the family, whom she can lean & get comfort. She wants a good man. Don't you think she has found one? Someone whom she said "he is like a childhood friend to me, someone I can't describe in one word...sometimes he makes me proud like a mother, sometimes he is like a brother and a friend"... 

Ps: when winter is toooo cold & you have extra money to spend, what would you do?

A) stay home, go online shopping                                                                                 B)vacation at places where you can enjoy sunlight

me: B