[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

1 hour ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhh... Rania!! You just killed me..this is my ghost typing..

My heart just exploded.. Omo.. Ottokke!! :w00t::wub::sweatingbullets::lol:^_^:P 

Now that's what made my Christmas Merry!! :D

@pinocchioash_stv

Calm down!! The gif Rania posted is so funny but you're even funnier... :lol: Jong Suk will become giddy if he continues to shake his head like that... How to stop him?? Lol...

• Like 5

Heheheh... @irenetan :lol:i calmed down... But you gotta admit..that hair..:wub: that guy looks good with any hairstyle.. And your videos were so funny and cute!! :D I laughed so much ..

It's weekend people!! What is everyone up to?! I'm in the best mood ever, since I quit my job!! 

*muhahahaha* *evil Voldemort laughter*

Does everyone feel the Christmas air?! :D 

Here's something for the season..

Eat well!!

tumblr_n399ppx15d1sgxhv2o1_500.gif

:P

Share seasons greetings (and food)!!qaR9iB63VM6Hr8DF5zVXMFs5uPi9omingWqTrD22

:D

Be good for Santa!!!

oIDa3fHWiS2NVw8TnYyiZH629UOT3-wxVA051jhw

And God bless the one who gifts me this for Christmas!! ;):P:D

Lee-Jong-Suk-Oakley-1050x792.jpg

HAPPY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!! :) 

Credits to the gif and pic owners!

• Like 10

Spoiler

I don't know why it appears here

Owh!! :D It's Hongki now!! Is it sponsored too? Blame their stylish!! Now we have celebs wearing noyb because 'they are sponsored & their agencies are paid to promote the products' & coincidentally  all of them are shinhye's friends.... 

:phew::phew:

ps: ouch!! 

Guest linda_kim11

Love The Song, Love The Scenes, Love The Sweet Moments Of Choi Dalpo & Choi In Ha Both In Their Young  And Grown Up Age, Love The Story , Love PINOCCHIO  & Love DARLING COUPLE !!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Miss LEE JONG SUK & PARK SHIN HYE !!! No new drama of them so we keep re-watch PINOCCHIO and their picture / video from their events & CF :)  I love JS with long hairs , so cute ! Park Shin Hye is always look good with her long hairs. They're looking soooo good currently. Jong Suk grows more and more handsome & manly, Shin Hye grows more and more beautiful & faminine . The power of love ?? :blink: I'm fond in love with those lips & eyes of Shin Hye ! Their kids will be very beautiful and very handsome !!! Oops delu mode is on kekeke :wub: :wub::wub::wub:

CR : TO THE VIDEO OWNER, THANKS

NOYB  goods are now avalable at www.noyb.kr . We can buy online (if you can read hangul, the purchasing process would be easier) ... I don't know hangul at all so :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ...any other suggestions?

20 hours ago, aydenJ said:

NOYB  goods are now avalable at www.noyb.kr . We can buy online (if you can read hangul, the purchasing process would be easier) ... I don't know hangul at all so :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ...any other suggestions?

They are not shipping internationally I think... The page shows error at the payment avenue.. :( 

I wannnnnaaaa buyyyyyy! :( 

• Like 2