[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@mygirlsYikes!! I did not know that.. This thread is the only reason I use soompi..and I'm absolutely stupid at it! *facepalm*  

The only reason I'm on Instagram is because of these two too.. *hides face* I follow only my k-love(s) there. All my friends tease me for that.. *hides*

These two...cos we need to be reminded of what we stand for.. :P;) 

• Like 13

Look who's on number ONE!! :D 

They say..and I quote,

"You know who I’m talking about—the best friends who pose for photos together, are seen smiling together, and are always exchanging jokes, but say they are not dating. Yes, they are just good friends like they say, so why do fans keep talking about them as a couple? It’s because they would look so cute together if they actually dated! And their babies would be so adorable and would one day be featured on Return of Superman! Let’s take a look at 7 Korean celebrity best friends who should just go out already!

1. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

1d5c6bdf-2b54-4f75-b042-6883aa3b300a.png

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have been rumored to date since Dispatch reported in July that the couple has been dating for four months. The report detailed instances of the two stars visiting each other’s Seoul apartments and going on dates while traveling abroad for work. Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk have consistently denied the rumors, though, saying that they are just good friends."

Sigh...my babies...:wub:

Read the rest of the article here..

http://www.dramafever.com/news/7-korean-celebrity-couples-of-best-friends-who-should-go-out-already/

• Like 12

We do celebrate cristmast early last night...? that 'fuss' same like firecrakers in this tread....but something i had learnd...depent on darling side is.so hard but very enchanting....for every words the 'provocatuer'(this cawa rain name them) posting. thank's for go here and there just to offend US who love darling couple unconditionly to dragging our love to them,spread uncertain  feeling ...and make some of us sad,...BUT did  you realize your doubter make us more stronger...the fuss  build understanding betwen us..our precious couple is so true, ..whatever effort some of you try to decrease our love to them...sorry our love to darling more increase by the day come, darling lover's faighting..   Oh i had a dream last night:blush::blush::blush: because my dream so sweet i will share with you....on my dream i saw our darling in living room  look like they celebrate xmast, because in the corner stand beautiful xmast tree..under the tree i see Saja, Bongji and Nori sleeping peacefuly betwen wrapped gift around...i wonder where is the ownner..? and i found them cuddling on the sofa lisening i'l be home at cristmast by M.bubble...Jong suk sitting comfortlt his head lower down to kiss Shin hye forehead...she is sleeping on his lap,look cozy and satisfied..ding..diing.ding...jingle bell ring...oufh...why i felt cold when i saw that warmth..scene..sudenly i open my eyes and notice i didn't close window last.night...brrr so cold...smile like loons.remember what i just dream of...kkkkk...happy shipping everyone..:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 14

Tbh, I don't think monipsh or jshfan or dian02_stv are provocateur.. I kinda understand why they thought like that and basically, it's because their constantly worries about sh :sweatingbullets:

But..we all know that sh and JS is not a kid. So, don't think to much for them. They can think for themselves. Both of their kfans didn't like their name to be linked together. And just like asianrice said, their agency didn't want to add more fuel to it.

So.. Let's enjoy this upcoming holiday with good thought and love. Have confidence in both of them^_^

Cheers, :)

• Like 8

@mygirls:glasses: yes i should do that...kkkk, before i get cold and ruin my other dream:P                     ......  @Kdramafans_ina, think again maybe  your thought is right...maybe they just worrying and unsure but we have our Rania here..she is PR from Js side..:blink: so no need to worry at all...kkk(the truth is i am worrying to death reading all of this nonsens) be positive....and  S..T..O.  P here then:vicx:   but my dream is good right....??..maybe before i sleept i read hotspiecysass story..so i brought her story in my dream..kkkkk...darling shipper  is awesome...

• Like 7

After reading all the comments regarding the rumors i agree with rania zied dont spread false rumors and i believe in her cz she s best person we can get correct info. If you believe in their relationship then dont be alarm by those rumors they are not worth cz its nit even from the reporters .the rumors are assumption for all you know they are made by people who are not fans of js and sh or from other shippers and if you react to those they will be very happy. For me i believe their relationship is real but both are very private persons. Remember their overseas trips and the sbs awards all those speaks volume. And the 1st person to wear noyb is sh. And those who wears are all sh friends. So don be affected by rumors stand on what we believe in. Have confidence in them. As i believe they are real until this moment until one eithet one of them gets married to another.  So please don spread and be affected by those false rumors.rania zeid had already assured us si why worry. Be happy lije sh and js.

I'm curious about ljs rumor.. Anyone can pm me on the source ? 

I really hope that ljs and psh is together in rl. Even until now, there will always be news on the best couple and couple who should be together but denied as best friends. I watch Pinocchio bts numberous of times and I do think psh is way too comfortable with ljs at the end of the drama.. 

• Like 6

Guest sherylou
10 hours ago, mygirls said:

back to spazzing...lol....look at them they are such a fun group.....SH and Yubi they are so funny and SH laugh....lol

this one too.....such a playful group.....

well I think it is shinhye/salt... BECAUSE WHY WOULD THE SITE DELETE HER PICTURE IF THIS MEANS PROMOTION FOR THEIR CLOTHES IN FREE AS IN FREE. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT SHIN HYE IS A GOOD ENDORSER. AND HER PICTURE IN THE SITE WILL SURELY ATTRACT A LOT OF CONSUMERS. SO MEANING HER PICTURE IN THEIR IS VERY ADVANTAGIOUS FOR THEM. AND ACTUALLY I THINK,ARTIST HAVE GIVEN THEIR PERMISSION TO THE SITE TO POST THEIR PICTURES ON THAT NOYBI SITE BECAUSE THEY ARE CELEBRITIES.

NOW,WHY WOULD THE NOYB DELETE SHINHYE PICTURES IF THIS MEAN MORE CONSUMERS FOR THEM UNLESS SHINHYE/SALT ASK THEM TO DELETE HER PICTURE.

Guest sherylou

I am a shin hye fan and also a darling fan but I notice that this thread is just active when there are rumors,unfounded rumors.

since I am shin hye fan,i also visit her minshin thread and as much as I don't want to compare but their thread is still moving peacefully,spazzing and they are very mature in a sense that they don't entertain rumors. they just keep on spazzing,wishing that their minshin would be someday become thru even the other is obviously dating.

these thread should be the luckiest with all the circumstances that has happened between them.

we need a lot of positivities in these thread...we should not entertain negativities in here and be shaken by small things.

TO HELL WITH THE RUMORS,TO HELL WITH THE PAST,WHO CARES.

WE ARE THE DARLING SHIPPERS,IN THESE THREAD THEY ARE THE PRESENT AND FUTURE...

6 minutes ago, sherylou said:

I am a shin hye fan and also a darling fan but I notice that this thread is just active when there are rumors,unfounded rumors.

since I am shin hye fan,i also visit her minshin thread and as much as I don't want to compare but their thread is still moving peacefully,spazzing and they are very mature in a sense that they don't entertain rumors. they just keep on spazzing,wishing that their minshin would be someday become thru even the other is obviously dating.

these thread should be the luckiest with all the circumstances that has happened between them.

we need a lot of positivities in these thread...we should not entertain negativities in here and be shaken by small things.

TO HELL WITH THE RUMORS,TO HELL WITH THE PAST,WHO CARES.

WE ARE THE DARLING SHIPPERS,IN THESE THREAD THEY ARE THE PRESENT AND FUTURE...

AMEN!!!!

Couldn't agree more!!!

• Like 3

Just had time to finally log in again here and confused with the unnecessary fuss over the useless rumor. Lol.

don't worry, their relationship is real and they are doing fine :D

@sherylou,..actualy we are to mature to shaken by the rumour..we had no problem with other shipper...but did you notice it, after.dispatch news..many other shipper's attack darling shipper in every way's...Ig,facebook,twitter..and so on..why they are so anoyng with our world when they had believe in their ship..?...we firm with our believe..just sometime we asked to our dear @Rania,  we just starving with their presence because we know they still meet and had undercover story, who just Rania can conform it. so no need to judge. we can handle our shipper well because we have at least 218, follower...as you know this is more big then another shipper tread, so take easy, i like your critic,but we have our own caracter in this tread...we just care with the darling , and like you said GO to hell to rumour..and glad see you here...:wub: be happy darling shipper...no more post about nonsens...okey...:vicx:

• Like 11

Ok! Noted to end the fuss/ discussion on the rumours! :vicx:

Just want to apologies if i have offended anyone with my comments..... thanks to so many rational and peace loving shippers in this tread! And for highlighting the fact that we r one lucky ship :lol: 

I am a peace lover too!:wub:

• Like 6

I won't say my commentary about the rumor coz will return to the same, I just want to say that as we have said several people here we're very fortunate to see JS and SH work together after Pinocchio and see their chemistry thanks to magazines and of course the CF (special thanks to Millet haha)
So we continue spreading the love for our darling couple and remembering beautiful moments so that's why I share this, whenever l see it my heart races... It's more than clear that they work comfortably:wub::phew:

Thanks to all who publish photos, videos, gifs and share their thoughts I enjoy read them! It's amazing that despite being different countries we share the same love for them. :D

• Like 13