[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Spoiler

Another quote that i couldn't delete... gaaaahh what is wrong with soompi -_- this is annoying !!

Spoiler

Seriously i couldn't even get out of this spoiler MAN!!  This is driving me crasyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Aaaaaahhhh anyway sorry but i'll have to write my post hre. suddenly it's no longer funny because of soompi ... ohh God i'll do it another time when i calm myself !!

Later !!

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, MarieJose said:
  Hide contents

Another quote that i couldn't delete... gaaaahh what is wrong with soompi -_- this is annoying !!

Hide contents

Seriously i couldn't even get out of this spoiler MAN!!  This is driving me crasyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Aaaaaahhhh anyway sorry but i'll have to write my post hre. suddenly it's no longer funny because of soompi ... ohh God i'll do it another time when i calm myself !!

Later !!

Tell us!!! :D

P.S: We are almost there!! Let's reach 700 tonight!!!!!!! :P 

• Like 7

[Star photo UP] Park Shin Hye 'refreshing youthful personnel shake the hand 男 心'

2015121230484027.jpg

[K- yisangcheol Journal Star reporter] 12 pm Busan Lotte Department Store in Busan Busanjin bujeondong on the first floor at the front door Italian fashion brand headquarters Bruno Mali (BRUNOMAGLI) and collaboration products, steel rail ssinjeu (STILE SSINZ) 'Park Shin Hye to celebrate the launch The signing took place in.

In an open day attended by actor Park Shin Hye poses in a photo signing time.

Park Shin Hye 2:00 pm autograph session took place in Mali Bruno pop-up store located on the first floor of Lotte Department Store in Busan head office was conducted over the last Fri the 11th to buy the product by the customer 100 people.

In particular, presented with a special gift for 100 people to participate in the signing ceremony and Park Shin Hye and Park Shin Hye has presented selected two people for the new direct from the venue 'steel rail ssinjeu' through a lottery after the event ends. 

Bruno Mali said, "last bag released with Park Shin Hye are elegant charm of Bruno Mali's modern classic sensibility and Park Shin Hye is put to good effect done in harmony wanpan that," said "The worries of Park Shin Hye for making a good right style for women Muse bag is released as a place that contains many knocks favor participation, "he said. 

On the other hand, "steel rail ssinjeu 'is the fourth muse back to the minimalist Wide straps feel bold silhouette is impressive, not an afterthought featuring over Muse Park Shin Hye and collaboration, color point color, especially faint sharp in a stylish body color, but depth in The combination of an attractive product.

<K- Journal Star reporter yisangcheol> Press Releases and coverage requests star_press@starjn.com

• Like 6

Was just guessing after seeing the pics @irenetan posted that maybe he was shopping for some couple items like key chain or something hhahaha and yes probably he was shopping for his close friend because i don't think a guy would buy something "pink" and "cute" like that for himself hahahaha... and i wonder who was she eating that meat with??  Hhmmm wish those meat slices were mirrors kakakakaka that way we'll see the reflexion of who's with her :P i'm being ridiculous i know just ignore me.. probably soompi damaged my brain hahah!!

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

Was just guessing after seeing the pics @irenetan posted that maybe he was shopping for some couple items like key chain or something hhahaha and yes probably he was shopping for his close friend because i don't think a guy would buy something "pink" and "cute" like that for himself hahahaha... and i wonder who was she eating that meat with??  Hhmmm wish those meat slices were mirrors kakakakaka that way we'll see the reflexion of who's with her :P i'm being ridiculous i know just ignore me.. probably soompi damaged my brain hahah!!

Hahahahahahaha!! :D 

Meat mirrors?! That sounds like a perfect horror movie.. :P 

Here's a Jong Sukie Cutie for you! :D Silly kiddo! Cute-Large.jpg

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

Hahahahahahaha!! :D 

Meat mirrors?! That sounds like a perfect horror movie.. :P 

Here's a Jong Sukie Cutie for you! :D Silly kiddo! 

those hands and muscles though !!! i'm fainting hahahaha !!! 

i alsooo wish they ARE together .. like right now ..it's almost 3 am right now in korea soo .. maybe sleeping under the same roof ? cuddling ?? something else hahahahaha i already feel hot i need to stop .. or maybe i'll be back to read chapter "what are you waiting for" from your fanfic hahahah !!! 

ps : i know and i'm sure that it's freaking cold in korea but how come she's wearing that top ? doesn't she feel cold ? just like last year in the SBS award when she stepped out from the van in that beautiful white dress and everyone around her was wearing almost 10 coats in total to resist the cold .. i mean how can she handle it ? seriously ?  

• Like 11

28 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

those hands and muscles though !!! i'm fainting hahahaha !!! 

i alsooo wish they ARE together .. like right now ..it's almost 3 am right now in korea soo .. maybe sleeping under the same roof ? cuddling ?? something else hahahahaha i already feel hot i need to stop .. or maybe i'll be back to read chapter "what are you waiting for" from your fanfic hahahah !!! 

ps : i know and i'm sure that it's freaking cold in korea but how come she's wearing that top ? doesn't she feel cold ? just like last year in the SBS award when she stepped out from the van in that beautiful white dress and everyone around her was wearing almost 10 coats in total to resist the cold .. i mean how can she handle it ? seriously ?  

Seriously..! Ninja Shin Hye!

It just started getting cold in Delhi yesterday. Pretty sure its freezing in Korea now... As for what they are doing right now... *ahem* ;) privacy please.. :P

Oh God..we are so delusional.. :D

*insert evil smile* 

Okay I should stop thinking naughty things *hides face*

:D 

• Like 10

Beautiful sunday to reach 700 page darling shipper..:heart:.let's do it today.. our tread is most  wanted tread, are you know our tread  follower is 216 person, compare the other shipper tread  who Shin hye  ibe the otp, this tread is on top...this is a prove darling couple  shipper is loyal..event lot of us is silent shipper.i hope  growing more...and  before end this year we can reach 2 million viewer....so proud  all of you dear friend,...darling shipper faighting..:blush:

• Like 9

Hey the picture didn't post.  I must have read it as 691 when we are on page 699. We made it ladies.  Page 700. Hooray hooray. Let s party until we drop...... I will come back with my computer to post the pictures of our darling.  And a song toi:D:wub:

@Stormstarz. Happy to see you my dear. Let's have a party k for page 700 and happy happy for darling:D

• Like 9

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy we did it...  happy 700 pages everyone...  might this thread reach the 7000 pages(is that even possible hahahhh) .. i'm so happy this thread is alive and happy that our ship is sailing!!  Let's keep moving everyone till we reach the 1000 pages, let's spazz more and enjoy our darling couple moments :D

• Like 10

It's weekend here, finally i can rest!

i just read translations of JS fansigning question & he prefers camomile tea. Just a few months back sh posted a pic of this tea. Well maybe its another coincidence (!) 

How can we buy NOYB stuff? Is it available online?