[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo2_540.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo5_400.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo3_400.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo8_540.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo10_540.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo6_540.jpg
tumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo7_400.jpgtumblr_nz0v1wtoba1sl7awmo9_400.jpg

[Dec. 8.2015] The appointment ceremony Lee Jong Suk , as the ambassador of the Korean Cultural Festival in Chongqing 

Cr: as tagged

tumblr_nz10pzAmBh1sl7awmo3_540.jpg
tumblr_nz10pzAmBh1sl7awmo2_500.jpg
tumblr_nz10pzAmBh1sl7awmo4_500.jpg
tumblr_nz10pzAmBh1sl7awmo1_540.jpg

[Dec. 8.2015] The appointment ceremony Lee Jong Suk , as the ambassador of the Korean Cultural Festival in Chongqing 

Cr: as tagged

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

hey guys.. does anyone know where can i find the instrumental of the song pinocchio by roy kim ? i want to find the one they used in the drama not just some cover of it  .. i really appreciate it chniguuuus :heart:

https://m.soundcloud.com/sbs_pinocchio/roy-kim-pinocchio-instrumental

Because this is all I do all day..listen to k-pop on SoundCloud :) thank God I have a job that let's me listen to music while working.. :P else I would have died. Creativity needs music.. ;) 

This list has all the OSTs keep swiping left and right ..including all the instrumental versions and the ripped version of Every Single Day's title song..

• Like 10

Guest linda_kim11

Oh well, Soompi has new issues everyday , Otoke !!?? :tears: Today , I tried to sign in for hours. It kept saying "the password you entered was wrong" So I requested for new one. It responded , and asked me to check my email but I never get any email from Soompi at all !! And, now I think about enter the website and contact them but....it come back to normal !! :lol: 

Had anyone got the same problems as mine ??

Soompi must has lots of bugs and worms in their system :crazy: Don't know what gonna happen to my account again tomorrow . May be this thread got attack by those Darling Couple's haters ?? Kekeke I'am so boring here so keep complaining like Ajummas !!  May be @mygirls sis or other lovely sisters  will feel sympathy & send me a lovely video to watch again kekeke !!Thanks in advance Gomawo :wub::wub:

Guest linda_kim11
7 hours ago, Princess5 said:

Going back to Korea right after the event ! :wub:

Ok...its none of my business! :D

@Princess5   Wow, was he ? This good boy never want to stay far from home at all huh !  How good he is !! His parents is lucky has a good son like him :)  Saja is lucky has a good dad like him ! And.... his very best-friend is so lucky has a good hubby (future, i mean :lol:) like him kekeke :P Nope !!  None Of (Haters) Business !! but ours because we're all love them Darling Couple :wub::wub::wub:

2 hours ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

https://m.sreminiscing .com/sbs_pin. occhio/roy-kim-pinocchio-instrumental

Because this is all I do all day..listen to k-pop on SoundCloud :) thank God I have a job that let's me listen to music while working.. :P else I would have died. Creativity needs music.. ;) 

This list has all the OSTs keep swiping left and right ..including all the instrumental versions and the ripped version of Every Single Day's title song..

Thank you so much Sweetheart.. i felt like listening to it today while reminiscing my favorite darling moments and setting free my delulu to wonder :P It's so calm, so romantic and just beautiful without the lyrics (ofcourse i'm not saying that the original is bad hell NO) it's just that the instrumental makes you think more about them hihihi

Koumawooo again my friend!!

• Like 9

Guest linda_kim11
42 minutes ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

@linda_kim11..it happened to me on Sunday.. Don't worry.. Soompi is crrrrazy! :P

And enjoy this. I just found out that I had been singing "eomoni" instead of yeongwoni..gah. This language is tough.. :(

https://youtu.be/zhdwF1eh9Ak 

:) lovely song though :) 

@pinocchioash_stv  Awweee, You learn Korean huh ? You're so smart & tough :blink: You also write fanfic ! I bet you've lots of fans follow your Darling story ! What else you can do ?  :)Thanks for the video sis , it's nice , I & my mom love to watch it !! Never feel boring to watch them ! Have a good day/night sis love you , Take care :wub::wub: