[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

9 minutes ago, mygirls said:

@pinocchiash_stv, I think you and I feel better, so we can party and sing songs...and don't go to ig to look for food...let's go get some lunch you and me....:lol: and watch the kiss scene again ep 7 and then ep 20....:D

Just to feed our shipper heart. This is interesting!

-6T7hZMkNnhttps://instagram.com/p/-6T7hZMkNn/

why can't the pic appear here? I wanted to share interesting post in Ig from #darling_couple

say that ljs&psh were sponsored by noyb & it the agencies determined what they wear, i come to think 'it's the agencies & the stylish responsible in spreading rumours'...they triggers fan war...just to make money. Well, thats business, but hey!! Aren't they suppose to protect their their actors from 'being verbally harass' by haters? 

And...are ljs&psh that 'naive' in styling themselves? That they simply rely on their stylish to dress them without having any discussion? Jongsuk has good sense of fashion, he's a model! Shinhye too has been in the business for years & she has experienced this fan war before, didn't she learnt from it? I guess js&sh are smart enough to anticipate the consequences of this situation & at least one of them could refuse wearing it to avoid rumours.   but hey!! They go on wearing the noyb! Cheers to shippers. If ever others think otherwise, it's none of our business! 

Cheer up! Of all celebrities in seoul, darling couple ended up with so many 'fated' coincidences... I'm sure heaven works something for them. :blush:

@mygirls..heheheh.. Awww..that would be fun :) I've been on a pinocchio marathon .

Nothing like Jong Suk and Shin Hye to make me forget the real planet. So now I'm immersing myself in Warm hot chocolate and bread with cheese! Comfort food and Pinocchio! What else does a girl need!

@irenetan..yes.. I loved what Darling_couple commented in IG. It made me laugh. They both look so good in those clothes. Haters can keep hating. I'll keep praying that those two keep having coincidences like these ... :) 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, MarieJose said:
22 hours ago, Саша Rain said:

I won't be suprised if SH launched her own brand because her "close friend" has done the same so he might ve helped her and of course he'll wear it...  daaahh.. :D

I think it's psh coat, the same as ljs wore yesterday...i'm in good mood today so i'd like to say "oppa! Ounnie! Fighting!!"

50 minutes ago, Саша Rain said:

:w00t: It is not my post ...:w00t:

I know but soompi kind of mergrd it together and i couldn't delete it... sorry

@cawa rain i was talking about Megaton 89 and his collaboration with 13month with the design he made remember the bingo/virgo thing??  That's his! ;)

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, MarieJose said:

I know but soompi kind of mergrd it together and i couldn't delete it... sorry

@cawa rain i was talking about Megaton 89 and his collaboration with 13month with the design he made remember the bingo/virgo thing??  That's his! ;)

Megaton 89.) Thanks.)

By the way... She is a designer with experience, too. Only recently - her collaboration with  BRUNOMAGLI, Mind Bridge ...

• Like 10

It looks like she is engaged in design active now.

Soon there will be another of her design work.) With BM again.)

"Bruno Magli will soon roll out a new product line named ‘Stile Ssinz’ for spring, where Park Shin Hye had contributed her ideas for the product designs."

Copyright@ KpopFighting.com(3.12.2015)

• Like 10

On December 5, 2015 at 17:49:15, MarieJose said:

He's back!!  H..  he's back!!  The hair is back !! The PINOCCHIO look is back i'm so happy that he finally cut his hair plus he look so handsome and so so so cute with his forehead covered aaaaahhh i love him so much!!  Not only that but he's also wearing a "none of your business" sweater...  another coincidence  hmm??  It's not the only brand they're sahring..  also maybe he liked the message shin hye delivered in the airport and decided that he muat do the same owwww my lovebirds :wub:

The point is ... he's back :P

Yep, our boy is baaack!!!! I think i've fallen in love again with him for the nth time.. 

• Like 13

LnL Translations?

Doing the ones I haven’t seen translations of yet. ^__^

tumblr_inline_nyxx63IIP91qmdw3f_540.jpg

1. Do you want to do a drama or a film next? A: Both! 

2. Do you thought about going on a cable channel? A: If the project is good!

3. Want to go on ‘Law of the Jungle’? A: No.

4. Which pairing do you like the most in ‘Reply 1988′? A: Taekie <3

tumblr_inline_nyxxanAkxd1qmdw3f_540.jpg

1. Which character was the hardest to act as?
A: Namsoon, Jonghyuk, Sooha, Hamyoung, ✓ Park Hoon, Joong-gil

2. What is the snack food that you like (or comes to mind) the most in winter?
A: Hobbang (red-bean bread), ✓ cocoa, boongibbang (fish-shaped hotcake), hoddeok (red-bean pasty), ✓ odeng (fishcakes), oysters

3. Give us a hint about your next project~ In two words, no, just in one word!
A: <3 (T/N: that is not a word)

tumblr_inline_nyxxl4tRZf1qmdw3f_540.jpg

1. Tea that you like? A: Camomile

2. What is the most amazing thing you ever cooked? A: Bean paste soup

3. What is the first thing you do when you arrive home? A: take off socks, play with Saja

tumblr_inline_nyxxwbKDtS1qmdw3f_540.jpg

1. Boiled eggs: fully-cooked vs.  ✓ half-cooked

2. ✓ Vegetable hotcake vs. red-bean hotcake

3. Middle hair parting vs. ✓ All-back hairstyle

4. Would you rather:  ✓ on Three Meals a Day, get fed properly and healthily vs. Go sky-diving and doing aaing

tumblr_inline_nyxy3fBe5h1qmdw3f_540.jpg

Doing your rest-time, have you thought about doing blonde or silver hair again? It was so pretty
1. My scalp was too painful so I won’t do it again
2. My scalp was so painful but I have thought about doing it one more time ✓ 
3. I’ve done it once so won’t do it again
4. Others

Trans By:  hitoritabi

• Like 19