[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i was so caught up with my study that i can't even sleep well so watch Pinochio ep3&4 till dawn ( yea..yea...just like jongsuk did) and would like to share a few touching moments

i like this scene when Haraboji reassured Dalpo to live his life the way he wants and stop pretending being the Zero Dalpo. i love his line " this beautiful face, this beautifrul brain should be used for good"...this is another beauty of this drama, another boundless love of complete strangers in need of each other support. it is beautiful how  people can be family not only by bloodtide, but by fate too. we are so used to mother-daughter kind of story but here, a father is a father eventhough he was once a complete stranger.

Screen_Shot_2014-11-22_at_10.59.46_AM.pn

another kind of father...hilarious yet beneath his clumsiness & over protective father, he is a cool man who teaches in ha what life is and how cruel life can be at times. like  all fathers, he treasures his daughter .inha loves him & i love him too. i want this type of father who gives me wings to fly but at the same time keep me rooted. his imagination beyond compare too :lol: thanks to him we get to see the toast kiss (probably even try having one too ). it's funny when he is too worried of dalpo-inha falling in love & well his instict is right. 

Drama-Korea-%E2%80%98Pinocchio%E2%80%99- 

Guest linda_kim11

Oh Ooh Uh Uh Ooh !! We miss you Darling Couple !!! :(:( 

Yep ! miss them much ! What I & mom can do are go around to looking for their pictures and video posted by their fans on You Tube, IG, Twitters & etc pages. We're go back to re-watch Pinocchio again & again ! :wub::wub: We keep coming back to this thread everyday to read all chingu's comments . We're happy to  hear all the news about this beautiful couple. Thanks a lot to all dear chingus who sharing  their story to us , love you all , hug, hug :wub::wub:

CR : Thanks to video owner.

Have a nice week-end Darling Couple & All Chingus, Saranghae !!  :wub::wub::wub::wub:

@mujay & @ctfzdyhy, your wish is my command:) Here's part 2 of the interview. A lot more words & more alien terms. As usual, may the chingus here correct me if any part is wrong. 

Host 1:45 Last one left. Which scene do you feel it is?

JS 1:48 I feel that it should be Pinocchio?

Host 1:51 Let's see if Lee Jong Suk is able to guess the best scene in fans' heart.

JS 1:57 Is it the scene where after continuously being up against reporter Song Cha-ok, furiously asked "Are you a reporter?"

Host 2:32 Ok, we shall see no. 1 (Pinocchio) - Toast Kiss

Oh unexpected. Fans seem to like this kind of scene even more.

JS 2:42 This is actually a very relax scene. It is an imaginary scene. Was also very relaxed while filming it. The director then said to use it as trailer, let us put in more emotions.

Host 3:16 The scenes chosen by our program team are these: Traffic cone scene, Hand-blocking first kiss scene. Have you thought before that these would become famous scenes?

JS 3:28 Have

Host & JS: Ha ha ha

Host 3:33 Suddenly loss of words. I thought will say 'No'.

JS 3:38 Director-nim is a person who is very sensitive in the romance aspect. So comparatively more attentive to it than other scenes. It was also filmed from multiple angles. Thus was able to produce a very beautiful image.

Host 3:55 Fans have chosen Lee Jong Suk's top 5 famous scenes. How do you feel? Is it consistent with what you think?

JS 4:05 Yes

Host 4:07 The reply is so concise that (I'm) unable to continue with words.

Host 4:10 So what do you do when alone?

JS 4:12 Watch television majority of the time. It is through TV that I see the world. I feel that this is very good. Time also passes very fast.

Host 4:20 Then watch together with me.

JS 4:24 Having goosebumps all over.

Host 4:28 Fans have transmitted to us a lot of questions to understand about you. Overseas fans asked if you could recommend 3 kinds of Korean food that you consider delicious and also to recommend what is good to buy in Korea.

JS 4:45 I feel that Korean cosmetics are very good. There are many brands as well. In the midst of competition, the quality of the cosmetic products has also increased.

Host 4:55 If want to buy, buy cosmetics. How about eat?

JS 5:00 Suddenly feel hungry. There is a place called KimBukSun's Big Pot House in Sinsa-dong.

Host 5:08 Ooh!

JS 5:09 You also know?

Host 5:10 Been there?

JS: Uhm. Been there.

Host 5:11 Which dish specifically?

JS 5:13 Pork Kimchi stew

Host 5:15 It's the type with oil floating, really very delicious. Any others?

JS 5:24 Han Seong pork chop in Sinsa-dong. It was also introduced before in a Korean program.

Host 5:31 Should be a lot of people there. There are some foodies who do not like their favourite shop being exposed on television programs.

JS 5:39 Yes, but it is through television program that I got to know about it before going.

Host 5:47 So that is Han Seong food exchange & KimBukSun Granny's shop.

JS 5:51 Han Seong food exchange

Host 5:52 Han Seong food exchange hahaha. (Me: I'm not sure what should be the correct term here...food exchange? food court? But the fact that both of them kept repeating & laughing over it must be a term that is quite weird?)

Host 5:56 Ok, then I would like to ask, as Lee Jong Suk has various kind of beautiful romance in films, I would like to know in real life, what is Lee Jong Suk's ideal type of person. We shall chat from another angle. Height: Tall or short girl?

JS 6:08 Tall

Host 6:10 Figure: Slim or XXX (Me: I do not understand the Chinese expression here ..something about 'have line'? Maybe someone could enlighten me.)

JS 6:12 I like slim type

Host 6:15 Eyes: Big or small?

JS 6:18 Big

Host 6:19 Everyone must be imagining? Tall, big eyes, slim and likes aegyo. So meticulous. (Me: Is the host teasing here? Why the term 'aegyo' pop out of no where here?:wub:)

Host 6:26 If you feel that you are that person, send a selfie of yourself to our Stars from Korea.

Caption 6:31 Looking for Lee Jong Suk's ideal type

Host 6:36 Didn't you start off as a model? How did you go down the acting path?

JS 6:41 Yes

Host 6:42 You were invited to act?

JS 6:43 No. Initially I was learning Taekwondo for a very long time. In the 2nd year, the knee ligament was torn. Was under treatment for 6 months so rested at home. Watched a lot of television drama at home during that period. I felt that the main lead actor in the drama is very handsome. Then I imagined that one day I can also become that. Seems like that was how it started.    

Host 7:12 Then all of a sudden someone invited you to act?

JS 7:15 Had originally also thought of being an actor. Have also been going to acting school. But a modelling company found me and asked if I would like to try (modelling) first. So I thought of giving it a try and that's it, became a model first.      

Host 8:06 As an actor in recent years, can say that you are very successful. What film genre, type of role do you hope to act in next? Or what kind of actor do you want to become?

JS 8:21 I feel that I am more like a celebrity star than a actor now. So I hope to be remembered as an actor. Also there aren't the kind of works that allow a 20 plus actor to put forth his energy, so felt a little regretful.

Host 8:50 Next, express what kind of works or role you would like to act in to the film industry people.

JS 8:56 What do I have to do?

Host 8:57 There are all kinds of filmography related personnel watching you now. So advertise yourself.

JS 9:03 Have never done this before.

Host 9:05 We provide opportunity for all.

JS 9:08 I have rested for almost 8 months already. Would very much like to act now. So hope to go to work. Would especially like to try 'tough love imprinted in the heart' kind of love story. I will work hard.

Host 9:34 How do you feel about today's interview?

JS 9:36 I can talk a lot during written interview but very worried when there is no pre-interview. However I feel very relaxed and happy today. 

Host 9:48 Thank you.

JS 9:49 Indeed the famous host.

Host 9:52 Everyone heard it? Must broadcast this out. To thank you for coming here today, a gift has even been prepared. Heard that recently you have addition of new member. Have specially prepared this. Open and take a look. Not sure if (you) like it.

JS 10:15 What is this?

Host 10:17 When doggie goes for walk doesn't it poo? This is a poo bag for the dog to carry it itself.

JS 10:23 Oh thank you. This is the first time that I know there is this. Really one moment poo, another moment pee.

Host 10:35 Can know that it is very exhausting from facial expression.

JS 10:39 Very happy in today's interview. I will meet everyone in a better work. Thank you everyone.

• Like 18

Guest Yuan SHJS

@LovingThis

Thanks dear :wub:  You've worked very hard :)

His ideal type was just generic and brief - tall, slim, big eyes and the "aeygo" pop out of nowhere hehe (perhaps the host is restricted to ask deeper questions on his ideal type)…since I'm in this "ship", let me just conclude to someone "dear" I know that is also his "close friend" :lol:.

JS, we love your romance with InHa in Pinocchio very much so "Traffic Cones", "Toast Kiss", "Hand blocking kiss" etc etc (even bickering scenes too) cannot be missed. Do you feel fluster too these days when you re-watched those scenes again?

pinocchio_kdrama_folder_icon_by_hikanepb

cr owner

@Yuan SHJS, you're most welcome:) I told myself that I must complete this 'assignment' by this weekend on top of work assignment before getting busy with work, family activities & all in the coming weeks.

You may be right that "perhaps the host is restricted to ask deeper questions on his ideal type". That's probably also why he could only chat about it superficially from another point of view.

Hee hee...I'm with you in your conclusion:D

• Like 9

Guest Yuan SHJS

@LovingThis haha  we will be in "Big Trouble" if we conclude him with someone else other than our SH or Pinocchio's "InHa" :lol:…I'm so busy too with "real life" activities but can't help myself on checking-in on you girls and the "close friends" :)

@gingertj83 1 I'm at kindergarten's level with reading Chinese so you girls are great helpers for me lol.

PSH_dress.png

large.jpg

cr rightful owners

^^JongSuk's "ideal type"…please check the direction of his eyes :lol:

@LovingThis haha  we will be in "Big Trouble" if we conclude him with someone else other than our SH or Pinocchio's "InHa" :lol:…I'm so busy too with "real life" activities but can't help myself on checking-in on you girls and the "close friends" :)

@gingertj83 1 I'm at kindergarten's level with reading Chinese so you girls are great helpers for me lol.

cr rightful owners

^^JongSuk's "ideal type"…please check the direction of his eyes :lol:

he also likes long-haired (below shoulder length), smart girl...who also(preferably) wears dress/long skirts. before Pinocchio (or should i say, before he publicly known being 'close friend' to sh) he consistantly admits LNY as his ideal type. Post Pincchio he claimed LNY is still his ideal type but his girlfriend would feel annoyed if he said this (notice that, he is becoming a bit carefull about LNY. why? someone may feel hurt...wonder who is that someone?) and he then said, he would be abstract when talking about ideal type in the future. Now...we know who is he talking about...thanks jongsuk for being abstract! he is such a 'puppy' type bf...(oh! he admitted this during japan fm, right?)  

Guest linda_kim11

@aydenJ  I & my mom are also love watching all  of Choi's family scenes . Their love and concerning to each other give us the warmth-heart feeling. My mom were tear lots when she watched some scenes of Harabuji and young /grown up Dalpo. She loves Dalpo more because he's an orphan , she said :blink: And yes, we do love Inha's dad who bring us the toasted-kiss scene very much !! That is such a very sweet scene we ever seen in the drama !! 

By the way, did you said you did try it !!?? The toasted-kiss !!?? Ehamm, how do you feel sis kekeke !!!!  Please apologize if I mis-read & mis-understand !! :P

Hope you can catch up well with your study:wub::wub:

@aydenJ  I & my mom are also love watching all  of Choi's family scenes . Their love and concerning to each other give us the warmth-heart feeling. My mom were tear lots when she watched some scenes of Harabuji and young /grown up Dalpo. She loves Dalpo more because he's an orphan , she said :blink: And yes, we do love Inha's dad who bring us the toasted-kiss scene very much !! That is such a very sweet scene we ever seen in the drama !! 

By the way, did you said you did try it !!?? The toasted-kiss !!?? Ehamm, how do you feel sis kekeke !!!!  Please apologize if I mis-read & mis-understand !! :P

Hope you can catch up well with your study:wub::wub:

@linda_kim11 make sure the toast is cool enough if you don't want to burnt your lips! (honestly, toast kiss is only beautiful if it is lee jong suk :P)...thanks & warm wishes to your mom, i'll do my level best 

@LovingThis,thank's to up date the interview,.. we know already he is the real pinocchio indeed,..obviuosly who she adressed his ideal type:P..well..well..Lee jong suk..someone always be remaind you not to excited ..or you lost your consciene and spill up her name:D like @aydenJ,told us he is puppy type in relationship,so imagine her bossy girl friend nag him to ''time to sport,..feed saja..go out side..go to lecture..:Pand he just...i wil, i done, can we go together...with pouting lips....;)

• Like 9

Hello ladies!! :D Seems like most of us are rewatching Pinocchio, including Samchoon! I wonder if In Ha has been too busy lately. Poor thing will overwork herself if she doesn't take care of herself!

I've had the worst ten days, filled with dozens of tests and scans and what nots! But apparently the results are all negative :) So thanks to all your prayers for now, I'm still cancer free! (Yay!) I still have to get the tumour removed, but I'm not worried about that! :D  So thank you all!! :wub:

Soooooo..I was watching Pinocchio again (obviously!) Right from episode one. And I noticed a few things.. I absolutely love the two kids who play In Ha and Dal Po!! They are so good!! Especially the child who plays Dal Po (evidently he has played child Lee Jong Suk before! And he was the same one who played Baby Ji Hoo in Boys before flowers!) 

They set the perfect, perfect tone for grown up In Ha and Dal Po!! :D 

Now on to the MAJOR thing that I noticed..okay maybe it's not that major..it's just me going delulu.. :P A Kiss analogy for the *ahemm* kisses of Pinocchio *drumroll*

1. The Snow Kiss: I love love love this kiss. Must have seen it a zillion times till now! Everything is so perfect about it..the snow, the  hand blocking, their postures, their hands..even the BTS scenes!! :wub: I noticed a pattern though..this was their first real kiss and you can see how much uri samchoon loves it. The fact that he goes straight for her lower lip. (Cos kissing a lower lip is much more fun! ;) ) and she just goes with him letting him take the lead. Almost like, it had been decided that since she is uncomfortable with kissing on screens he would lead with their kisses. :)*goes awwwww* When the director yells cut, they immediately turn to cover their faces..and I literally yelled "AWWWWWWW". These two should be wrapped up and put in a museum!! Such cuteness!! :rolleyes:

On to the second kiss.

2. The Make-up Kiss: This one was all Dal Po lead. Obvious, since he was the one who was confessing that he can't stay away from In Ha any longer! This one has him directly aiming for the lower lip too.. ;) I know you love kissing her lower lip Samchoon!! :D She looks a little uncomfortable, during this one because there were too many people watching them.. Shin Hye is a shy and innocent thing when it comes to kissing..which makes me love her more! So adorable. I get a feeling that he knows how uncomfortable she is with it and makes so much of an effort to ease her into the scenes and kisses! *awwwwwwwwwwwwww*

*my babies!! I love you both so much*

3. The Final Kiss: This one is my favourite!!! You know why? Because she kisses him back with such ease...and notice something? She likes his lower lip as much as he likes hers! :D And it feels like they exchanged notes on who would get what! :P It is the most comfortable yet hard to see kiss of all their kisses. I almost feel like I'm invading a private moment! :) they are so perfectly in sync..:wub: So in the entire kissing process, samchoon did a VERY good job of teaching uri In Ha-ya :D 

Gaaaaah...! And here I am going Awwwww over those two again! My Darling couple! :D 

(I haven't included the break up kiss because they were both too sad during that ..that kiss makes me cry too.. :( 

Also the tiny ones with no lip contact aren't here either :P I'm in full naughty delulu mode!)

And this was my lonnnngest post in Soompi.. :D sorry about that!

Keep Pinocchio-ing chingus! :D happy Darling weekend to all!!

Credit to the GiF owner!! She's awesome to be sharing all Pinocchio GiFs and pictures!

Edited by pinocchioash_stv
  • Like 17

@Rania Zeid abviously they spent the day together (notice in the first picture it's getting a bit dark so it's probably early evening)  and then he dropped her at the house of dior and went to grab some food :D delulu is talking here hahaha !! how i wish it's true though !! maybe it is !! who knows !! anyway i'm happy that they are both fine and all !!! shin hye looks beautiful even from afar she looks gorgeous .. as for her other half .. i wish i can see him 

ps : did he cut his hair in the vip premiere ? i noticed that it got a little bit shorter than when he was in Paris and he probably dyed it again !!! i wanna see him so bad !! i hope he updates his IG or better if he makes a Vapp show !!

koumawo rania for the news !! that's exactly what we need in this thread :)

@pinocchioash_stv i'm so happy that the test were all negative and i'll pray for your recovery my dear :D and the way you talked about the kiss scenes and how ouri samchoon aimed the lower lips AAAAAWWWW!!!! that brought back the feels !!!! ps : i miss your fanfic so i hope you'll update soon .. ofcourse whenever ou feel like it ;) the same goes to @dramafan100 where are youuu ??? i miss the dating fanfic sooo bad .. please update soon !! 

• Like 17

@Rania....i was getting really bored after I saw JS at VIP and SH in a MV...so hearing this puts a smile on my face...:D...I LOVE coincidences....I want coincidences every week...I'm so spoiled..:lol:......Your the best PR I can ever ask for:)....I Love you Rania..:wub::wub:.

..he needs to feed those parts that cannot be seen...:w00t::lol:

@Pinocchioash_stv...I'm so happy for you sweetie..tumblr_ng0byuxyZv1sl7awmo3_r1_400.gif

• Like 13