[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Thank you @mygirls!! Keep posting plsssss! :wub:

Abit busy lately so cant follow u all in rewatching! But i watch the scenes i like here and there plus listen to tge OST everyday! I cant get our darling couple out of my head!!

& wat is our JS doing late at night! Can't sleep cos his gal is out fliming?? Wonder whether anyone helped him train his puppy :lol: 

• Like 8

@mygirls,good job you made several scene cap,with precious line there..i thought ..you will away in long hiatus,but you prove,you VVIP here,with your kind heart and hard work,i must stand and make low bow to your effort,i remember that time you say 'au revoir' to us the means is for long time,make me little heart broken but finally you active like before..so glad always saw your post,..and i really..really appreciatied ...after all the hard chore shipp go away you still with us..i love you dear..my tears driping now..i thought i miss all old friend here...GODbless you

• Like 7

Last post for the day and before I get some zzzzzzzz....thanks to PINOCCHIO TEAM, and DARLING,  i've meet wonderful people along this journey....Thank you very much ladies from the bottom of my heart:wub:.:D

Enjoy watching Pino:D

B7XRMRaCEAAIxJJ.jpg

Edited by mygirls
  • Like 12

hello Darlings!

Happy 1st Anniversary to the wonderful drama that was Pinocchio!!! Thanks a lot to writer Park Hye ryun for giving us Choi Dalpo & Choi Inha. and the production team for bringing Lee Jong suk & Park Shin hye together in this project.:wub::wub::wub: that turned to be the most epic ship of all time :w00t:

Not only Darling couple but Pinocchio's story, characters and lessons are truly admirable. Thumbs up! :):)

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 12

from my friend @Nyahh (sweet pea)....I miss you and your awesome gif...please stop by to say "hello" when your free.:D...one of her amazing gif of darling KISU

tumblr_nsiditAftY1uzr878o1_540.gif
tumblr_nsiditAftY1uzr878o2_540.gif
tumblr_nsiditAftY1uzr878o3_540.gif

Weeee!!!  this is hot and Lee Jong suk is hot! *fanning myself lest i faint*

I can only imagine him kissing like this Shinhye first, myself next, Rania third, mygirls fourt and irenetan's last. coz save the best for last. teehee according to mygirls:P

Edited by rori0711
  • Like 10