[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

The caption of the video owner make me grin... Shinhye was so comfortable there & look at the smile telling " i'm fine here, very very fine."

btw, where did js&sh put their right hand? 

Thanks owner of the vid cut

Edited by aydenJ

The caption of the video owner make me grin... Shinhye was so comfortable there & look at the smile telling " i'm fine here, very very fine."

:wub: their right hands!! :D awwwww.. 

This dvd cut ...yep i coriuos too,where is their right hand and why event in the early  pinocchio time,they have magnet  to be closess,the way she ocoupy his shoulderr ae..:w00t:and when you see more,,JS no need to distruct their position tooo:blink: and at the fnal did you notice him take deep breath after Shin hye pulling her body a part:phew:..saw this video and reading @Dramafan100.story..make me feel'DE JA VU'.

• Like 7

:wub: their right hands!! :D awwwww.. 

This dvd cut ...yep i coriuos too,where is their right hand and why event in the early  pinocchio time,they have magnet  to be closess,the way she ocoupy his shoulderr ae..:w00t:and when you see more,,JS no need to distruct their position tooo:blink: and at the fnal did you notice him take deep breath after Shin hye pulling her body a part:phew:..saw this video and reading @Dramafan100.story..make me feel'DE JA VU'.

Me too!! That fic feels so real! I read the entire thing every time she updates.. So awesome! I wish Dispatch didn't do what they did. I hope they really are together ... Such a beautifully matched couple.. When you see all the dramas of Jong Suk and Shin Hye, it makes you realise that Pinocchio was indeed amazingly special in terms of the chemistry they shared!!

*dreamy eyed*

Dalin forever!

:wub:

Edited by pinocchioash_stv
  • Like 9

hey @dramafan100 & @pinocchioash_stv since it's the weekend i hope you update more than one chapter ( if you're not too busy of course :P ) sorry for being so greedy but i miss our darling so much and i have nothing else to do except to think about them .. at least that's what makes my days happier .. thinking about them !! also there's no news about them ? where are they ?? is there any event or something we should wait for ? other than the one on the 29th ( i can't waaiiiiiiiiiiiiit to see them ) .. what are they gonna wear ? how will they show up? how are they gonna interact with each other ? would it be any interaction between them ? aaahhh i'm feeling so anxious!! 

@raniazeid where are you ?? do we have to remind you that your "fanfics" are the beeeeeeest?? and i also miss your posts that starts with the famous "SO" HHHHH !!

i heard PSH just started filming .. i wish we can have some behind the scene's photo !! and ps: i'm praying .. everyday ... every night .. all the time .. that there will be no love line or kiss scene between her and any other male in this movie .. i don't think i'll be able to take it at all !!!! she belongs to sukkiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! :P  :P ( i know i'm saying non sense and i have to bear it because she's an actress and he's an actor and that's their job but aaaaarghh!!!!! it's so damn difficult !!!)

• Like 10

@mariejose,idem ditto..i just want they are belong to each other...can stand ..see they kiss other in screne,especially uri samchoon,......:tears:..our two writer make us more possesive about darling couple:P@Dramafan100, how far they really go..to treasure their feeling actualy ..?:wub: happy sunday everyone,  did we miss them today?..Remember 4th november is first year Pinocchio anyversary....

• Like 7

The less people know about their relationship and the less obvious they are the more they will enjoy and build their realtionship privately as ling ad theur parents and agencies know. So i agree with them to keep or even deny it because reationship is something private and you do not need to shout it to the world. But as their fans we can see from their actions so im very happy for that. Just like JIS  and LBY they get married after long term relationship. Not like those who were caught and then admitted but after few months broke off

• Like 11

[Oct.24,2015] Shinhye's IG update.

Embedded image permalink

[Oct.24,2015] Shinhye's IG update.

"Autumn night "  actress Park Shin Hye has recommended a song that ...l. 

Embedded image permalink

Tei(테이) - "The Good Old Days(그리운 날에는)"

Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 10

Ctto

I'm not hoping for miracle to happen this 29th oct. I'm not hoping jongsuk & shinhye would come together or sit side by side or tease each other or even talk freely....i'm not hoping for any skinship or physical interaction

i am more than happy if they could attend the award presentation as a proud citizen. I want to see them walk individually as an actor who had put their best foot forward in acting  to make korea known internationally....i want to see them dress beautifully and smile their most gorgeous smile for us, their fans, who would always support them individually and always look forward for their future accomplishment....

i hope lee jong suk & park shin hye realize that despite their dating rumour, we also care for them as actors. We dont always see them as Darling couple or JongShin but more than that, we are fans of lee jong suk before we ship darling couple or we are fans of park shin hye before we are darling shippers....most importantly, after i have become darling shipper, i am now a fan of both lee jong suk & park shinhye....

i believe i'm not the only one feeling this? 

Edited by aydenJ

Ctto

I'm not hoping for miracle to happen this 29th oct. I'm not hoping jongsuk & shinhye would come together or sit side by side or tease each other or even talk freely....i'm not hoping for any skinship or physical interaction

i am more than happy if they could attend the award presentation as a proud citizen. I want to see them walk individually as an actor who had put their best foot forward in acting  to make korea known internationally....i want to see them dress beautifully and smile their most gorgeous smile for us, their fans, who would always support them individually and always look forward for their future accomplishment....

i hope lee jong suk & park shin hye realize that despite their dating rumour, we also care for them as actors. We dont always see them as Darling couple or JongShin but more than that, we are fans of lee jong suk before we ship darling couple or we are fans of park shin hye before we are darling shippers....most importantly, after i have become darling shipper, i am now a fan of both lee jong suk & park shinhye....

Argh...I love this post.

• Like 6

Ctto

Argh...I love this post.

• Like 6

Ctto

Argh...I love this post.

INSAIGHTFUL,4THUMB UP:)

• Like 1

#ParkShinHye Cartoon Fan Arts (10-24-15)

CSDz4mcUcAAa2ZH.jpg

CSDz44IVAAEKwoB.jpg

CSDz5frVAAAGsvg.jpg

CSDz5_FUsAA-_uk.jpg

Khaleesi Park Shin Hye and Jon Snow Lee Jong Suk.. Omo!! Now that's a Game of thrones that I would LOVE!!! (Not that I don't love it already, but I hate George RR Martin for taking sooooo long to bring out book no 6!!) 

Now I'm imagining a Korean Game of thrones! :w00t:

Sigh!! I should stop before the nerd in me takes over!

I still love the Khaleesi Shin Hye!!:wub:

• Like 4

Ctto

Argh...I love this post.

@AydenJ. Ditto

• Like 3