[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@LovingThis,

I'm not sure because the sound is a little different.  I don't know, but I also like this one a lot too...thanks honey bun

I think it sounds different too..probably a variation of the same music with additional humming in the background & all. Luv all the soundtracks of this drama too. Like what JS said, listening to it brings memorable scenes to mind:)

So true, every single song is perfect and when the song plays I know exactly what part of the drama it falls in..that tells you how many times I've watched it, no kidding....I have to love Roy Kim ost the most, and SH dreaming a dream...Yes and when Roy Kim plays I remember the confession on the rooftop when Inha tells Dalpo "she liked him" I like that scene... and the snow kiss..Yes, it is the BEST, of course the WEDDING DAEBAK

• Like 8

hey guys, i just wanna ask about the instrumental played in episode 12 of pinocchio, the sad one when dalpo moved out and kept crying while remembering telling his brother about letting inha go and when inha got into his room and stared at their family photo ... anyway i wanna know did they include that one in the dvd ?? as well as the one played in episode 7 when inha was sick and slept in the toilet ?? if it is included is it possible to share it in the PM ? and thanks in advance ... hugs !!!!!!! :D 

@MarieJose Are you asking whether they included those instrumental tracks in the dvd? (Sorry, I didn't really get what you're asking and interpreted your question differently from mygirls) If that was your question, my answer is no... I only saw a book with hidden tracks. Are they supposed to give it to us in the first place?? I think I read before that the dvd would include unreleased tracks... is that it?? Just a book whereby I can't even understand the language??

• Like 4

hey guys, i just wanna ask about the instrumental played in episode 12 of pinocchio, the sad one when dalpo moved out and kept crying while remembering telling his brother about letting inha go and when inha got into his room and stared at their family photo ... anyway i wanna know did they include that one in the dvd ?? as well as the one played in episode 7 when inha was sick and slept in the toilet ?? if it is included is it possible to share it in the PM ? and thanks in advance ... hugs !!!!!!! :D 

@MarieJose Are you asking whether they included those instrumental tracks in the dvd? (Sorry, I didn't really get what you're asking and interpreted your question differently from mygirls) If that was your question, my answer is no... I only saw a book with hidden tracks. Are they supposed to give it to us in the first place?? I think I read before that the dvd would include unreleased tracks... is that it?? Just a book whereby I can't even understand the language??

@Irenetan,  thanks!

• Like 4

Guest kiyeujay

Just want to share about the recent interview article which described ShinHye's new Ideal type, which got people all hyped up in a good/bad way depending on how one wishes to take the information.

There are actually 2 different HK magazines/publications that came out after her HK trip, which include information about her ideal type. I assume both had interviewed her???

Source1 published July14 from 明周 Ming Zhou (http://udn.com/news/story/6922/1055338- ) - posted in this thread by @k_xs on page 407, post#329, which refers to her Ideal Type - "Bad Man" and "Likes feeling of being needed"

Source 2 published June26 from Ming Pao (mingpaoweekly.com/13630-%E7%9B%B    ) - posted in ShinHye thread by Indahm on page 1700, post#3,542, which refers to her Ideal Type "Someone who is responsible, take care of family and with a sense of humor"

From what I'm told before, Ming Pao (Source 2) publication is more creditable to their articles (just like dispatch with their dating news…well they kind of failed to get their way this time lol). I don't know how creditable about the other publication (source1) but if referring to the date and my assumption only, it is a more recent and after dispatch so did they twisted the words (I don't know) just to sell their article since they included the recent dispatch rumor in their article as well.   HK fans, please help clarify as I don't want to lead to a misunderstanding/providing false information, since my Chinese is pretty limited.

OK, what it is that I'm trying to tell you? In this case, as you can see the contradiction in her Ideal Type?  I would never (in my case) believe 100% in everything I hear/read when it comes to their private life (in particular love-life). A celebrity will not expose their love-life (unless no other option) for your entertainment, in particular if they need to protect their love one/career.  I'll give you an example to support this with a Taiwanese boys band member (btw I'm not their fan), whom had to hide his real status for a few year (he was actually in a relationship, then married, had with a kid during that period) until he finally admits that he was married with a daughter and  was expecting a son during the launched of his book. The reason for his lie was to protect his love one, it's also her (the wife) wishes for him to hide their status. Chinese fans should know who I am talking about (again: If you are his fan, please note that I just want to give an example only ok)

That's all that I really want to say. I wish everyone here will continue to spazz happily and if a conflict do occurs learn to forgive and let go and learn from it. Don't hold a grudge as it'll be unhealthy. Peace and spread the love love love ok?? As for me, I will keep my shipping heart at base and in private from now (I believe they are an item even before the dispatch incident). I'm no longer just a ShinHye fan but also JongSuk new fan. Luckily for me, I will be able to enjoy lots of his works that I have not able to do so. Hope that both ShinHye and JongSuk will be happy either together or individually, since no matter what you wish, the truth is there (we've all learnt that from Pinocchio - my best drama to date, followed by My Girl)

I love this "Happy" song (thanks @mygirls !!!) very much so I'm sharing it in this post. Shipping life can be fun but also painful so you all will need this to cheer you up from time to time. BUT Darling Ship is sailing and is heading in the correct path so it's just a matter of time before it reaches its destination. Have faith and believe in what you want to believe.  I'll give you all a new nick name …instead of Darling Shippers I think it's more fitting that I see you as Darling Ddochi instead (lol), since not everyone is a shipper here and since both ShinHye and JongSuk are 2 adorable people so their fans should have an adorable name too hehe. Take care and lots of love from a Darling Ddochi hehe.  PS: I'll come back when they announced their relationship and we can all celebrate together.

cr: owner

https://youtu.be/Q-GLuydiMe4?list=RDQ-GLuydiMe4

Sorry, " Darling Ddochi" ??? I dont think it's adorable. U call that cos' u see they post a lot of info about him. LOL. It's cos' SH fans rarely post any info about her in here, and when we- shipper ofc find  SH's news  that is merely about darling couple.

U can call " darling ddochi " any where u want but not here. :mellow:

Edited by kiyeujay

@ yuan19900, abt tht story i think i've read it b4. i jst dnt remember his name.

there's another story @ tv interview involving a japanese idol tht i watched sveral yrs ago. it was really heartbreaking. he decided to divorce his wife bc she asked him to. the sole reason is she cnt longer tolerate those antifan abuse tht has been going for a long while esp when they gt to knw who she is to their idol. if i recalled he did ask his fans to accept n blessed them n leave his wife alone but his fans disregard his plead. he regrets nt being strong for his wife thus the divorce but  seeing hw his ex is @ peace after the divorce, he jst succumbed n let go. his fans r those super obsessive n possesive type n he admits it too.

unlike this idol, sh n js have a big supportive fanbase, in korea n international, individually n as a couple - based frm wht i read ofc. they have great friends n family too. also, i think both r strong individuals n mre mature nw thn b4 esp sh. imo i think sh did receive some antifans abuse in her earlier yrs, mybe some when tht rumour of her dating park haejin. also, prob some frm wgm's fans. all r my maybes k- the feels i got after reading her interviews all those yrs.

the reason i said i wnt sh js to admit their relationship publicly (if they r dating) is bc i personally think they cn handle the situation well whatevr will arise frm the announcement - antifans, career setbacks. lby jisung relationship is a gd example. jst like lby jsung, sh js have great ppl who cn support them. i think n know sh's friends (esp the males) will defend n support her even publicly like hongki.

i also have my doubt on tht 1st newspaper esp when it mentioned the D scandal. nwy frm pino n experience, nt all u read r correct. some r lost in translation n transition so yeah, take it with a pinch of salt. thanks to pino drama we all learn alot, right? B):P

i hope u will still come here n comment.  nt jst when "they announced their relationship and we can all celebrate together" k. whether sh js r real life cp or nt, we cn still ship them for FRIENDship, right? me? i ship Friendship 1st, Loveship 2nd. these 2 cuties r jst too adorable, adorkable, talented cuties to jst not ship them in any ship, right? i hope i make sense here ;)

im sorry for the long rant to u n the rest of u guys. jst saying my 2 cents. since my rant r long, it shud b 4 cents? :phew:

btw cn some1 tell me why it's 2 cents instead of 4 cents or other cents?:huh::blink: 

• Like 14

Although we shipper have high property that they're going dating from D evidence (strong evidence more than shipper evidence)

but we shouldn't conclusion that they're dating in real life until announced dating from them .

Why daling couple had lots of moments after drama end cause daling shipper not hardcore ship .

we believe in friendships more than delulu ship. But now everything has changed .

we can't know that they're dating true or false . 

I confidence that we know coming soon. But we should accept disappointment as well .

I saw SH sumbae(MH) he happy in love after announced , he can dating openly 

if SH can have good chance, she was happy too

• Like 8

Just want to share about the recent interview article which described ShinHye's new Ideal type, which got people all hyped up in a good/bad way depending on how one wishes to take the information.

There are actually 2 different HK magazines/publications that came out after her HK trip, which include information about her ideal type. I assume both had interviewed her???

Source1 published July14 from 明周 Ming Zhou (http://udn.com/news/story/6922/1055338- ) - posted in this thread by @k_xs on page 407, post#329, which refers to her Ideal Type - "Bad Man" and "Likes feeling of being needed"

Source 2 published June26 from Ming Pao (mingpaoweekly.com/13630-%E7%9B%B    ) - posted in ShinHye thread by Indahm on page 1700, post#3,542, which refers to her Ideal Type "Someone who is responsible, take care of family and with a sense of humor"

From what I'm told before, Ming Pao (Source 2) publication is more creditable to their articles (just like dispatch with their dating news…well they kind of failed to get their way this time lol). I don't know how creditable about the other publication (source1) but if referring to the date and my assumption only, it is a more recent and after dispatch so did they twisted the words (I don't know) just to sell their article since they included the recent dispatch rumor in their article as well.   HK fans, please help clarify as I don't want to lead to a misunderstanding/providing false information, since my Chinese is pretty limited.

OK, what it is that I'm trying to tell you? In this case, as you can see the contradiction in her Ideal Type?  I would never (in my case) believe 100% in everything I hear/read when it comes to their private life (in particular love-life). A celebrity will not expose their love-life (unless no other option) for your entertainment, in particular if they need to protect their love one/career.  I'll give you an example to support this with a Taiwanese boys band member (btw I'm not their fan), whom had to hide his real status for a few year (he was actually in a relationship, then married, had with a kid during that period) until he finally admits that he was married with a daughter and  was expecting a son during the launched of his book. The reason for his lie was to protect his love one, it's also her (the wife) wishes for him to hide their status. Chinese fans should know who I am talking about (again: If you are his fan, please note that I just want to give an example only ok)

That's all that I really want to say. I wish everyone here will continue to spazz happily and if a conflict do occurs learn to forgive and let go and learn from it. Don't hold a grudge as it'll be unhealthy. Peace and spread the love love love ok?? As for me, I will keep my shipping heart at base and in private from now (I believe they are an item even before the dispatch incident). I'm no longer just a ShinHye fan but also JongSuk new fan. Luckily for me, I will be able to enjoy lots of his works that I have not able to do so. Hope that both ShinHye and JongSuk will be happy either together or individually, since no matter what you wish, the truth is there (we've all learnt that from Pinocchio - my best drama to date, followed by My Girl)

I love this "Happy" song (thanks @mygirls !!!) very much so I'm sharing it in this post. Shipping life can be fun but also painful so you all will need this to cheer you up from time to time. BUT Darling Ship is sailing and is heading in the correct path so it's just a matter of time before it reaches its destination. Have faith and believe in what you want to believe.  I'll give you all a new nick name …instead of Darling Shippers I think it's more fitting that I see you as Darling Ddochi instead (lol), since not everyone is a shipper here and since both ShinHye and JongSuk are 2 adorable people so their fans should have an adorable name too hehe. Take care and lots of love from a Darling Ddochi hehe.  PS: I'll come back when they announced their relationship and we can all celebrate together.

cr: owner

https://youtu.be/Q-GLuydiMe4?list=RDQ-GLuydiMe4

Sorry, " Darling Ddochi" ??? I dont think it's adorable. U call that cos' u see they post a lot of info about him. LOL. It's cos' SH fans rarely post any info about her in here, and when we- shipper ofc find  SH's news  that is merely about darling couple.

U can call " darling ddochi " any where u want but not here. :mellow:

That's what I noticed too... Shinye fans barely come here or if they come they don't post her stuffs here unlike in other Shinhye ship threads.. 

I check all her shipper threads from time to time and most of them have a lot more info of her than here (Like I see NO post about Shinhye's LDF vid here until now and it is gorgeous LOL)... That made me wondered if Shinhye fans shipping this a while back? LOL

Or it's just a nature of different ships. 

And  why would call yourself Darling Ddochi? Are you Jongsuk? I'm very confused... Because it's JS's nickname, am I right?

Also I don't think people know the consequences of dating in public in Korea. People just want to get what they are interested (like their ship is proved to be real) without thinking MUCH of the stars. 

Shinhye is a very smart girl. She has all the reasons not to go public for their own good. Please look further and  think about it (like most people break up after going public? and when they break up, it'd follow them forever, and the girl would normally be treated like a "used good" or something, etc...)

Edited by thao_2512
  • Like 13

Guest nyahh

Everyone, chill. :D Love the poem that SH's saying in the LDF vid btw. :D Oh and JS's going to release a photobook TOO? :P Coincidence? I think not. HAHA JOKE :P Chill alright? :) 

- - -

tumblr_nrl3algMjV1qbkte5o1_540.gif

tumblr_nrl3algMjV1qbkte5o2_540.gif

tumblr_nrl3algMjV1qbkte5o3_540.gif

tumblr_nrl3algMjV1qbkte5o4_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nrl3algMjV1qbkte5o5_r1_540.gif

tumblr_nrl3algMjV1qbkte5o6_r1_540.gif

Park Shin Hye | The Beginning of a Lyrical Journey in Jeju x 

Guest Sandy5959

Darling shipper's thread is for people who love to see SH and JS together. Ones might love SH more, Ones might love JS more, but surely everyone loves SH&JS as a couple.

Yeah, I like your thought hehehe. And as a shipper, we can be delulu, there’s no wrong with it :rolleyes: Just make sure that we are both delulu and conscious at the same time bc you know, we can’t predict what will happen. If we don’t prepare ourselves and just live with the delusions all day, we will be broken down easily when sth bad come. I don’t want to say unlucky things but you know, it’s the life...

And one of the reasons why I love everyone here is that you ship JS and SH in a smart way :lol: You guys can be super delulu (hahahaha :lol:) but still very conscious, you don’t believe 100% in what those articles said (esp with some shocking title just to attract viewers, urgg, I hate that :angry:). You just stay here to enjoy your funny delusion with other shippers, spazz about the hint and also wait for the official info. I must say that super super super smart hahaha.

Finally, about the name of our couple? I think we can call whatever we want hahaha. Darling Couple, Darling Ddochi, Darling Angle, Tom & Jerry, JongShin… etc I LIKE THEM ALL!!! :wub: In the end, they all represent our two cuties right? It doesn’t matter hehehe.

Btw, maybe you’ve known this already but I just found out it a few days ago (sr I’m soooo behind the time hahaha :D ) JS may stand for Jong Suk but it also stands for JONG SHIN and SH maybe stand for both Shin Hye and SUK HYE as well. Hahahaha it just like DESTINY right hahaha. Sr guys, my delulu just suddenly burst out hahaha :sweatingbullets:

Guest nyahh

I like this shoot a lot but can someone make better gifs for it

Pienocchio is quite busy lately with her family and before transferring

What part is that? :) Kissing highlights? :)

I like this shoot a lot but can someone make better gifs for it

Pienocchio is quite busy lately with her family and before transferring

What part is that? :) Kissing highlights? :)

I think it's in the making ( but I reversed it :p) 

Thanks Nyahh 

• Like 7

Guest nyahh

I think it's in the making ( but I reversed it :p) 

Thanks Nyahh 

I don't know how to reverse it but I'll try. HAHA thanks for the info :D I'll make some gifs now :D