[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest mariely15

i edit this post.. i am afraid to make a big issues.. i'll tell it if my feelinf has a prove

PM me, this has got me curious.. :) :) 

Me three...I'm curious too

me four ... hahahahaha !!! i' so curious !! 

No i'm curious too

Edited by mariely15

To @nyahh,

Some of the links in the PM group cannot be downloaded, it keeps showing the page "Not found Error 404". Can you help to fix that, please?? i really love Darling Couple:wub:

Hi I sent you a PM. :) kindly check... 

Dear @sapientia, could you please PM me as well? I have the same problem. Thank you so much :)

• Like 1

To @nyahh,

Some of the links in the PM group cannot be downloaded, it keeps showing the page "Not found Error 404". Can you help to fix that, please?? i really love Darling Couple:wub:

Dear @sapientia, could you please PM me as well? I have the same problem. Thank you so much :)

yay deleting need to clarify things first.. mianhe

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 2

Guest aydenJ

i edit this post.. i am afraid to make a big issues.. i'll tell it if my feelinf has a prove

pm me... i am curious too. may be we may have same feeling :D 

:(

@mayShe you sound creepy:P

@myaShe what is it regarding what are u curious about...pm me as well i also want to know it since it cannot be reveal here :D

we are a curious bunch.. :D haha

Yes @myaShe pm me too... We may share our concern

:crazy: do we need another PM thread for this? haha just joking... :) 

• Like 1

This should be my 2nd time posting here thanks for adding me its lobg overdue to me i'm still skeptical about sh and js relationship i dont know why but i felt the only thing preventing that relationship is that heartstring guy jyh i read it in the past post here on this blog that around august 2014 she ended a 3yrs relationship then again i read it some where in one interview she granted that her relationship just ended due to the pino kiss is he trying to get her back only time will tell but i hope i'm wrong 

This should be my 2nd time posting here thanks for adding me its lobg overdue to me i'm still skeptical about sh and js relationship i dont know why but i felt the only thing preventing that relationship is that heartstring guy jyh i read it in the past post here on this blog that around august 2014 she ended a 3yrs relationship then again i read it some where in one interview she granted that her relationship just ended due to the pino kiss is he trying to get her back only time will tell but i hope i'm wrong 

wooooo..... mmmm uh okay.. yep for the sake of this ship, lets hope you are wrong :) 

To @nyahh,

@sapientia...I have the same problem too, could you please pm me as well? And can you also pm me the feeling that you guys are talking about? I'm so curious... Thanx so much ^^

Edited by wienya
  • Like 1

Guest andraste_0118

just wanna share this.. :)

15%2B-%2B1

just like.. don't react... for your eyes only.. LONG TIME LURKER DE LURKING JUST FOR THIS PURPOSE

dalin6.gifdalin6.1.gif

i have new stuff 

but someone plz make a PM group of all who wants to see some stuff from the D.Cut so i can post in 1 place 

... i ll just post what i have..do not reply my posts there just keep it for updates so that everybody can see  

u can PM the person who ll make the group to add you . 

I'll make the group. Everyone who wants to see those things... just like Rania's post and I'll add you. Thanks RANIAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub:

please add me....plsssss