[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

thanks n hugs to rania, nyahh & irenetan for contributing those precious pics, vids n sorts. for us who cnt afford it, u guys r jst awesome beings. i really like the couple interview n keep repeating it although i dnt understand it much.

i realized even when the interview jst started, these 2 r jst super adorkable. they're super blushing remembering their kiss scenes (n others too) - their high cheekbones n shy smiles. nt to mention when either 1 r looking at the other, that person will automatically turn his/her head to look back. both of them do these alot or imo sh do it more but js will turn n stare at her longer with longing n admiring looks, all sweet smiles ;p n towards the end, imo he was looking @ her lips after her eyes n then back to her eyes - i mean, eyes, lips, eyes. .kyaa, these 2 r jst so darn cute, like early stages of dating cuteness overload. or mybe tht jst me ;p

• Like 20

Guest chichich

@irenetan DOOONE! :D Hey I missed youuuu :wub: 

@myaShe already did chingu :D

- - -
To everyone... if you messaged me already or liked Rania's post... there's a big chance that I already added you to the PM thread. :D Please tell me if I still haven't done so. 

To the newbies hehe... you might be new to the forum, but I feel that you guys are not new to shipping them. ;);) LOL :lol: Welcome to the threaaad. :lol:

@nyahh can you add me too pleaseeee i realy love to see JS - SH  skinship please please pleasee add me to PM group

@nyahh please add me too. i'm a fan of pinocchio drama and only being a silent lurker of this forum.

Edited by chichich

thanks n hugs to rania, nyahh & irenetan for contributing those precious pics, vids n sorts. for us who cnt afford it, u guys r jst awesome beings. i really like the couple interview n keep repeating it although i dnt understand it much.

i realized even when the interview jst started, these 2 r jst super adorkable. they're super blushing remembering their kiss scenes (n others too) - their high cheekbones n shy smiles. nt to mention when either 1 r looking at the other, that person will automatically turn his/her head to look back. both of them do these alot or imo sh do it more but js will turn n stare at her longer with longing n admiring looks, all sweet smiles ;p n towards the end, imo he was looking @ her lips after her eyes n then back to her eyes - i mean, eyes, lips, eyes. .kyaa, these 2 r jst so darn cute, like early stages of dating cuteness overload. or mybe tht jst me ;p

no it' s not just you,.i really felt the same as you:D..hahaha..i'm glad i'm not too delusional , cuz i was worried to my self, even since i watched the making/NG in pinocchio dvd, my shipper heart is burning to highest level..lol:lol:and i kept imaginating something between our darling couple:D:):wub:

• Like 12

Hi guys! Ive been a lurker here since the start of Pinocchio but i kinda went hiatus for a month and i know the dvd has been out and i dont understand whats going on especially with the PM group.. can someone include me on the loop! Pretty pleeeaaassee!! Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

Guest nyahh

Good day! I have added another link in the first comment (hehe I'm just adding it, I'm not the contributor ;)). Please check the first comment in the PM group and remember to follow the rules set by the contributors. THANK YOU!

If there are new updates, I'll just remind everyone.~ :D:D

(sorry I just got back, I'll add the others asking for requests now :D sorry for keeping you waiting)

@ nyahh, thank you a lot very much.
I did not know the method to do it and took time.
 And I am sorry because I do not understand English very well.
I was able to finally enjoy it.
After it, I believe that more than ever before, LJS and PSH   two are excellent, and they are very attractive.

• Like 4

Guest pitsd

omona! :w00t:

Why suddenly mentioned LBY's name? Most important, how did you know LBY said so? Did you ask her? Why did you ask, JS-ssi? LOL :phew:

annyeong..it's been a while since my last time visited this thread. so many things to do and it's my break days, I really really really miss our darling so much :tears:

can I join to the PM group please?? I just hope to join the party guys :wub: I miss them so so so so so bad!!

btw, @nyahh @Rania Zeid @irenetan thank you for being amazing as always :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

wow rania, when did jongsuk said that part abt lby? what i did heard is the pd did say sh's pretty n yoobi did too. abt js, hmm, i think i did heard he say it. the sound isnt so gd n clear (or mybe it's me being sleepy bc it was really l8 tht time) bt i think i did hear js n pd said something abt sh's hairstyle tht it's beautiful, cute? ohh, i think sh did complement hw cute n pretty yb is several time!
 if js did say it tht way, then imo he did talked to lby abt sh. mybe lby called to troll him abt their chemistry in pinoc..;):w00t:

this maybe ot but sh did talked to jisung (lby's hubby) when the cast of 3 Meals a Day called her up. it's on season 2 ep 5.

• Like 2

wow rania, when did jongsuk said that part abt lby? what i did heard is the pd did say sh's pretty n yoobi did too. abt js, hmm, i think i did heard he say it. the sound isnt so gd n clear (or mybe it's me being sleepy bc it was really l8 tht time) bt i think i did hear js n pd said something abt sh's hairstyle tht it's beautiful, cute? ohh, i think sh did complement hw cute n pretty yb is several time!
 if js did say it tht way, then imo he did talked to lby abt sh. mybe lby called to troll him abt their chemistry in pinoc..;):w00t:

this maybe ot but sh did talked to jisung (lby's hubby) when the cast of 3 Meals a Day called her up. it's on season 2 ep 5.

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

• Like 1

Guest aydenJ

JS: Shinhye is pretty..

PD Suwon: People said that Shinhye is getting prettier..

JS: Boyoung noona also said that.

What else did you tell your noona jongsuk-ah?