[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@mygirls thank you dear, but I can't see nyahh's drawing, maybe something wrong with my connection or internet access, tomorrow should be come back here again to enjoy and have fun with you all :D

I love you :D #darling couple fighting :D

• Like 3

Just felt like drawing something (hey I used a tablet on this one I think my future increased!) :phew::phew::phew:

@Shinnsuk ,  here is the drawing from Nyahh.  The picture looks almost like this one...hahahaha

@mariejose_stv as you said, why is the TV blocking our view?? LOL

Yes. the tv set should have been placed somewhere else..hahaha..actually, its the tv fault why we are having unfiltered thoughts right now..blame it to the tv!LOL.. waaahh its seems to me they were kissing on the floor!hahaha..

• Like 8

Just felt like drawing something (hey I used a tablet on this one I think my future increased!) :phew::phew::phew:

@Shinnsuk ,  here is the drawing from Nyahh.  The picture looks almost like this one...hahahaha

Yes. the tv set should have been placed somewhere else..hahaha..actually, its the tv fault why we are having unfiltered thoughts right now..blame it to the tv!LOL.. waaahh its seems to me they were kissing on the floor!hahaha..

and LJS' big coat.. seems like they are doing more than kissing haha

• Like 5

OMG those freaking 15 minutes! !!!! So shy right now ^////^  how can they be so adorable?  How? 

& the NG when She covered his mouth w her hand to stop him to said nonsenses  xD it was so cute!!! Btw thanks @rania for share w us 

• Like 9

and LJS' big coat.. seems like they are doing more than kissing haha

hahahaha..I can clearly picture that!LOL.. Urghh why do JS have to wear such a huge coat?he's at home, shorts will do..LOL..

Anyways what can u say about those kissing bts??hehehe.. obviously we all love the last part of the kissing bts right? what makes it special for u?LOL...

As for me, their spontaneity, the body gestures (tight hugging, waist-grabbing..) and ofc those sounds...hehehe

• Like 7

I can't help but think that three kiss trifecta right before they finished was like a parting sentiment on his end. I've no idea what the director was instructing them to do, but while I'm still ignorant to the truth I might as well believe JS was trying to get his last kisses in before they wrapped. I admire them for their professionalism (which seems on par with their silly antics), but that awkwardly distant hug jarred me out of my happy little daze before I decided it must have been  because there was a billion people in the room. Y'all know every one of them stood and stared in awe at the two of them for goodness knows how long while their faces were attached. Hahaa~

• Like 9

@Amber03 hmm the kisses, I really like that they so into it together.. its like there are no other people around them. the wedding scenes are my favorite.. Too Real.. you are right the body gestures, lets add the breathing, the flushed faces, the small smiles in between.. even PDnim can't stop them.. Its like SH is saying why did you stop? and LJS was like, shut up PDnim I am kissing my woman.. and the satisfied laugh. LOL I could go on and on..( will this be censored? ahahaha LOL) They give me the flutters like no other couple can... and oh the nuzzles 

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 12

@nyahh hi glad to know you, please add me to pm group too. I've been silent  lurker for a long time. Now I'm really curious about them. Actually I've been shinhye fan since YAB and Jongsuk fan since school2013. And I shipp them really hard when they shoot jambangee cf, fortunately we've got to know them really adorable together. Hopefully their become Lee na young and won bin couple, whom start from friendship until marriage. So, please add me to PM group. Thank you 

• Like 4

Guest KübraG

i have new stuff 

but someone plz make a PM group of all who wants to see some stuff from the D.Cut so i can post in 1 place 

... i ll just post what i have..do not reply my posts there just keep it for updates so that everybody can see  

u can PM the person who ll make the group to add you to the group.. 

i have new stuff 

but someone plz make a PM group of all who wants to see some stuff from the D.Cut so i can post in 1 place 

... i ll just post what i have..do not reply my posts there just keep it for updates so that everybody can see  

u can PM the person who ll make the group to add you . 

I'll make the group. Everyone who wants to see those things... just like Rania's post and I'll add you. Thanks RANIAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub:

@nyahh add me please :)

@nyahh pls add me too pleassseee!!!

@nyahh add me too please

I can't help but think that three kiss trifecta right before they finished was like a parting sentiment on his end. I've no idea what the director was instructing them to do, but while I'm still ignorant to the truth I might as well believe JS was trying to get his last kisses in before they wrapped. I admire them for their professionalism (which seems on par with their silly antics), but that awkwardly distant hug jarred me out of my happy little daze before I decided it must have been  because there was a billion people in the room. Y'all know every one of them stood and stared in awe at the two of them for goodness knows how long while their faces were attached. Hahaa~

After getting their kisses enthusiastically they felt shy in the end. LOL.. 

Wohoo the vids keeps on coming!! This must be what it feels like to have Christmas in June!!! :)

• Like 5

Actually this is my first time to write in such a thread like this, and I'm still new and didn't know how to reply or anything. I just know how to comment. Sorry guys for my lack, I hope all of you can accept me to join this thread. And forgive me for being beginner hehe

• Like 4

Guest jong1418shin

i have new stuff 

u can PM the person who ll make the group to add you to the group.. 

i have new stuff 

u can PM the person who ll make the group to add you . 

I'll make the group. Everyone who wants to see those things... just like Rania's post and I'll add you. Thanks RANIAAAAAAAAAAAA :wub:

@nyahh add me please :)

@nyahh pls add me too pleassseee!!!

@nyahh add me too please

me too!!! :) Thank you sisters!

oommggoodnesss :w00t: the kissing scene superly Daebakkk .... It superly damn hot hot hot ...I don't know I cannot describe the right words hahaha... @Rania Zeid tq vm you awesome ... I think my face become red when looking at their kissing scene ...shinhye superly shy after the kissing scene the episode 8 ... Jongsuk kiss was so intense especially the ramen shop kiss and the wedding kiss ...it seem like he don't wanna stop kissing her ....now I know why pd Nim say he need to cut some of the kissing scene hahaha :rolleyes: ... All making scene really worth watching :wub:

• Like 7

Guest oshiza

Hello everyone, this is my very first post here.

You're beautiful was actually the first kdrama I ever watched and I'm a big fan of Lee Jongsuk since seeing him in Pinocchio. I totally love Darling Couple and hope you can add me to the group.

how many kisses in all those takes! no wonder directornim was laughing abt it! i wish we had subs to understand wht they were saying. And i have just started learning korean, so still understanding will take some time. now i am all super excited to recognize korean letters.

• Like 7