[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

could i get any better than this?? hahaha

i am so happy.. they are both update ig almost at the same time ..

@nyahh where are you.. lets start our delulu

WOW I went out the whole day and just got back. LOL :lol: and this is what I arrive into? NICEEEE. So SH's playing bowling with Hongki? (well who else is playing bowling that we know of :P) maybe they'll have a match in the near future so she's practicing with friends now? LOLOLOL :lol: But SH's good at bowling! HIHI :P 

Ahhh JS and his never ending battle with a cockroach. :lol: Sorry I can't help you in that matter. HAHAHA and someone's too busy playing bowling to help him. Or maybe someone is tooo busy playing bowling and he's just watching and that's when he saw a cockroach? :P:lol:

Guest mariely15

Jongsuk's Ig “I was just blankly sitting there but a very very big cockroach came out. I nealy fainted. Ha..”

hahahahshs

He's so scared, he need a ninja :rolleyes:

Edited by mariely15

could i get any better than this?? hahaha

i am so happy.. they are both update ig almost at the same time ..

@nyahh where are you.. lets start our delulu

WOW I went out the whole day and just got back. LOL :lol: and this is what I arrive into? NICEEEE. So SH's playing bowling with Hongku? (well who else is playing bowling that we know of :P) maybe they'll have a match in the near future so she's practicing with friends now? LOLOLOL :lol: But SH's good at bowling! HIHI :P 

Ahhh JS and his never ending battle with a cockroach. :lol: Sorry I can't help you in that matter. HAHAHA and someone's too busy playing bowling to help him. Or maybe someone is tooo busy playing bowling and he's just watching and that's when he saw a cockroach? :P:lol:

maybe js watching someone playing bowling with empty mind then that little thing shown up.. imagine if she was there besides him.. would she laugh or something wkwk

• Like 6

AAAAAAAAWWW !!!! isn't he the cutest thing ever !!!!!!!! damn you cockroach you almost killed my sukki hahahahaha ... i'm really happy he updated hahhhh finally although i'm not really a big fan of crockroaches and i hate to see them because they simlpy disgust me but since it's from LJS than i'm PERFECTLY and ABSOLUTELY FINE with it hahaha .. i can stare at it for an entire day looll .. i'm also happy to know that shin hye is fine and playing bowling and having fun with friends .. and wishing deeeeeeep inside my heart that LJS is among those friends and has been playing with her hihihihihii !!!! 

• Like 9

Guest nyahh

maybe js watching someone playing bowling with empty mind then that little thing shown up.. imagine if she was there besides him.. would she laugh or something wkwk

Could beee. I mean, he only posted the ceiling... he could be anywhere? Maybe in a bowling alley with friends? HAHAHAHAHA heeeey nothing bad with playing bowling with friends! ;);););) bonding time is important you know!!! :D 

also... i'm just glad SH's doing okay. :D 

AAAAAAAAWWW !!!! isn't he the cutest thing ever !!!!!!!! damn you cockroach you almost killed my sukki hahahahaha ... i'm really happy he updated hahhhh finally although i'm not really a big fan of crockroaches and i hate to see them because they simlpy disgust me but since it's from LJS than i'm PERFECTLY and ABSOLUTELY FINE with it hahaha .. i can stare at it for an entire day looll .. i'm also happy to know that shin hye is fine and playing bowling and having fun with friends .. and wishing deeeeeeep inside my heart that LJS is among those friends and has been playing with her hihihihihii !!!! 

i was hoping for the same thing.. @mariely15 can yoy recommended someone who has a good ninja skill hahaha

• Like 4

Jongsuk's Ig “I was just blankly sitting there but a very very big cockroach came out. I nealy fainted. Ha..”

he is just sooo funny hahaha! :lol:

He is just like my three year old son who hates cockroaches and bugs.. LOL This HOT man is really a toddler at heart. hahaha

• Like 5

he is just sooo funny hahaha! :lol:

He is just like my three year old son who hates cockroaches and bugs.. LOL This HOT man is really a toddler at heart. hahaha

remember that time he dare to called a friend to "get rid of a cockroach" for him XD http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/25/lee-jong-suk-i-had-to-ask-my-friend-to-get-rid-of-a-cockroach/

This man seriously, so adorable with his phobia for bugs.

• Like 5

I would be absentminded to if I saw a roach.  They scare me to death to the point of no return.  I HATE them.  I know how he feels.  Its my worst insect of all insects.  Talking about it gives me the goosebumps..ugh

• Like 5

I would be absentminded to if I saw a roach.  They scare me to death to the point of no return.  I HATE them.  I know how he feels.  Its my worst insect of all insects.  Talking about it gives me the goosebumps..ugh

Hmm I hate catterpillars and anything that resembles them, I'l cry and get hysterical when one attempts to let me touch those.. Okay, now I understand what you and LJS feel.. :) :) 

• Like 4

[Interview Update]Lee Jong Suk @star1

@star1 update
There are also few more questions from the interview.
Q Well, even if you don’t travel,there must be something necessary you bring with you,right ?can you name three of them ?
My wallet and speaker?what else?I guess that’s all I need.

Q what about cellphone?
Huh, yes cellphone as well. I am not used to bringing cellphone before cause I don’t have many contacts and also not that type of person always need cellphone. But I am recently post SNS,so it’s better to have cellphone with me.

Q Really don’t want end the interview.
I feel the same way. Really appreciate for treating me in such comfortable way while shooting. I have a really nice day.

Source:  Star1 Interview

Trans By: Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub 

• Like 7

He's funny..How can he forget his cell phone.  :w00t: 

yeah like seriously?hahaha..c'mon its a necessity nowadays.....LOL!JS is really something..such an interesting person....hahaha.. hmmm bout that too----he was not using cp that much before but now look at him?hehe..he's with almost every time we got to see him..he doesn't post much in social media so no need to bring it, even in airport..hahaha...so that means he has someone whom he text or call most of the time now that's why he wouldn't let his phone separated from his body..LOL..

• Like 3

Guest aydenJ

[Interview Update]Lee Jong Suk @star1

@star1 update
There are also few more questions from the interview.
Q Well, even if you don’t travel,there must be something necessary you bring with you,right ?can you name three of them ?
My wallet and speaker?what else?I guess that’s all I need.

Q what about cellphone?
Huh, yes cellphone as well. I am not used to bringing cellphone before cause I don’t have many contacts and also not that type of person always need cellphone. But I am recently post SNS,so it’s better to have cellphone with me.

Q Really don’t want end the interview.
I feel the same way. Really appreciate for treating me in such comfortable way while shooting. I have a really nice day.

Source:  Star1 Interview

Trans By: Lee Jong Suk_JShine Fanclub 

he rarely used his cellphone before until recently because he is busy sending SNS...yea right! His previous post showed only his face as squidman, then his left eye ( i remember well his left eye ONLY) & the latest update is Mr.Cocroach!!