[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

I hope as soon as possible he can move to an agency who will take care of him. :tears:

​YEEES!!! But ughhh :tears: someone should mentor him. He needs guidance. He shouldn't let wellmade ruin him and limit him! He's so much better than what they can offer him. Oh god I'm so sad :tears::tears::tears:

HATE THAT HE'S STUCK WITH THEM. Just how much more sacrifices and appeasing does he have to do to cover up the incompetence of his agency? UGGGGGH!! :tears::tears::tears: 

I hope as soon as possible he can move to an agency who will take care of him. :tears:

​Right?? how can they treat their biggest money maker this way?? their PR sucks.. 

• Like 3

Guest nyahh

He's on a roll. GODDAMNIT WELLMADE!!. We all know why he's doing this.To show his fans that he still care. DAMN WELLMADE

- - -

005x8FfBjw1esi15gqssej30et0m840e.jpg

그리고 상은.. 내년에 내가 연기 잘해 가지고!! 직접 가져올게!! 기다려.. 보여줄게!! 엄청난걸!!!!!.........이라고 말은 하지만 무슨 작품을 해야 할지 모르겠다는 게 함정이지만.. ㅠㅠ 아무튼 사랑한다!!! 이제 티비 끄고 자!!! 

he is making us happy.. :) its working a bit, its making me smile

He's on a roll. GODDAMNIT!.

그리고 상은.. 내년에 내가 연기 잘해 가지고!! 직접 가져올게!! 기다려.. 보여줄게!! 엄청난걸!!!!!.........이라고 말은 하지만 무슨 작품을 해야 할지 모르겠다는 게 함정이지만.. ㅠㅠ 아무튼 사랑한다!!! 이제 티비 끄고 자!!! 

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 3

Guest nyahh

​Right?? how can they treat their biggest money maker this way?? their PR sucks.. 

​HUHUHU YES!!! We can do better than their PR and we don't even need to get paid. They suck so bad I'm just so angry at them right now. And sad for JS! :tears:

Guest nyahh

HAHAHA I have so many emotions right now.

I'm so happy for JS and his way of taking care of his fans. But the more I see him doing that, the angrier I get at Wellmade. SO I guess my happiness at seeing him doing that and my anger at wellmade is directly proportional. As one goes up, the other goes up too. Ugh lol What AM I FEELING :lol::tears:

Guest ktiminie

[05.26.2015] Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Krystal - 51st Paeksang Arts Awards http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

I'm really sad Jong Suk wasn't there :tears:

Guest nyahh

[05.26.2015] Park Shin Hye, Lee Min Ho, Krystal - 51st Paeksang Arts Awards http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

I'm really sad Jong Suk wasn't there :tears:

​me too :tears: he's the only one missing so sad ughh :tears::tears::tears:

HUHUHU IM CRYING SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL! SO ELEGANT! SO REGAL!! HAHAHA THANKS @Rania Zeid HUHUHU JONG SUK:tears:

and so alone...

but i dont know if its just me..

but i didnt see her spontanius bright smile..

i guess something missing tonight..

or more spesificly..someone missing in that smile..

• Like 4

Thank you to everyone for all your posts.  Especially to you @nyahh for being the soul and essence of this thread!  You rock girl!

I am speechless at how PSH looks tonight. She looks so beautiful and regal. Over the 5 years she has won this award, she looks the most elegant, confident and glamorous tonight. Despite us wanting to see our darling couple together, at least we saw them on screen.  I love how they ended the clip of when YH was singing of their wedding scene.  So romantic....

Sorry in advance; I want to hide this comment but don't know how??   I don't know about you all, but I found it quite amusing that all 3 ships of PSH were showcased there...LOL!  :) 

Finally, I just want to say how awesome LJS fans are for voting to the end to have him win. It was amazing and nerve wrecking how close the race was.  And despite the outcome of him not being able to attend, at least he still won the award.  I was wondering what kind of statement if any was going to be made either by Wellmade or LJS.  And then there you have it...LJS posting his message!!  Do you know @Rania, if it is his longest message ever? LOL!  Over and over again, it is his sincerity and honesty that I respect.  He may not be the most eloquent speaker, but he always speaks from his heart. 

Since I am better at speaking Korean than reading it, I can't translate word for word.  But I will do a little summary for now until someone does direct translation.  Sorry for not being able to do it but I just wanted to share with you all what I can read/understand.  So unfortunately, he is still in Japan due to previous schedules.  But I love how he posted his thank you to show his appreciation to his fans because he knows that this award is due to votes from his fans.  He starts with Hello its me.  Today, he received important news of his winning but because of the late notice and his previous schedules, he was not able to attend in person and apologized for not being to say thank you by attending and instead saying thank you through his message.  He knows through the votes, he receives everyone's pretty hearts and he, too share everyone's feelings of upset that he cannot share the joy with the fans at the award show.  And again he is sorry for conveying his gratefulness through a message.  And he thanks everyone despite him thinking of low self-confidence in his work.  And about the award, next year he will will act well to receive acting award and for everyone to wait and that he will show us.  But at same time, he says all this, he knows he has to act in a drama/movie for this to happen. (LOL! this is me laughing because again of his honesty!)  Anyways, he sends his love and then says it's time to turn off the TV now!  (which means he was watching don't you think?  So he saw our beautiful Shin Hye!) 

• Like 11

so alone...

but i dont know if its just me..

but i didnt see her spontanius bright smile..

i guess something missing tonight..

or more psesificly..someone missing in that smile..

​i agree with you ... totally different from what we saw during SBS  drama awards .. she looked kind of uncomfortable !! and GOD i almost cried when they showed his name on screen and when the three of them stood together without him !! but i'm happy for his updates !!! he's thinking about his fans and feeling sorry just like us !! plus i think he is watching the beaksang i bet his mind is blown by PSH's beauty :P 

• Like 6

Guest ktiminie

Shin Hye second speech at 51st Paeksang Arts Awards. She looked so surprised, I wish we can have the whole video soon http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img834/9920/gckg.gif

Thank you to everyone for all your posts.  Especially to you @nyahh for being the soul and essence of this thread!  You rock girl!

I am speechless at how PSH looks tonight. She looks so beautiful and regal. Over the 5 years she has won this award, she looks the most elegant, confident and glamorous tonight. Despite us wanting to see our darling couple together, at least we saw them on screen.  I love how they ended the clip of when YH was singing of their wedding scene.  So romantic....

Sorry in advance; I want to hide this comment but don't know how??   I don't know about you all, but I found it quite amusing that all 3 ships of PSH were showcased there...LOL!  :) 

Finally, I just want to say how awesome LJS fans are for voting to the end to have him win. It was amazing and nerve wrecking how close the race was.  And despite the outcome of him not being able to attend, at least he still won the award.  I was wondering what kind of statement if any was going to be made either by Wellmade or LJS.  And then there you have it...LJS posting his message!!  Do you know @Rania, if it is his longest message ever? LOL!  Over and over again, it is his sincerity and honesty that I respect.  He may not be the most eloquent speaker, but he always speaks from his heart. 

Since I am better at speaking Korean than reading it, I can't translate word for word.  But I will do a little summary for now until someone does direct translation.  Sorry for not being able to do it but I just wanted to share with you all what I can read/understand.  So unfortunately, he is still in Japan due to previous schedules.  But I love how he posted his thank you to show his appreciation to his fans because he knows that this award is due to votes from his fans.  He starts with Hello its me.  Today, he received important news of his winning but because of the late notice and his previous schedules, he was not able to attend in person and apologized for not being to say thank you by attending and instead saying thank you through his message.  He knows through the votes, he receives everyone's pretty hearts and he, too share everyone's feelings of upset that he cannot share the joy with the fans at the award show.  And again he is sorry for conveying his gratefulness through a message.  And he thanks everyone despite him thinking of low self-confidence in his work.  And about the award, next year he will will act well to receive acting award and for everyone to wait and that he will show us.  But at same time, he says all this, he knows he has to act in a drama/movie for this to happen. (LOL! this is me laughing because again of his honesty!)  Anyways, he sends his love and then says it's time to turn off the TV now!  (which means he was watching don't you think?  So he saw our beautiful Shin Hye!) 

​ohh thank you soo much.. you officially made my day!! :) hugs hugs!! and this does not make sense, but I teared up reading your translation..  OMG i am too far gone... :) 

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 6

Guest nyahh

@myaShe huhu I knowww... of course she's beautiful (like, when is she not beautiful right? hahaha) but it doesn't have the same vibes as the SBS drama awards. She's glowing! But it's a different kind of glow. Like some independent woman, not woman who's soo happy. :tears: Missing JS so much, missing the two of them together. :tears: 

@byul2014 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATIONS :tears: You made our day, really! Especially since JS's been MIA so getting an update and understanding it even better is pretty much healing our broken hearts. haha! :D (I share your sentiments with SH's previous ships too hahaha it's just so funny to see that ;):lol:

any translations for what he said on weibo and IG ??? 

​What he said on Weibo was the same last part of his IG message which I already posted:

"And about the award, next year he will will act well to receive acting award and for everyone to wait and that he will show us.  But at same time, he says all this, he knows he has to act in a drama/movie for this to happen. Anyways, he sends his love and then says it's time to turn off the TV now!"

• Like 6

tumblr_noyqx5Uep01turc7qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_noyqx5Uep01turc7qo2_500.jpg

26/05/15 Jongsuk Weibo/Instagram Update

음.. 안녕! 나야! 오늘 좋은 소식을 들어서 이렇게 메시지로 나마 감사 인사를 전하려 합니다~!! 투표로 결정되는 상이니 만큼 연락을 늦게 받아 일정 변경이 불가피해서 저는 아직 일본에 있는데요.. 그대들의 예쁜 마음 잘 받았고.. 어떤 마음일지 알 것 같아 속상하고.. 현장에서 함께 기쁨을 나누지 못해 누구보다 아쉽고… 이렇게 메시지로 여러분에게 고마운 마음을 전하는 것도 미안하고.. 음.. 일에 대한 자신감과는 별개로 스스로 자존감이 낮은 내가.. 유일하게 빛난다 싶을 때가 그대들이랑 마주 보고 있을 때인 것 같아. ㅋㅋ 그러니까 내 말은!!!!!! 고맙다고.. 그리고 상은.. 내년에 내가 연기 잘해 가지고!! 직접 가져올게!! 기다려.. 보여줄게!! 엄청난걸!!!!!………이라고 말은 하지만 무슨 작품을 해야 할지 모르겠다는 게 함정이지만.. ㅠㅠ 아무튼 사랑한다!!! 이제 티비 끄고 자!!!

Mm… annyeong! It’s me! I heard good news today so I’m leaving a thank you message like this~!! Because this award was decided based on voting, so we were contacted late and could not change the schedule, I’m still in Japan..I received your beautiful thoughts..I know what kind of feeling that is so I’m very upset.. I regret it more than anyone that I am unable to be there to share the joy of receiving an award with all of you.. To express my thankfulness like that, I’m very sorry too.. Mm..Different from the confidence I have at work, I actually have low self-esteem.The only time I feel like I am shining is when I am facing you. Keke So, I’m saying!!!!!! Thank you.. and the award.. I will act well!! I will go and receve it myself!! Wait for me.. I will show you!! It will be great!!!!!………Although I say it like that, I don’t know what work to do.. ㅠㅠ No matter what, I love you!!! Now, switch off the TV and sleep!!!

Note: That white top he is wearing is a gift from the China fans.

cr: 07160914

Edited by k_xs
  • Like 9