[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

​So can i be the last one? LOL

​hugging once is enough for me, haha, ill have my husband take care of  the rest LOL :ph34r: , you two can fight as to whoever gets to take him home... haha

Edited by sapientia

​hugging once is enough for me, haha, ill have my husband take care of  the rest LOL :ph34r: , you two can fight as to whoever gets to take him home... haha

​HAHAHA look for him it's good enough for me or even just breath the same air LOL

Edited by k_xs

:D

Lee Jong Suk is so huggable :wub:

ctto

​right you are... who wouldn't want to hug a lean tall handsome talented man.. :)

​Me too.  K_xs you first, Sapientia you next, and me last and I get to take him home. ;)

​So can i be the last one? LOL

​K_xs, of course you can be last..:D

Guest nyahh

Good morning everyone! (HAHA or Good night, good afternoon, whatever is applicable to you :D:D:D) Let's start the day by being kind and not annoying anyone, alright? Or else we might get some serious revenge just like what Inha did to Dalpo. :P Not everyone's going to feel guilty about it, so be careful! :P right? ;) 

Also, JS-ah~ I feel you. There's just really something attractive about a pretty woman who shows her comical side. ;):wub:

- - -

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Source: shura

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

OKAY SO I JUST GOT A GLIMPSE OF THAT NEW FORUM AND WE WENT BACK AGAIN TO THE TEMPORARY FORUMS. HAHAHA THEY'RE PLAYING WITH OUR FEELINGS!!! xDxDxD 

@mygirls they postponed the activation of the new forums since there are still many issues. OH GOD IT'S TOO UNSTABLE NO WONDER THEY NEED TO POSTPONE IT :o

Edited by nyahh

OKAY SO I JUST GOT A GLIMPSE OF THAT NEW FORUM AND WE WENT BACK AGAIN TO THE TEMPORARY FORUMS. HAHAHA THEY'RE PLAYING WITH OUR FEELINGS!!! xDxDxD 

​What a bumper...I was excited for a minute.  Oops, they did it again.9_9

​What a bummer..I was excited for a minute.  Oops, they did it again.9_9

Guest nyahh

I love highschool Inha and Dalpo because those were just the ordinary, bickering days. But apparently, Dalpo feels too much for his age. HAHA He's already too intelligent, he's just so advance for his age huh? xDxDxD :wub::wub::wub:

- - -

“If I could turn back time, I should have left then. They were feelings I shouldn’t have felt. And someone whom I never should have feelings for. Before those feelings grew… while I could still turn back… I should have left. I thought that my heart racing in that moment would eventually subside with time. And then, I thought I’d be able to leave easily… But that was a foolish assumption. An excuse… to stay by her side then."

Source: shura

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Yey finally done with school work for this week. More time for Dalpo/Inha and JS/SH shipping! YEY! lol xDxDxD

- - -

They really experienced it all, huh? What a thrilling ride. :wub::wub::wub: We're so lucky we got to witness them. :P

cr may.a.darling

I love their expression here LOL

cr: dramabeans

​When that scene first played, I thought SH looked really adorable and cute when she did that expression!! I couldn't stop re-playing that scene too!! So adorable and I can't wait for the BTS of that scene ^^ I bet they laughed and NGed so many times 

Guest nyahh

I love their expression here LOL

cr: dramabeans

HAHA @k_xs I LOVE THAT SCENE SO MUCH TOO. Shinhye's (INHA FINEEE :P) puppy face is sooooo on point but Jongsuk's (DALPO FINEEE :P) having none of it. xDxDxD They're so great at expressing these things, really. xDxDxD 

@littlericeball HAHA YOU'RE RIGHT. I can't stop replaying that scene too. They're sooo cuuute! Ughh! xDxDxD:wub:

Edited by nyahh