[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest babyfiction

i think that nitizen delu hard work active agian. ¬¬   

​what do you mean? delu

​sorry chingu i mean nitizenbuzz who highest imaging rumors.  i afraid of link love line.

But no one knows the truth. They join the same opportunity to meet it is already 

i love shipper and funny ship but i don't want rumors . 

If uncomfortable, I'm sorry

​I read some of the comments,  some are delusional but some is making sense, we really don't know. goodluck Darling couple

Lets vote for sukii..like crazy..i want him to win this category so much:D

shinye is leading for movie category so far...

ehmmm..to think again..if sukii won this category. i'm sure shinhye will win the movie category. both of them will standing on the stage at the same time, cuz normally paeksang awards will announce the winner for popularity awards both movie and drama at the same time.

and there is big possibility krystal and minho will win for popularity awards as well ..can you imagine the 4 of them on the stage together? i mean shinhye-sukii-minho and krystal? that's would be interesting to watch:)

Wow that's exciting! They're interrelated :D BonaxKimtanxEunsang, Dalpo×Inha, then the siblings (hahaha don't know their names coz i didn't watch high kick :D) now that leaves lmh and ljs..they could be rivals hahaha!

Guest nyahh

This thread is quiet lately. HAHA. Actually, honestly, I'm getting a bit uneasy and scared for our Darling Couple. Those articles and blind items are starting to be more creative and more detailed. What are the facts and what are the made-up ones, we'll never know. But the thing is, from our POV, as followers of the Darling Couple, those clues can be applicable. But, what if for others, who follow a different personality, those clues are applicable to them, too? Isn't that what's happening with regards to the comments? They "suggest" a certain couple because they fit the clues, but we'll never really know who's being talked to, right? It's cheap, because no one is benefiting (well, except the article makers which makes me think those are actually click bait articles HAHA joke) from the article, and it's just causing chaos to the fans overall. xDxDxD

Also, is it just me? Or are you guys feeling what I'm feeling too? But.. actually, I feel like there's something big that's going to happen. Why do I feel like I'm just waiting for the ball to drop? I don't even know exactly what's causing me to think this way.. HAHA. This must be the effects of delulu mind. Must be HAHA see this is what happens when you overdose, then you don't get your daily dosage of delulu. You get withdrawals, and they're messy. HAHAAHA xDxDxD Okay okay. To lighten up the mood, just gonna repost those kissing gifs because you can never go wrong with a kiss and spreading love. :P

- - -

cr pienocchio 

Guest nyahh

Okay. We just need to chill like these two. :P But how can we chill if they still look hot while eating ice cream (i don't even know what's js eating there xDxDxD)? 

cr may.a.darling

Guest nyahh

Just gotta focus on their bickering. :P:P:P That's why I love these two. Even the comedic parts are so spot on. xDxDxD

cr as tagged

Guest babyfiction

This thread is quiet lately. HAHA. Actually, honestly, I'm getting a bit uneasy and scared for our Darling Couple. Those articles and blind items are starting to be more creative and more detailed. What are the facts and what are the made-up ones, we'll never know. But the thing is, from our POV, as followers of the Darling Couple, those clues can be applicable. But, what if for others, who follow a different personality, those clues are applicable to them, too? Isn't that what's happening with regards to the comments? They "suggest" a certain couple because they fit the clues, but we'll never really know who's being talked to, right? It's cheap, because no one is benefiting (well, except the article makers which makes me think those are actually click bait articles HAHA joke) from the article, and it's just causing chaos to the fans overall. xDxDxD

Also, is it just me? Or are you guys feeling what I'm feeling too? But.. actually, I feel like there's something big that's going to happen. Why do I feel like I'm just waiting for the ball to drop? I don't even know exactly what's causing me to think this way.. HAHA. This must be the effects of delulu mind. Must be HAHA see this is what happens when you overdose, then you don't get your daily dosage of delulu. You get withdrawals, and they're messy. HAHAAHA xDxDxD Okay okay. To lighten up the mood, just gonna repost those kissing gifs because you can never go wrong with a kiss and spreading love. :P

- - -

cr pienocchio 

I'm starting to feel uneasy too. I know there is something more coming. This news is like a time bomb

Guest nyahh

I'm starting to feel uneasy too. I know there is something more coming. This news is like a time bomb

​I knoooow. The only thing we can do is wait. Hopefully we're waiting for nothing. But if ever this thing explodes, we'll deal with it in the most logical way, I guess. Damage control or whatever is appropriate. Hopefully the damages only involve calming down fellow fans and not to those two directly, because we're just spectators, and if the damages include them drifting away from each other due to persistent rumors, then that's just too bad, because we can't do anything about it. Praying that this is just nothing and just a nagging thought that will eventually go away. 

Guest babyfiction

​I knoooow. The only thing we can do is wait. Hopefully we're waiting for nothing. But if ever this thing explodes, we'll deal with it in the most logical way, I guess. Damage control or whatever is appropriate. Hopefully the damages only involve calming down fellow fans and not to those two directly, because we're just spectators, and if the damages include them drifting away from each other due to persistent rumors, then that's just too bad, because we can't do anything about it. Praying that this is just nothing and just a nagging thought that will eventually go away. 

​that nagging feeling, 

​that nagging feeling, 

@nyahh where did you see the blind item and rumor? Can you give the link please? I'm soo curious...

Koreaboo.com

Lee Jong Suk wants to form a boy group like EXO with Kim Woo Bin

Posted on May 8, 2015
Lee Jong Suk Kim Woo Bin

Could you imagine if handsome model-actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin were to form an idol boy group like EXO?

At a recent fan meeting held in Taipei held on April 30th, Kim Woo Bin was surprised with a video by close friend Lee Jong Suk who happily gives him greetings and best wishes. In addition, Lee Jong Suk tells Kim Woo Bin that they should form a group likeEXO.

Later, the MC asks Kim Woo Bin on the idea of forming an EXO-like group, to which he reveals he likes the idea, but there aren’t enough people with only the two of them in it. Thus, he’ll have to contact his other model friends to join.

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are known to be close friends, and this can further be proven after the latter revealed Lee Jong Suk was his real love at the latest fan meeting.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-jong-suk-wants-form-boy-group-like-exo-kim-woo-bin/

Guest nyahh
​that nagging feeling, 

​HATE IT. A LOT. Haha, but if it's your intuition telling you something, then you have to listen to it at some point. xD I remember there's a line in Pinocchio that says something about the "truth". HAHA Okay, I looked for it.

Cap Hwang: Burying the truth doesn’t make it go away. It is bound to come out into the world in some way, shape or form. Whether it be pretty or heinous, you have to keep your eyes open and observe.

So I guess we just need to keep our eyes open and observe. :D

Guest nyahh

Koreaboo.com

Lee Jong Suk wants to form a boy group like EXO with Kim Woo Bin

Posted on May 8, 2015
Could you imagine if handsome model-actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin were to form an idol boy group like EXO?

At a recent fan meeting held in Taipei held on April 30th, Kim Woo Bin was surprised with a video by close friend Lee Jong Suk who happily gives him greetings and best wishes. In addition, Lee Jong Suk tells Kim Woo Bin that they should form a group likeEXO.

Later, the MC asks Kim Woo Bin on the idea of forming an EXO-like group, to which he reveals he likes the idea, but there aren’t enough people with only the two of them in it. Thus, he’ll have to contact his other model friends to join.

Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are known to be close friends, and this can further be proven after the latter revealed Lee Jong Suk was his real love at the latest fan meeting.

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-jong-suk-wants-form-boy-group-like-exo-kim-woo-bin/

​Sorry I just have to quote this. I'm laughing so hard right now. xDxDxD If you don't know the context of the statement, you would think it's said in a very serious manner. HAHAHA OMG The way they phrased that sentence sounds so wrong. Or is it just me? LOL xDxDxD

Sorry but in my humble opinion I personally do not see the big deal with blind items. They are only important to people who makes them so. :| I just going to focus on my ship and on the two people who make it interesting. :D

Guest nyahh

Sorry but in my humble opinion I personally do not see the big deal with blind items. They are only important to people who makes them so. :| I just going to focus on my ship and on the two people who make it interesting. :D

​HAHA that's right. We should focus more on them. I hate blind items too especially when they start dragging innocent people's names. :D We just gotta focus on this ship. CHOO CHOO (i was trying to make the sound of the ship when it sails, but it just sounds like a train? HAHA or is that chug chug?) xDxDxD Sorry about my post earlier, I just gotta let it out, the feeling won't go away. Just don't take it seriously. Haha! Effects of delulu. PEACE. :D 

Edited by nyahh

@JongShin0328 here: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.sg/2015/05/fansknow-whos-dating-who.html HAHA @kiyeujay posted it earlier. And remember that old blind item with letters G,H,E or something like that. :D It's nothing serious (hopefully), just rumorsss that won't die down and can get out of hand with the way they're reporting it. :D 

Oh i see..actually what is bugging me is that the reason why the latest teaser was released was because of "certain unforeseen circumstance". I just hope it's not related to their dating rumors...

Guest nyahh

Zion.T's Kiss me is actually a pretty sweet song. Didn't bother looking for the translation of the lyrics before, and now that I did, it's just so apt in that scene apparently. (It's what's written in the pic) HAHA :wub::wub::wub:

ctto

Guest nyahh

Oh i see..actually what is bugging me is that the reason why the latest teaser was released was because of "certain unforeseen circumstance". I just hope it's not related to their dating rumors...

​Maybe that circumstance is that they're opening the pre-orders for the DVDs again. So if they're trying to pull in more customers, they need to release something explosive, so maybe that's why they released that. I think it's effective, looks like many are going to buy the DVD after seeing those snippets. xDxDxD Hopefully nothing dating rumor related. :P

I'm confused, so are they done with the transition for soompi, its more than a week.  Where are the old posts, what happen to that? Did we lose it or migration is taking longer?  Um..

@Sapientia,  your name is pretty.  How's the weather on your side of the world?  It was pouring though out the night. I slept like a baby.  Which is really good for us, but still not enough as we have a major drought. Today, seems to be cloudy hint of sun here and there.  Back to LJS and PSH.  PSH is hiking and getting fresh air, while LJS is watching Divorce Lawyer (hhhhhh):D, and we must be dying for more news of them, anything at the moment is good.  I will continue pinocchio on ep 2, finished ep1  last night and went to bed.

Last but not least, To all mothers all over the world, Happy Warm Mother's Day.  May your days be spent with lots of hugs, kisses, laughter, doing little things and LOVE to infinity and beyond. You brighten her day as much as she brightens everyone's day. 

*trying to post an image doesn't work*

Edited by mygirls