[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

“Pinocchio” director discuss the Darlings’ daring kisses. 
  our melo-loving director-nim~

cr: pienocchio tumblr

Edited by k_xs

Omo!! Lol so Pdnim had to tone down the sizzle of the kiss scene?? Otokeee we need to see the original scene and compare how much the director had to cut down to avoid korean moms from stopping their kids to watch..haha

And awww pdnim was touched by the love sent by fans..so adorable..

And lastly, OMG they werw pressed to each other too deeply?OMO chingus I cant think straight right now..So many thoughts I cant even..*Dead*

Guest aydenJ

May i ask which kissing scene does the director-nim referring too? Oh my..they were press deeply? Does he meant that they did more than the script stated? Awww... i have mix feelings now!!

Hello Darling Couple shippers!!!    We are indeed a lucky/blessed ship!    Who needs photoshop???:D

I am so jumping for joy to see them together at the Chanel event with color coordinated outfit :wub::wub::wub:   ..that they sat together .... both of them not attending the after-party to go where???   I don't think they look awkward it's more like "being careful" to avoid adding fuel to the fire...which begs an answer to the big question...WHY, WHY, WHY???    

This is a shipper's thread so we are allowed to spazz/delulu.....AGAIN, JUST FOR FUN :D   We all know (because we are rational and mature people 9_9) when to take our daily dose of pessimistic pills (oh i so miss @sleepykid and her great sense of humor).  But of course I am also thankful and grateful to everyone who really takes time and effort in posting here....making this thread a welcome respite after a busy day at work and also a place where I can get informed with all the latest news of our Darling Couple.  Thank you again to all of you:wub:

Now,  about the BTS....the Kiss, the kiss, the kiss .....i went from dead to being alive at the same time :D:D the feels of the kiss....i applaud them for being good actors but i so love LJS coz he is really, really loving the moment :wub: and i know PSH too :wub:

Also, worthy to mention is  how LJS looks at PSH....it is the look of LOVE....FRIENDS IN LOVE....(as Woo Bin said there's nothing wrong in loving a friend :D:D:D and remember the saying: EYES IS THE WINDOW OF THE SOUL :)

I said this before and I will say it again.....i feel that LJS and PSH are good for each other coz their personalities compliment each other; LJS being a loner, shy &  introvert needs someone who is smart, candid and extrovert like PSH.....and PSH needs a man who will be there for her not only as a friend but also a proud boyfriend/lover :wub: .....okay forgive me....this is me talking in my delusional mode :D:D

So here's to more interactions for our Darling Couple in the days, months, years to come and hopefully to infinity and beyond :)

​very well said dear..i love it:wub::wub::wub:

lest just hope..they wont avoid each other in public, being careful it's oke, being awkward is big oke, actually i love their awkwardness:D

if they want to avoid each other..i think they already did it right after the drama ended..or after some projects..but they didnt.

we do know for sure they are close friends..and i know most of you guys including me still hoping someday they are more than a close friend..the hope is still there..we dont know maybe down to road..maybe someday.:D

as for now.i enjoyed what we got so far...not to overthinking what will happens next about our darling couple. for example after..the rapido-Mvio FMs got cancelled,and about dating rumors ( i still wondered is it true there's dating rumor about them ??).we thoughts we couldnt see any interactions between them in public..but look what we got ..the chanel event..we had never thought about that..right? :D

Edited by cloe

May i ask which kissing scene does the director-nim referring too? Oh my..they were press deeply? Does he meant that they did more than the script stated? Awww... i have mix feelings now!!

​the first kiss scene :D in ep 8 

Guest kiyeujay

I read news that PDnim will film " The Time i love u, 7k days" of Ha Ji Won, and Yoon Kuyn Sang also join this film. PD-nim ahh,pls invite darling couple as a couple- cameo. and i hope JS and SH dont care the rumor so they can support PD-nim. :wub:

Guyssssssss what did I miss???(im not yet done reading the previous posts), but from what I know so far, there's something BIG happened...OMG OMG OMG!!! I can't control my emotion... Im too excited to all these things...I needed to take a deep breathe and compose myself to sound a rational being!(toinks!)hehe.. ok! I think im a little better now! Woah! seriously guys, Im laughing myself right now..this is insane; too good to be true!! I LOVE YOU ALL.. YOU MADE ME SUPER HAPPY! MY HAPPY PILL!!:D:D:D My shipper's heart might burst, too much load inside..hahaha..(oops sorry, i think I took the wrong pill, instead of pessimistic pill, I had DO to delulu pill...hahaha!)xDxDxD...But seriously, its been very gratifying to see how extraordinary they become when together...:P

Ok, back to the topic, the DVD D-cut is not just a teaser but also a preview of the undeniable and indisputable off-screen chemistry of our Darling Couple(now I understand why it will take it too long to release, and major editing should be done..lol) When I saw it, I lost count on how many times I played that wedding kiss scene, where smooch can be heard..feels like both of them savoring the moment..hehehe..xD It tickles my shipper's heart.hahaha..LJS is such a pro when it comes to kissing scene (that's why until now, I'm not yet ready to see him with another actress doing kissing scene...hahaha)..I actually believe he leads PSH perfectly in all their intimate scenes..He's a natural!woah!..:D I'm just a little bit disappointed that the direction didn't go on with the original plan regarding their kissing scenes, it was such a waste..tsktsk..(maybe they can include it in dvd d-cut...oh please....the viewers are not minors anymore..lol).Though I'm already satisfied with what has been showed; they were just following the norm in Kdrama kissing scenes (oh how I wish they will be more non-orthodox..hehehe..) Anyway,  I guess we will have a lot of surprises coming our way when the entire behind-the-scenes filming comes out..i will fervently wait for it!:D:P THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE CONTRIBUTORS HERE IN OUR LOVELY THREAD!! This ship will surely sail all the way because I think it has been planned from the start where it will be heading to....xDxD

Guest babyfiction

what's the next deal for them, I heard that they are nominated for Seoul International Drama Awards if they win, maybe we will see them again together.

exercise your hands and people and let us make them win again, the darling couple will never stop until we know what the real deal from them, until I see someone who can beat them in chemistry department. Until the day I see the intense kissing scenes, until the day I see them getting married, until inha conceive her first child with her husband dalpo. hahahahahahaha.....

Lee Jong-suk recommends lawyer TV drama

Updated : May 06 2015 

tumblr_inline_nnwxifUSDs1sp3v51_540.png

A publicity photo for the TV drama series “Divorce Lawyers in Love.” (SBS)
Actor Lee Jong-suk praised the current Korean TV drama series “Divorce Lawyer in Love” Tuesday, which he said was “fun” to watch.

“Divorce Lawyer in Love” follows the lives of divorce attorneys working in Korea, which is seeing rising national rates of divorce. The series kicked off on April 18 and airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10 p.m.

Lee said the TV drama was the first series he has been faithfully following in a long time.

“Don’t fall too much in love with the (talented) actors, or else I’ll be jealous,” said Lee on Instagram.

Lee also asked for recommendations for good TV dramas online.

The 25-year-old actor most recently starred in TV drama “Pinocchio,” which concluded in January, opposite actress Park Shin-hye.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com) 

Source: Kpopherald   

hello ;) Good luck everyone:)!!! I love reading all your post  and pictures : X: X: X

cr- as tagged

hello ;) Good luck everyone:)!!! I love reading all your post  and pictures : X: X: X

cr- as tagged

I've always wanted to see a BTS of this. The way he looks at her is already so tender. :x :D 

cr as tagged

cr jj_withjs

cr as tagged

Love them so much....still carving more my i to greedy?

ahhh..so the scene in ep 4 when inha and dalpo practiced on the roof  doing some funny gestures wasnt scripted, they're just playing around and Pdnim included it:D

now i wondered.knowing how playful our darling couple offscreen..i bet there's more scenes of them werent scripted:wub:PDnim found it so cute and natural and he just included it:P

Edited by cloe

Guest babyfiction

CET3BBNVAAEbhs0.jpg

CET3BCDVIAAwzw2.jpg

dc

he looks like donald duck 

66316_1213097_106302.jpg

66316_1213099_113615.jpg

66316_1213134_178028.jpg

------------- credit 李钟硕

Edited by babyfiction

Guest nyahh

I did a thing. LOL I'm still learning tho so it's not the best quality. xDxDxD They both look so fierce and fab that I just have to do it. I was aiming for this vibe though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMJkddvJ4L4 (listen to the song HAHA :P)

Here's the one without the text. HAHA xDxDxD I'm losing my mind I'm sorry. I just need to let out all these feelings. xDxDxD

Guest nyahh

@nyahh that song...wooooooow!!it gives so much feel...while playing it, all I can think of is our Darling Couple..so beautiful..Nice work by the way!!I look forward to a lot more..xD:D

​I JUST WANT OUR DALING COUPLE TO PLAY A CHAEBOL COUPLE OR ANYTHING AS LONG AS THEY'RE RICH AND THEY HAVE DARK INTENTIONS. OMG xDxDxD  After seeing those kisses, I want them to play something dark so they could kiss a hot kiss because it can be more appropriate. HAHA OMG DEAR I'M DEAD xDxDxD DOOOOOMED xDxDxD