[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Embedded image permalink

[05.05.2015] Lee  Jong Suk Instagram Update

그대들.. 심심하지? 요즘 이종소가 아니라 내가 미안.. ㅋㅋ 난 요즘 진짜 오랜만에 드라마 챙겨보는데 이혼변호사는 연애중 재밌다~ 심심함을 달래 주고자 조용히 추천합니다.. 껄껄.. 질투 나니까 멋진 배우님들한테 너무 반하진말고..!ㅋㅋ 좋은 작품 있으면 나에게도 추천해주길 바라………… 

Source:  jongsuk0206 

[05.05.2015] Lee  Jong Suk Instagram Update

그대들.. 심심하지? 요즘 이종소가 아니라 내가 미안.. ㅋㅋ 난 요즘 진짜 오랜만에 드라마 챙겨보는데 이혼변호사는 연애중 재밌다~ 심심함을 달래 주고자 조용히 추천합니다.. 껄껄.. 질투 나니까 멋진 배우님들한테 너무 반하진말고..!ㅋㅋ 좋은 작품 있으면 나에게도 추천해주길 바라………… 

Source:  jongsuk0206 

​WOW he looks so fresh and really gorgeous!!!!!!!!! his smile is so contagious, i automatically feel so happy all of a sudden. :D

what are you saying Mr. Lee??? :P

Edited by myinnerbattles

Guest lara428

Hello there!:) I not new here at soompi I usually only lurk , because of work and studies but now since its vacation yes!:) anyway, I'm an avid fan of  park shin hye and lee jong suk long time already :) I'am very happy that after pinocchio they are usually on a cf together and now on the chanel fashion show :) although a little bit of awkwardness they feel coz of language barrier but I am happy because they are there for each other :) Nice meeting you all! Keep sailing!

​welcome dear..and keep posting.:)

and i love your words.." they are there for each other" and i agreed..indeed they were there for each other,

they knew a lot of people would keeping their eyes on them in that event. but they still managed to attend, and they sticked together almost the whole time...i'm being so proud of their solid friendship:wub:

Yes! Love their solid friendship!❤️  Thank you for welcoming me

Guest nyahh

OMG! I just got back and JS updated his IG! And he's smiling! And he's not completely shaved! OMG! SOOO GOOOD LOOKING! HAHAHA! Wow I can read drama and actor and fun bla bla haha! OMG xDxDxD JS looks so good! I'll try to translate but I suck at it HAHA OMG  OH THERE YOU GO HAHA SO HE'S WATCHING DRAMAS AGAIN?? YEHEYY!! It's always fun to look for new activities, but it's not fun if you lose yourself in the process of looking for happiness. TOINKS. HAHA :P 

Embedded image permalink

150505 Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update

You all… must be bored? Recently I am not Lee Jong Cow but I am just me, sorry.. kk Recently I haven’t watched drama for a long time, Divorce Lawyer in Love is really interesting~ To sooth your boredom, I recommend this quietly.. (T/N: Quietly kinda meaning in the sense of secretly or discreetly here) Kol-kol.. Because I will be jealous, don’t fall for handsome actors..! kk If there are good dramas, hope you can recommend them to me…………..

Trans By: amyhsk

Guest kiyeujay

It seems that JS becomes a troller and he is talking a lot , compared to old Lee-ssi :D . Talkative Lee-ssi . :PI wonder whom he learned it  from ??

Guest nyahh

OMG guys, looks like these two's paths are intertwined. Too many coincidences and well.. fate. :PxDxDxDxD

So aside from these events, they have photoshoots, commercials, and even a drama together. xDxDxD

Let's add the Hawaii thing (coincidence too :P) I mean wow. They really really just happen to be near each other huh. xDxDxD 

2009Beyond clo
2012KBS
2013SBS
2014SBS
2015Twenty
2015Chanel

cr sickyyyyyyy

Edited by nyahh

Guest aydenJ

I notice it too @kiyeujay..he is wordy now & uses the 'keke' expression quite a lot in his caption. Love it. Love Lee-ssi then & now. Whoever has this influence on my Lee-ssi will surely deserve my love too. 

He was unshaved in this photo so i guess the picture taken when he just arrived in maui...he..he..

Guest kiyeujay

I notice it too @kiyeujay..he is wordy now & uses the 'keke' expression quite a lot in his caption. Love it. Love Lee-ssi then & now. Whoever has this influence on my Lee-ssi will surely deserve my love too. 

He was unshaved in this photo so i guess the picture taken when he just arrived in maui...he..he..

​I read somewhere that his beard grows quickly, based on this pic, maybe it's just normal after one night, :D , it don't take long time to grow like that. 

Just read translation, he came back watching drama, how about sports? :D

Edited by kiyeujay

MOrning darling,  JS posted his IG.  He's on a roll.  If you are reading darling thread in Soompi,  JS, I recommend an american movie "Silver Lining" if you have not watched it.  As for drama, haven't watched any, last watched was Pinocchio.  Enjoy your time either watching dramas or doing things that makes you happy.  Can't wait til your next project, pali pali.

@Cloe, don't let those comments bother you, they are just people from another planet that needs to grow up, very imature.  Lets enjoy the laughter, creativity, fun, and loving darling thread. Everything else is irrelevant.  We support darling in good and in bad times.

Fighting LJS and PSH, waiting for your comeback, soon :D

Reminder, if you haven't vote please vote and continue to vote as android app is working for me since Sunday and have been voting, when it works its very easy and fun...I want to see JS WIN, He is and will always be a winner in my book. (DAESANG) to me only k!

Edited by mygirls

@Nyahh, I have to go back and take a look at 2012 KBS awards.  I saw it but was unaware of JS, my BAD.  Gonna watch it now.  Yeah, fate is in the air for them.:D

JS is the MC..good.

Edited by mygirls

Guest kiyeujay

MOrning darling,  JS posted his IG.  He's on a roll.  If you are reading darling thread in Soompi,  JS, I recommend an american movie "Silver Lining" if you have not watched it.  As for drama, haven't watched any, last watched was Pinocchio.  Enjoy your time either watching dramas or doing things that makes you happy.  Can't wait til your next project, pali pali.

@Cloe, don't let those comments bother you, they are just people from another planet that needs to grow up, very imature.  Lets enjoy the laughter, creativity, fun, and loving darling thread. Everything else is irrelevant.  We support darling in good and in bad times.

Fighting LJS and PSH, waiting for your comeback, soon :D

​Yup, i love "Silver Lining" :wub:, Recently i enjoy Birdman . If he likes drama of Lawyer, I recommend Suits :wub: . I think TVN has a lot of good dramas that he can try to watch instead of only watching SBS dramas.