[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Guys help. I'm dead. This is too new for me. I'm starting to edit pictures of them together. OH GOOOOD. xDxDxD Hehe. It's my first edit. Hope you like it. :P Inspired by these recent events, and how our Darling Couple only have each other in that room. :P I just need to let out my shipper feels and this is how it ended up. xDxDxD

Guest aydenJ

@nyahh if this your way to let out some steam, then go ahead!! But make sure you don't get carried away by the steam...come down like the rain, okay??

Guest nyahh

@nyahh if this your way to let out some steam, then go ahead!! But make sure you don't get carried away by the steam...come down like the rain, okay??

​The last few hours are just feelings overload. xDxDxD  I didn't know I missed seeing them together in one screen until that event happened. Haha! Until now I can't stop thinking about these two, and how it's so complicated to even just be friends in Korea if you're famous. Whew. What a ride with these two. xDxDxD Editing pictures of them together is actually fun, I'll probably do this again. :P Aaand I won't get carried away. Help me return to reality, when I do. Okay? HAHA! :D:D:D

​The last few hours are just feelings overload. xDxDxD  I didn't know I missed seeing them together in one screen until that event happened. Haha! Until now I can't stop thinking about these two, and how it's so complicated to even just be friends in Korea if you're famous. Whew. What a ride with these two. xDxDxD Editing pictures of them together is actually fun, I'll probably do this again. :P Aaand I won't get carried away. Help me return to reality, when I do. Okay? HAHA! :D:D:D

looking forward to your edits... and nope can't help you with the returning to reality thing- i am with you on that hahahaha... the others can probably.  :)

Guest nyahh

looking forward to your edits... and nope can't help you with the returning to reality thing- i am with you on that hahahaha... the others can probably.  :)

​Thank you dear. Haha! Though I'm not promising anything. I'm new to it so I'll probably look for tons of tutorial first. xDxDxD And ooh noo! Haha! What are we going to do? Let's just inject ourselves with pessimistic pills or something with stronger dosages in case of overdosing with delulu feels HAHAHA xDxDxD But don't worry,I'm sure we can handle all those feels just fine. We, darling shippers are great like that. HAHA! :P:P:P

Guest aydenJ

I think our darling didn't stay for after party because they need to go home. Shinhye's mom is worried for her health so she cooked dinner. Since jongsuk normally eats alone, shinhye invited him for dinner too...they are heading home for dinner. pessimism pills hardly work here but i am trying hard to stay alive!!

Guest nyahh

I think our darling didn't stay for after party because they need to go home. Shinhye's mom is worried for her health so she cooked dinner. Since jongsuk normally eats alone, shinhye invited him for dinner too...they are heading home for dinner. pessimism pills hardly work here but i am trying hard to stay alive!!

​I like the way you think. Or maybe they're already texting each other during that event planning what to do and when to escape. HAHA! Also.. my delulu mind saw the case of JS's iphone and I'm trying to look for the new case of SH's iphone (the one in Hawaii), coz both cases look like they're red in color? HAHA. But of course, this is the result of too many feelings and the cases are probably not the same. Just.. let's just give up in trying to be realistic this night (or wherever you are) HAHA. I'm kidding. :P:P:P Who knows when's the next time we'll see them together again? Let's savor the moment while it lasts. xDxDxDxD

Guest aydenJ

@nyahh I thought i would be thankful seing them together breathing the same air tonight is enough for my longing heart. I didn't expect them to sit next to each other which make my heart palpitates and knowing them leaving the show one after another had almost make me fainted!! I should be asleep by now BUT I CAN't....my mind is too busy digesting info from various sources...

Guest nyahh

@nyahh I thought i would be thankful seing them together breathing the same air tonight is enough for my longing heart. I didn't expect them to sit next to each other which make my heart palpitates and knowing them leaving the show one after another had almost make me fainted!! I should be asleep by now BUT I CAN't....my mind is too busy digesting info from various sources...

omg when i saw the darling couple sitting together, i was stunned! we really are indeed very lucky! they looked soooo great together! Friends or whatever i am so happy to see them together! they really are color co-ordinated couple! wd love to see them in one more project though Dal In couple wd be my all time favourite. their uncle niece love story was unique indeed!

one problm with shipping is we are never satisfied. we see one pic we want more! but thank u LJS n PSH for giving ur fans such wonderful opportunity to see u two together!