[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Woke up, and fell off my bed. OMG.  But I feel sad too, because even when they are together I feel not at ease/uncomfortable because at events like because there are cameras everywhere.  Only friends you two, k?  I want to keep sailing with them, to infinity and beyond.  LJS and PSH always and forever each moment with its like a dream come true (lyrics may be off somewhere), heard of that song everyone.  Name that tune?  :D  

Thanks everyone for the pictures, LOVE THEM ALL> THE BEST OF THE BEST. DARLING FOREVER

Edited by mygirls

​Pleasee share with us hahaha :P

​Ok.I think one opinion wont hurt,right??hehe.. Well, I could see an eyes for admiration, well more of love(oopss..sorry my delulu mind cuts through)xDxD... His stare is so pure and gentle. If a man looks you that way, even he's beside a pretty girl (which btw  looks great too), that means he sees no one else but you...and that's something every girl wish for...He's really honest and serious about you, and whatever is going on between both of you, he is there to stay..hahaha...that's it!so much for my delulu mind!peace!!:DxD:wub: 

hahaha..LOling at this pic..look at those ladies behind them..i think they are darling shippers, they're being so curious about darling couple lol...if i was there maybe i was exactly like them too.:P:D

Embedded image permalink

cr to the owner

Edited by cloe

Guest nyahh

Everyone... this is the higher beings answering our prayers! We're really lucky, aren't we? They only have eyes for each other during that event. Or more like, they only know each (well) on that event. Haha! I really love shipping these two bc we always get goodies from them. Imagine, despite their busy schedules, both attended? It's Chanel, of course. HAHA! Great exposure. And it also means that out of all the actors/actresses/idols in Korea, they're considered as one of the top fashion icons. Kudos to our Darling Couple! They're reaching new heights together! But of course, rumors might start flying again since they're seen together, so I hope they won't even bother with it. Regardless of the status of their relationship right now. Haha :D It's so nice spazzing with you all bc you're still so level-headed and ofc it's never bad to delulu, but.. haha! We're really just that happy to see them together. I'm so emotional right now. It's nice to see them together again. :D:D:D

Whoaa.. They're together! With clothes and shoes that suit and match to each other.. The most importan thing is awkwardly in front of camera.. That's a good thing for shipping!!!..LOL.. Most importanly shipping ShinHye.. If she too comfortable beside him (look at her insta with Hongki for comparison) infront of thousand cameras, then you must question your shipper heart..LOL.. But, the way Jongsuk stole a sight to ShinHye would be the answer.. LOL.. Too obivious, baby! I got you! So, I must agree with some delulu here..

Yups, i'll be like those two together with you, chingu @cloe..LOL.. Taking pictures of them silently for our delulu collections...LOL

So, if they are together at Chanel Fashion Show, can we expect them to sit together too (atleast) at Baeksang too.. Please God answer my prayer!! Amien for that!!

Love all the gift.. Thanks to all beloved chingus!! Kiss ang hug!!

Edited by NukeA

I agree!!Please let them sit together in Baeksang Awards Night!!!Pretty please...ill be the happiest!:D:D:D Im still high with these new updates about our Darling Couple (I couldn't finish my report!lol)..OH my Oh mY!!this is really super fun!never had this feeling before (fan-girling to the highest extent) LOL!!xDxD 

Yups, i feel you @Amber03.. Let's make prayer together chingus.. Baeksang, be it!

If expecting them walking side by side on the red carpet is too much to ask, since Shin Hye is really avoiding dating rumor.. Please atleast let them sit together, pretty please God!!..

The way he look at her make me remember back then at SBS 2013 drama award night.. aiishhh.. Have you seen MV from chingu Humming JS on youtube? It's so good in building your shipper heart toward them..

Edited by NukeA

Guest aydenJ

Are you referring to the above pic? The way 'he look at her'? Look closely, i dont think js is looking at sh. He is glancing sideway, to his right but sh is standing a bit to the front... Pesimism pills are working now! 

But, indeed they look stylish..

did someone mention that they both left before the show ends? Really? Hmmm..,what a coincident.. Strong coincident...if not fate 

@aydenJ.. it's ok chingu...  I think i forget to take my pill just right now..LOL.. Hey, a little delulu wont hurt..LOL

Ok, back to the game.. Yups i read somewhere, they only stay for atleast 1 hour for the show.. I guess they're too tired.. Jongsuk still Jetlagging, Shinhye still tired from shooting Mamonde Cf from early this morning.. So, i guess they just want to take a rest.. But, drinking coffee somewhere with a close friend would be good to end the night right? LOL..

I'm out!! Dreaming about them..Ciao!!

Guest kiyeujay

Oh, yeah, they r together, just a coincidence . 9_9

LOL, They look like awkward and uncomfortable... SH and JS ah, u are just friends, don't worry so much ? ;))

--

cr: 150504 Krystal @ Instagram。 (via ellekorea)

Guest aydenJ

Dear lee jongsuk & park shinhye

Thank you for listening to our plea. Thank you for making our day today, tonight (my part of the world).. we had been crying out of longing for your photo together and tonight you have given us what we had hope for. Though we could only see your interaction, not affection towards each other in the pics, at least we know that both of you are still habouring friendship & care for each other. You had asked us to love darling couple even after pinochio ended, well...we do..that is exactly what we are doing now, loving you both. So, please...stay healthy, happy and supportive towards each other...

PS: please..don't act awkward with each other, both of you are moooorrre awkward if you are not touchy! 

Guest bhenhye

Waahh,daebak!!!!this darling couple is really awesome,,,,thank you to all chingus for sharing their goodies,,,,no words can explain how my shippers heart is feeling right now,,,fighting darling couple!!!!!!

Guest ktiminie

Are you referring to the above pic? The way 'he look at her'? Look closely, i dont think js is looking at sh. He is glancing sideway, to his right but sh is standing a bit to the front... Pesimism pills are working now! 

​@aydenJ sorry to cut your post, hahaha you may be right! To much delulu***

When I first saw the picture this is what I thought LOL