[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

But the prince had left his princess alone in the party...i bet he had gone to the battle field!! 

But the prince had left his princess alone in the party...i bet he had gone to the battle field!! 

​LOL!!he must make sure his princess safety will not be compromise!hahaha.. Or maybe he needs to prepare an after party exclusive dinner for two!:D:D:D

wohooo, im done backreading and liking all the posts i've missed for the past two days... ( weekends are for my hubby and he absolutely forbid net surfing, he knows i'll ignore him once i see updates about LJS, hahaha)

anyway...

DAEBAK!!! finally, we see them together, really together.. these pics are so GOOD!!!

thanks to all who posted the pics!!! :wub:

​based on fanacc..she already left..she stayed for around 1 hour only

Embedded image permalink

cr as tagged

Edited by cloe

Guest ktiminie

Personally I think that they both looked so exhausted. 

​Right. Some more pictures of them view from behind :ph34r:

Via JessyYang

Personally I think that they both looked so exhausted. 

​Yeah I think so too. I heard SH had CF shooting in the morning, and maybe JS still has jetlag from his trip...they're really hardworking..9_9:wub: Im just so glad that eventhough they were tired, they still made it to the fashion show, and made their fans really happy seeing them together..:D:D love them to the bits..:wub::wub::wub: 

Edited by Amber03

look at how many people in front of them taking pictures, i think that's why they are being uncomfortable unlike usual ! at least that's what i noticed from my own perspective! but above it all, i'm really happy they are together and happier because we got to actually see them together through these pictures, thanks every one for posting and for the awesome atmosphere u're creating in this thread! :* :* :* #darlingcouplefighting !!! 

LOL @cloe is he looking at HER with those EYES???

​hehehe..i think soo:P

and Ahn siblings..awwwww,,i miss them together..hahaha..lol pls dont kick me..yahh..i still loving darling couple more than anything:P:D

Edited by cloe

LOok at those puppy eyes!!so adorable!got a thousand interpretation of that stare, but ill just keep it by myself as promise..hehe:D:D:D

​Pleasee share with us hahaha :P