[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

i feel that darling shipper very lucky . JS and SH more relation and together . Although they have been rumors before.

They are comfortable  together and without worries.  ฺbelieve  good partner  and good friends 

some days they have couple in movie or drama  again .

the K-celebs garthered with their gangs..our darling couple seems so lost.,.they only  have each other lol:P

idk..but they looks a little bit uncomfortable and a little bit awkward each other..hahaha maybe i just want more cute interactions between them..

but cameras are everywhere, they wont being so cute to each other, right? hahaha..i'm used to see them being cute and skinships to each other..lol:P:D

Edited by cloe

Guest aydenJ

Sticky?? Js & sh were sticky? Guys... They are best friend & best friend stick to each other through thick and thin.. we know js is not that 'interactive' kind so shinhye is just keeping him company so that js feels more comfortable in crowd...Plus, they could have interacted with other people but the pics are not shown here...

i took pessimism pills because these pics are too much to handle! Bianne

Sticky?? Js & sh were sticky? Guys... They are best friend & best friend stick to each other through thick and thin.. we know js is not that 'interactive' kind so shinhye is just keeping him company so that js feels more comfortable in crowd...Plus, they could have interacted with other people but the pics are not shown here...

i took pessimism pills because these pics are too much to handle! Bianne

Guest aydenJ

Look at Mr. & Mrs Lee!! Aren't they everly gorgeous??!! 

Cant help it!! I skip pessimism button!!

Guest ktiminie

i took pessimism pills because these pics are too much to handle! Bianne Edited by ktiminie

Posted Thursday at 12:32 PM (edited) · Report post

PLEASE HELP SHIN HYE ALSO WIN THIS AWARD 
IF YOU BELIEVE SHE INSPIRE YOU ANYHOW THROUGH HER JOB, SOCIAL ACTIVITES , Or JUST FOR BEING SHIN HYE

20150422073157682.JPG                                              please, please                VOTE

There is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/  it's free 
cr. To the ower
Edited Friday at 9:51 PM by alcides14

waaaaahhhh!this is outrageous!! feels like I was brought from death, literally!hehehe.. I love all the  pictures... they look so amazingly beautiful in every angle. Even their outfits compliment each other..i cant help but wonder if they talk about wearing the same shade of color.hahaha!!xDxDxD I was not expecting too much from them to feed my shipper's heart, im just fine knowing they are in good terms, but what can I do, they keep on giving us close interactions,holy cow!now im starting to be greedy!lol!!:D:D:D

Guest nyahh

I'll come back later guys. Thank you for all you wonderful updates. i'm with my friends right now but I cant even talk to them properly coz I'm too busy checking this and smiling like a mad loon. Whew. haha! I need to breathe. @Rania I hope I know where you are right now so I can shower you with kisses. Thank youu soooo much!!!!!! 

cr:是达布啊  

​Thank you so much @Rania, I think you made everyone here die in happiness!lol!:D:PxD We will never find out that there are still a lot more goodies in store, so KUDOS!! You're fantastic! Keep it coming..I promise not to think beyond the pictures!lol(just keep it by myself)..xDxDxD

Guest aydenJ

Guys...js&sh heard my plea so they took pics together. This proves that they are friends! I mean really really friends! They are friends so there should be no more rumours that they are 'avoiding dating' rumours! They treat each other just like they treat their other friends! It's good to see them keeping up their friendship...and their stylish definitely darling shippers, they coordinate js&sh clothes!

Taken another pessimism pills LOL!!