[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

@cloe...i never thought so too but yes!! Their names sound great together...lets chant their names now so that we could see them attending the gala event tonight!

leejongsuk!parkshinhye!leejongsuk!parkshinhye!leejongsuk!parkshinhye!leejongsuk!parkshinhye!

Come on chingus...lets chant!! Yea...again!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ohhhh...so if JS attends the show and if SH does too...I am excited to see if we will get an interaction from them because I MISS THEIR CHEMISTRY SO MUCH. A girl can dream right?:P-_-

If truly there is something between them...I am afraid there will be no direct interaction between our two cuties... tonight..but who know they will make some camuflages ..so wheter they will have direct interaction  or not ..there will be a reason for them to answer  a questions wkwkwk.. just in casexD

I hope you guys understand what i am trying to say.. sorry..poor english..

Edited by myaShe

Guest aydenJ

It's kinda awkward seing them being indifferent towards each other right? even if there is something going on between the two of them, can they just act like 'what friends should be'? If there is nothing going on between them, cant they just treat each other like friends? We miss seing them being friends just like pinochio's days right? Its their friendship that we adore..

Well...if they avoid each other for fearing rumours, then there could be something between them! Don't you think so? 

Miss js&sh 

https://instagram.com/p/u5XKewSjXZ/

Edited by aydenJ

Guest nyahh

Omg this is super good news. Omg my exam just finished and i checked this and omg guys!!!!! Theyre really there. In one event. Breathing the same air!!! And color coordinated even. Omggg helppppp dying of happiness hereee

Guest nyahh

I would just like to thank everyone for the updates. Im still on mobile so i cant like your posts  but know that i appreciate every little update and im just so happy here. This is really happening. It feels like it's been a loooong time since we last saw them together. Thank you everyone!! And thank you higher beings for letting this really happen. Im just so happpyyyy!! 

Guest ktiminie

I'm so happy to see them together, let me hug u all!!!!

Edited by ktiminie