[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

Listening to this right now.. hmmmm. I wonder what JS's thinking whenever he's listening to this? He's being deluluuuuuu too, probably.  xD:P:wub:

Guest nyahh

Remember this? Haha. SH's reaction when the MC's asking JS if they have tons of skinship off camera too. xDxDxD 

You know what.. it's actually, well for me, it's actually nice when a guy is man enough to admit to the world that yes, he shows interest in you (hey that's what it looks like to me, and he could easily deny it to avoid rumors :P) and proudly does so, like he didn't even hesitate in saying "Yes" when the question was asked. xDxDxD Also, whether it's JS or not, SH deserves someone who will be proud of her. And who will not hesitate in telling the world that she is his (whoever this lucky man will be :P). But my delulu mind is wishing it's JS.. he's already so proud of her. Doesn't even hesitate in telling her that she's pretty, even while on-cam. So keep it up, JS~ah. I love your straightforwardness. :D:P:wub:

source

Guest aydenJ

Another reason for not feeling guilty being delulu..

Can you spot our darling? Yea...do you notice inha is leaning closely to her groom? Orr..is it sh leaning to js? They are in thEir  own comfort zone 

https://instagram.com/p/yESuWgN7eg/ cr to owner

Edited by aydenJ

Guest nyahh

I'm just dyinggggg to see the BTS of this. The final version looks like a compilation of different kiss cuts, and I'm just dyinggggg to know how long each kiss took. And if both savored every second of it. deluluuuu :P:P:P  xDxDxD :wub::wub::wub:

Source

Edited by nyahh

I'm just dyinggggg to see the BTS of this. The final version looks like a compilation of different kiss cuts, and I'm just dyinggggg to know how long each kiss took. And if both savored every second of it. deluluuuu :P:P:P  xDxDxD :wub::wub::wub:

cr: pienocchio tumblr

And we need the bts of the rain scene too.
They seem to have a lot of fun here 
xD 

Hi everyone,

I'm back, miss me?  I haven't had a chance to read back from the last I posted.  @Nyahh, I will not be able to head to S.Korea this time due to issues, but next time k.  I love you all because we are such carefree, funny, creative,  and above all you make me happy and I'm always full of laughs when I'm here.  Can't get any better.:x

Of course today is Sunday on the other side of the planet so I will be delu.  Maybe, our JS will join SH tomorrow at Chanel show.  Crossiing my fingers.:ph34r:, if he's back from my side of the planet.:D

@Rania, thanks for lending your ears, hone.

Guest nyahh

@k_xs OH GOD YES. You found the gif set. I really really think that it's not Dalpo x Inha anymore. That's just JS and SH playing and bickering. Coz JS surely loves to touch SH whenever he gets the chance. Just.. gotta love these two so much. They're showing us lots of affection with each other and it's so adorable, and ughh, we don't even have lots of news on them these days but I feel confident that they're just staying strong. (I mean, I can't even tell if they're really in a relationship, or they're just goood friends, but I really feel that what started in Pinocchio is still going strong today, whatever that is. :wub::wub::wub: OH GOD. It's just morning where I am now and I'm drowning with feels just thinking about them. xDxDxD 

@mygirls awww well, there will always be a next time. :D:D:D Maybe there's a reason why fate didn't let you go to SK this time. Haha! Don't worry there are still many chances of seeing JS and SH together, who knows, maybe they'll have an event for Millet together in the future. SO hope you're not feeling too bad about not being able to go. :D:D:D Just read the posts in the thread so it will make you feel better. :D:D:D

- - -

I MISS THEM SO MUCH AND WE DON'T EVEN HAVE LOTS OF NEWS ON THEM RECENTLY.. JUST SNIPPETS. OH GOD. xDxDxD So I'm just gonna post a bunch of Millet pics together, bc I have faith in Millet and their next collab shoot for Millet is coming nearer. isn't it? :wub::wub::wub:

ctto

Guest aydenJ

It's already monday here, i am back to reality.. No news about js yet? Is he still rolling 0n the sand, splashing in the sea of hawaii?

his pinochio was having fun in fnc konsert, that is obviously apparent. That is what i adore about sh, she is supportive for her friend (she has a 'best friend' there at the concert too).

it is almost half of the year and we still haven't heard of js&sh new projects..hopefully both of them will return with another super duper successful projects this year(perhaps) or early next year. 

Lets say good morning our darling way

https://instagram.com/p/1DndoWnl_c/ cr to owner

Wonderful video...cant get enough of it  (oooppss!! no more delulu!!! Bianne)

Edited by aydenJ

Guest nyahh

#throwback! Missing them so much. I still wish we could have had more pictures of them together during the Pinocchio after party.

ctto