[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest aydenJ

@nyahh today is sunday!! Our delulu day!! 

Lets enjoy it like js way! Ha..ha..

cr to owner 

​I envy youuu. The DVD's probably gonna be A LOOOT better (HD quality all the way, extra scenes OMG :o) and they'll probably show those scenes of Hyung with the lawyer so the story's gonna feel a lot more complete. :D:D:D About Pinocchio.. it's taken over our minds, that's for sure. :P:P:P

​Is my first time buying a dvd so hopefully it will be good. xD
And I hope a lot of BTS and NG for us :P :P

Edited by k_xs

Guest nyahh

How do you post IG videos? (Ah okay so you just put the link on "Insert Image from URL") Found this and this is gonna make your day a lot hotter. :P:$:wub:

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

In the 13 years that we’ve lived together, we’ve shared meals, shared the same bathroom and even farted in front of each other". 

Source: shura

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

pienocchio:

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk for Jambangee 2013 S/S (x)
           The first meeting of our Darling Couple.

​Sorry for all those duplicate posts. I was trying to post something then it didn't load so I keep on refreshing the page and apparently it's posting the post I was trying to post whenever I refresh the page. :o:o:o I wish the new forum will be ready soon too! Hahaha I edited those posts and filled them with new contents so I hope you don't mind me spamming the page. It's a nightmare on my part too. xDxDxD I know how hard it is to translate so we really really really appreciate all your efforts. Thank you dear!! :D:D:D Hope to see more of you here. :D:D:D 

@nyahh please don't be sorry... You know we love you spamming the page :D

finally found this thread! last week when i tried to log in, soompi message flashed about temporary thread. i tried to find our thread but couldnt. then i had to go off for weekend so missed it. i was feeling cold turkey. as soon as i landed in my city, my hunt began. thanks to Rania i was able to find this thread. i just saw her name in online members list. i followed her post and lo i landed here. thank u again!

And what i see 19 pages! uff! it was like reading my favourite story book! this thread has become part of my life that not reading it was like missing some one very close. hope when this temporary thread is closed, link for the main thread is given or atleast redirected.

LJS is looking so very gorgeous in allure shooting! reading all ur posts made me miss pinochio more! one of my friend started seeing pinochio becos of me and she is loving it. she loves LJS for his wonderful acting. Her exact quote was: the guy looks so pretty but he could ACT so very well! i was so happy as if i was being complimented. PSH is an old favourite but her In Ha made us love her more.

Guest nyahh

@irenetan thanks dear! haha :D:D:D

@suejee2014 glad you found your way back here. Haha! :D And yey, thanks to you, there's another recruit to the JS fandom! :P Haha! Which is totally understandable since it's not hard to love JS bc he's so good at what he's doing and looking good is a big bonus. ;):D:P

- - -

A+ acting to these two. I hate/love this scene the most bc it's totally unnecessary for them to break up but still.. I understand why they're doing it. This scene always breaks my heart but I will never not rewatch this because they're so good at playing their parts that I can feel the pain of breaking up with someone you really really love. Also, K.will's voice contributed to the overall atmosphere of the scene. (Hope there are no breakups in real life tho :P just gotta add to make this post light haha! :D:D:D)

I thought this fluttering would disappear after some time, and when it did, I would be able to leave easily. But that was a foolish assumption, and it was an excuse I made so I can stay by her side. In that illusion and excuse, I was very happy. Even if that happiness was a lie, I thought it would become real if I insisted 1000 times… But no matter how much I close my eyes and cover my ears, no matter how I much I insist, the truth was there in its place.

Source: paper-box

Hi all, finally decided to post my first comment here (yehey for me). Been a silent lurker since early Feb after my officemate introduced me to Pinocchio and its amazing coz its been what Meteor Garden days that I was hooked with a drama and its characters. Amazing that now my bookmarked is filled with this thread and all things Pino, the funny part is i also found myself learning about words such as delulu, spaz, etc amazing or should i say daebak!:D

Everybody here are amazingly funny, creative, resourceful and one if not the most level headed ship (again a new term for me) :) so glad to belong here. 

finally found this thread! last week when i tried to log in, soompi message flashed about temporary thread. i tried to find our thread but couldnt. then i had to go off for weekend so missed it. i was feeling cold turkey. as soon as i landed in my city, my hunt began. thanks to Rania i was able to find this thread. i just saw her name in online members list. i followed her post and lo i landed here. thank u again!

And what i see 19 pages! uff! it was like reading my favourite story book! this thread has become part of my life that not reading it was like missing some one very close. hope when this temporary thread is closed, link for the main thread is given or atleast redirected.

LJS is looking so very gorgeous in allure shooting! reading all ur posts made me miss pinochio more! one of my friend started seeing pinochio becos of me and she is loving it. she loves LJS for his wonderful acting. Her exact quote was: the guy looks so pretty but he could ACT so very well! i was so happy as if i was being complimented. PSH is an old favourite but her In Ha made us love her more.

Wow! I actually started liking js bec of pino too! Well, it's actually the first ljs drama i've watched and boom! i went gaga over him and his tandem with sh is just sooo amazing that i started shipping a couple for the first time..just what the darling couple can do :wub::wub:

Guest nyahh

Hi all, finally decided to post my first comment here (yehey for me). Been a silent lurker since early Feb after my officemate introduced me to Pinocchio and its amazing coz its been what Meteor Garden days that I was hooked with a drama and its characters. Amazing that now my bookmarked is filled with this thread and all things Pino, the funny part is i also found myself learning about words such as delulu, spaz, etc amazing or should i say daebak!:D

Everybody here are amazingly funny, creative, resourceful and one if not the most level headed ship (again a new term for me) :) so glad to belong here. 

​Hi dear! Welcome to our humble abode. Haha! :D Glad you could join us in spazzing (yehey, more chances of using your newly learned words! :P:P:P) and even getting to know more, the characters, the story, and the actors who play them. Haha! Although, at this thread, we focus mostly on JS and SH and their beautiful chemistry, but don't worry because it's Pinocchio (we adore everyone in Pinocchio, even BeomJo's mom :P) that brought them to us and that brought all of us here. That's what Pinocchio does to you. It consumes your life but it's gonna be so worth it because it's so good. And if that's gonna happen, might as well do it with someone who shares your views right? xDxDxD Soo don't hesitate in posting and sharing your thoughts, because, chances are, we agree with you, and we can share something too. Welcome, welcome! And please, help yourself, you're part of the family now. :D;) 

Edited by nyahh

Guest aydenJ

Delulu...being delulu...lets check this out!!

Her reaction while watching the scene makes me feel unguilty for being delutional.. My delulu keeps ruling me today...do i care? 

Cr to owner

Guest nyahh

“Do you think we could go back to the way we used to be?”
- “I’m sorry, but I can’t do that. Can you?”

Source: shura