[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

right? he's not really the typical uber handsome type, but I totally fell for his talent and passion in acting. does not help that he's so honest and always saying politically incorrect things... haha

im  so obsessed with him,its not healthy anymore but i don't really care.. LOL

I can totally see him with PSH though, she's someone who he can learn a lot from and can lean on to, she seems to me a mature person yet she knows how to have fun.. if they can't be together, I hope that the friendship will last long...  

True. There are more handsome k actors than him but he has that charm that will make you drown to him. I think his personality is what makes him more attractive :wub:

I think bec he's honest, he gives hints to his fans esp. during fanmeetings like his ideal type is shinhye, well not directly but you can deduce from his descriptions hahaha. Ok super delulu :D 

what i'm most curious about is his IG update where he's in hawaii and said that he'll remember that day. I was thinking like oh maybe he spent the day with shinhye :wub:  i've read that he went island hopping so i thought he wouldn't have gone alone right? Super delulu mode :wub:

@k_xs he looks like a 4 yrs old there. xDxDxD 

- - -

Gotta have some overprotective Dalpo who won't let others hug his girl and who monitors the time and if you say 30 min, it shouldn't be 42 minutes cz you know, he hates being not on time.. xDxDxD

Source: paper-box

One of my fave scenes in pino. I sooo like a jealous dalpo ❤❤❤❤ 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quotes pictures

Guest aydenJ

This is related to uri darling..look at their handsomely stunning cousin &  the girl beside him. She's gorgeous. Who is she?

https://instagram.com/p/2Gkg2kFidX/ cr to owner

Hope to see js&sh walking red carpet holding hands...can they? Of course they can, they are friends & friends can hold hands right? Just like their dear friend in the vid

Edited by aydenJ

Guest babyfiction

This is not the permanent soompi right. I missed the lol awesome insightful and flag.

Our Princess in Nepal and Africa. She has big heart

cr. To owner

I am crying when i see this..

Truly my tears fallin down without me realize it..

She has a pure heart as an angel..

GOD BLESS PARK SHIN HYE..

Guest nyahh

School's over for today (finally) huhu OH GOD. Cant wait to go home to post freely. xDxDxD

ahh JS~ah seeing those pics haha I'm drooling again. xDxDxD

But don't forget your Dalpo country bumpkin days. You were so adorable back then. And now? Wow. Just wow. Hoooot. Haha! xD

ctto

Guest nyahh

tumblr_nh4lzb1BEB1tys259o2_400.gif 

- - -

“I can’t hold on to right now. But… don’t go to someone else, okay?”

"I won't."

- - -

Source: ckge