[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

​Totally agree!! And someone who sings a song when he sees a rainbow...lol:D:D:D

​LOL!!!  I mean who does that?? sings a cartoon song when he sees a rainbow.. he's such a geek and so adorkable.. yet so handsome and manly and hot... and cute.. how can opposite traits exist in one person...?

and PSH well she's just perfect... they suit each other so much

Edited by sapientia
  • Like 1

Guest nyahh

I love you guuuys! HAHAHA! :D:D:DOur delulu minds are so in-sync at this time and it just got me wondering if the delulu energy is so high at this moment, that there's a possibility that JS and SH are messaging each other in KakaoTalk or whatever social platform site they choose. xDxDxD

This is the Britney Spears Delulu Minds Prayer Circle. It answers all the prayers of everyone who just wants love to make the world go round. HAHAHA WHAAT xDxDxD Delulu overload, that I don't even make sense anymore. xDxDxD

As her song says:

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight 

Edited by nyahh

Guest kiyeujay

Someone who cant make a difference between today or tomorrow :P

​Someone is still... breathing :D 

​LOL!!!  I mean who does that?? sings a cartoon song when he sees a rainbow.. he's such a geek and so adorkable.. yest so handsome and manly and hot... and cute.. how can opposite traits exist in one person...?

and PSH well she's just perfect... they suit each other so much

​Exactly my thoughts..(thanks for putting them in words..lol)xD...JS surprises me every now and then!He's such a cutiepie..hahaha..:wub:

I love you guuuys! HAHAHA! :D:D:DOur delulu minds are so in-sync at this time and it just got me wondering if the delulu energy is so high at this moment, that there's a possibility that JS and SH are messaging each other in KakaoTalk or whatever social platform site they choose. xDxDxD

This is the Britney Spears Delulu Minds Prayer Circle. It answers all the prayers of everyone who just wants love to make the world go round. HAHAHA WHAAT xDxDxD Delulu overload, that I don't even make sense anymore. xDxDxD

MOD EDIT: PLS DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

As her song says:

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight 

​You are not alone..lol.. I already let myself drown in the delulu pool..hahaha:D:D:D I think the reason why we are so engross talking about them is because they actually giving us "love-vibe" between them, unconsciously..hahahaxDxDxD

• Like 1

Hello, we are pinocchio director's cut BR/DVD PR team.

The result of vote which you participated almost decided to open the link again. So the prepament link for limited Bluray with ☆special gifts☆ will open only for 5 days from coming 6th of May(Thur) till 10th of May(Sun).

This prepayment will be only by full-payment. And this is last prepayment so no more prepayment for limited Bluray with ☆special gift☆

Picture of Director's cut BR/DVD's outer case is in confirm‍‍‍ing so soon you will get the pics.

Pinocchio director's cut BR/DVD will be released after the middle of June.

Currently we are checking the video. After completing the checking, we will arrange the schedule of producing Foreign Blu-ray.
I hope your understanding because SBS does their best for High-quality video. 

We will inform you even as arranging the schedule. 

Please keep your attention for the High-quality Director’s cut DVD / Blu-ray. 

cr: pinocchio cafe

It will take too long :/

​Exactly my thoughts..(thanks for putting them in words..lol)xD...JS surprises me every now and then!He's such a cutiepie..hahaha..:wub:

right? he's not really the typical uber handsome type, but I totally fell for his talent and passion in acting. does not help that he's so honest and always saying politically incorrect things... haha

im  so obsessed with him,its not healthy anymore but i don't really care.. LOL

I can totally see him with PSH though, she's someone who he can learn a lot from and can lean on to, she seems to me a mature person yet she knows how to have fun.. if they can't be together, I hope that the friendship will last long...  

• Like 1

Guest nyahh

Oh god guys.. this thread has consumed my life. I'm currently doing a paper about the energy requirements of shipping (YES, shipping as in the cargo ship) and I can't write properly bc everytime I write the word ship all I can think about is the Darling Couple. xDxDxD They just won't leave me alone. And I love it. HAHAHA OH GOD xDxDxD

Hello, we are pinocchio director's cut BR/DVD PR team.

The result of vote which you participated almost decided to open the link again. So the prepament link for limited Bluray with ☆special gifts☆ will open only for 5 days from coming 6th of May(Thur) till 10th of May(Sun).

This prepayment will be only by full-payment. And this is last prepayment so no more prepayment for limited Bluray with ☆special gift☆

Picture of Director's cut BR/DVD's outer case is in confirm‍‍‍ing so soon you will get the pics.

Currently we are checking the video. After completing the checking, we will arrange the schedule of producing Foreign Blu-ray.
I hope your understanding because SBS does their best for High-quality video. 

We will inform you even as arranging the schedule. 

Please keep your attention for the High-quality Director’s cut DVD / Blu-ray. 

cr: pinocchio cafe

MOD EDIT: PLS DO NOT QUOTE PICTURES!

>:(:(:/ spell TORTURE...

right? he's not really the typical uber handsome type, but I totally fell for his talent and passion in acting. does not help that he's so honest and always saying politically incorrect things... haha

im  so obsessed with him,its not healthy anymore but i don't really care.. LOL

I can totally see him with PSH though, she's someone who he can learn a lot from and can lean on to, she seems to me a mature person yet she knows how to have fun.. if they can't be together, I hope that the friendship will last long...  

​hahahaha...cant blame you!xDxD I believe people love him more because of his character and personality (well his looks is just a bonus)..:wub: SH can learn and lean to him also. He can be a cool boyfriend and at the same time a mature one.hehe..:D9_9 For me, let the destiny takes its course..:wub::wub:

Edited by Amber03

Been reading all your posts and i'm so missing the lol button so much because you are all hilarious xD:D 

​I hope they don't postpone it any more, because it will also take time for the dvd to be delivered and i don't think people will put it up online right after they get it either. Also what do they mean by producing foreign blu-ray? is it to much to hope that they will put subs on the commentary? they don't usually do stuff like that, but they say they are producing a foreign blu-ray so...??

Also has anybody in here bought the directors cut? :)

Guest nyahh

JS is only 14? HAHAHA How young can he get? But it's true since he acts like a boy and looks like a man. xDxDxD What a manchild. :D:P 

- - -

Gotta have some alluring Darling Couple pics in some pages. xDxDxD:x:x:x

cr as tagged

Guest nyahh

and i'm laughing so hard at this pic..ROTFL:D

​HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT BREAHTE xDxDxDxDxD