[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

She's soooooooooo beautiful!!! Ughhh can't handle her beauty :x:x:x She's so good looking and she's so kind-hearted. What more can you ask for? Whoever she ends up with will be sooooo blessed. :x:P thanks for posting those pictures @k_xs!!! :D

She's soooooooooo beautiful!!! Ughhh can't handle her beauty :x:x:x She's so good looking and she's so kind-hearted. What more can you ask for? Whoever she ends up with will be sooooo blessed. :x:P thanks for posting those pictures @k_xs!!! :D

​I'm so in love with her photoshoot for HStyle  :wub: :wub:

Hahaha thanks her for being so cute ^_^

​Indeed..shinhye is so beautiful inside and outside..most of people who met her in person said she is more beautiful in real life., that's why sukii always said shinhye is so pretty so many times..and i laughed so hard when he's being asked what one of the reason why pinocchio was successful, he said it's because park shinhye is so beautiful:P:wub:

Guest nyahh

​Indeed..shinhye is so beautiful inside and outside..most of people who met her in person said she is more beautiful in real life., that's why sukii always said shinhye is so pretty so many times..and i laughed so hard when he's being asked what one of the reason why pinocchio was successful, he said it's because park shinhye is so beautiful:P:wub:

I wish I can see her in person. Wanna see what an angel looks like. She must be glowing. HAHA :D ​I totally forgot how JS loves praising SH's beauty. And how he's so vocal about it even when he's with her. So straightforward. So manly. :PxDxD Thanks for reminding me that! HAHAHA xD

Guest kiyeujay

​Yup, she's really so beautiful inside and outside, she is always known for generosity in donating and volunteering. She is one of the first Korean celebrities who donated to help Nepal victims . Some of my male friends have crush on her though they don't like K-drama,but they still watch any her films. :wub:  And a lot of actors choose her as ideal gf. I'm sure Her bf will be very proud of her. :P ( Hopefully her Bf is s.o I know, ha ha not delulu )

Edited by kiyeujay

Smiling from ear to ear. And looking at each other like there's no tomorrow. :x:x:x

cr jongsukshinhye218

​see!!! that's what im talking about! that feels!!:wub::wub::wub: OMG! I fainted! This is a classic example of a picture that can tell you a thousand words..lol!:D

Yeahh too perfect to be true..She has everything what a girls wants...Such a goddes.. maybe aprodithe has reborn in her ..but the important thing is she has beauty inside and beauty outside its just a bonus..

What a lucky man to have her someday..

But i know someone who deserve her..more than any man in this world

Someone who will perfectly suit by her side

Someone weird..someone cute..and that someone has a thorn in his foot xD

Pardon me for my delu opinion

Edited by myaShe
  • Like 1

Guest nyahh

​see!!! that's what im talking about! that feels!!:wub::wub::wub: OMG! I fainted! This is a classic example of a picture that can tell you a thousand words..lol!:D

​HAHAHAHAHA xDxDxD You are so funny xDxDxD But it's true. Every picture that includes the two of them can already tell a thousand words xDxDxD Just gotta love the way they stare at each other. They just get lost in their own world. :P:xxD

Yeahh too perfect to be true..She has everything what a girls wants...Such a goddes.. maybe aprodithe has reborn in her ..but the important thing is she has beauty inside and beauty outside its just a bonus..

​You're not the only one wishing for that someone to have her someday to be that person who just got a thorn in his foot. xDxDxD May our delulu thoughts and prayers find their way to the right people xDxDxD:P 

Edited by nyahh

Park Shin Hye for H Style

Hidden Content

​Again, Im speechless.. This Darling Couple always make my jaw drop whenever I see their pictures..lol!xD:D They have the best visuals for me, that's why I couldn't resist to pair them up!hehe..:wub:

• Like 2

​HAHAHAHAHA xDxDxD You are so funny xDxDxD But it's true. Every picture that includes the two of them can already tell a thousand words xDxDxD Just gotta love the way they stare at each other. They just get lost in their own world. :P:xxD

​You're not the only one wishing for that someone to have her someday to be that person who just got a thorn in his foot. xDxDxD May our delulu thoughts and prayers find their way to the right people xDxDxD:P 

AMEN...

​Totally agree!! And someone who sings a song when he sees a rainbow...lol:D:D:D

• Like 1