[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

OKAY JS IS SO WEIRD. His post contains "aliens" and "space" and the unknown world. =)) I'm trying to translate but did he drink something xD xDxD AHh okay so it's a song? WHAT A WEIRD PERSON xD xDxD

who is "great dark king Draios" HAHAHA

Edited by nyahh

Guest aydenJ

Oh my god!!! Jinja??? Sukkie wrote a song??? Awwww...he must have been inspired,,,really really inspired in hawaiii!! I gonna faint!!!O.o

CD5y-_5UsAARJ9B.jpg

[01.05.2015]  Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update -  Hawaii

껄껄.. 오랜만에 외출을 했다. 괜히 했나보다. 나.. 발바닥에 가시 박혔다. 흐엉.. 

Kol-Kol.. Haven’t been out for a long time. Guess it is useless in trying.. A splinter got stuck in the sole. U-uh..

Source:  jongsuk0206  trans by: amyhsk

Edited by Rania Zeid

Guest nyahh

(My) Trans: Haha.. It's been a long time since I went out just wandering around. A thorn got stuck in my sole (foot). Huuuuong...

Poor JS. xD But he's updating soo I like! :D 

and that girl before him is so lucky..she's so close with sukii, and she held sukki' s foot so tight...

if i have 2nd life..hmmmm..maybe it's too much if i wish to be his leading lady in a drama..but at least i want to be his personal staff..LOL:D

Edited by cloe

and that girl before him is so lucky..she's so close with sukii, and she held sukki' s foot so tight...

if i have 2nd life..hmmmm..maybe it's too much if i wish to be his leading lady in a drama..but at least i want to be her personal staff..LOL:D

​I want to be his.. good friend. Good friend last forever! And, i will give him wise advice to go for the girl (cough.. cough.. S..cough.. H.. cough..):D

Guest aydenJ

well sukkie, even a thorn is attracted to you!!

maybe you are thinking about someone? That your mind is wondering to the neverland...the land beyond the rainbow? be careful sukkie-ya, shinhye wasnt there to 'save' you this time...like she did when you almost tripped in thailand.

tumblr_nnnusc1RhJ1r2n2w2o1_540.jpg

Wow, it is a rainbow! 
We want to cross the rainbow bridge to get there, but we can’t reach the stars. The universe is the beautiful home of mysterious stars. The unknown world we have dreamed off appears in front of us, the alien from space, that’s the evil dark lord Draiurs, a terrifying invader here to disturb peace. Let’s fight! Chase it away! Justice will prevail! Robot, Robot, Earth Warrior Sungard! *
When I saw the rainbow, I immediately sang this song. Anyone else knows this song?? Am I the only weird one?? Then I’m sorry… T_T

평화를 파괴하는 악의 침략자 싸워라 물리쳐라
정의는 이긴다 로보트 로보트 지구용사 선가드. 무지개를 보고는 나도 모르게 이 노래를 부름. 아는사람?? 나만 이상해?? 그럼 내가 미안.. ㅠㅠ
우앙 무지개다!!! 무지개 다리놓고 가고싶어도 지금은 갈수없는 저먼 우주는 아름답고 신비한 별들의고향 우리들이 꿈꾸는 미지의세계 우지쾅쾅 나타났다 우주 외계인 그는 무서운 암흑대왕 드라이어스

* the theme song for ‘Earth Warrior Sungard’ - a Korean cartoon

tumblr_inline_nnnuk1VbPl1qmdw3f_540.jpg

Trans by hitoritabi  

Guest aydenJ

I guess he must have looooovvvveeer this anime that he can remember the lyrics!

jongsuk...hawaii has cast its magic on you... Aloha! Aloha! 

https://instagram.com/p/2EChvzOTjh/Ctto

https://instagram.com/p/2EClORuTjr/ctto

Shin hye, hope you find a man who. does  not like to move so much.. So your son could inherit his traits!! 

Edited by aydenJ

CD5y-_5UsAARJ9B.jpg

[01.05.2015]  Lee Jong Suk Instagram Update -  Hawaii

Kol-Kol.. Haven’t been out for a long time. Guess it is useless in trying.. A splinter got stuck in the sole. U-uh..

Source:  jongsuk0206  trans by: amyhsk

My nose just stop from its bleeding..

I cant hold on to saw that arm..

My God..so sexy

tumblr_nnnosxB2nK1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[01.05.2015] Allure Instagram Update - Lee Jong Suk in Maui Hawaii 

Lee Jong Suk and Allure went on an early summer vacation, you’ve been waiting for it right? #heart-pounding So many more photos!!!!!! Let’s meet at Allure Korea June edition

Cr:  allurekorea   trans by: hitoritabi 

Guest nyahh

Just taking a break before studying again.. finally read everyone's posts decently hahaha omg I will forever love this thread. Everyone's thoughts and humor are to die for xD xDxD

- - -

LOOK AT THIS. DALPO IS SO CUTE. OMG xDxDxD His hair looks soooo fake in this angle buut he's so adorable. xD xDxD That puppy eyes look and subtle lip biting tho. unffff xD xDxD 

Source: allmyliesarewishes

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

They should've made this cute moment a loooot longer. Giddy Dalpo and Inha are soooo cute together. They're still sneaking out during this time right? My delulu mind imagines JS and SH doing this. OH GOD. Sooo exciting. And adorable. And lots of delulu involved here. Sorry xDxDxD :x:x:x

Source