[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest nyahh

​hahaha SH has some gusty guts :D i like that about her :D

​TRUEEE! :D That's what I like abt her too. She's one of the boys.. but somehow she also isn't. xD that's why her interactions with her costars are so entertaining to watch (ofc aside from the shipping/delulu feels HAHA :P) it's bc she's on the same level of being fun as them xD:D And she's forever a troll:P:PxDxD 

Guest nyahh

​hahaha yea...she is one of the star that i enjoy watching too .... she isnt perfect but to me she is good to watch :D

​On that, we can agree. :D She's not the best (but she'll get there someday ofc) but she's entertaining to watch. :D:D Haha! So let's just continue supporting her and watching her. Yey! :D:D 

wahhh..i'm so far behind,,i have to back-reading  a lot of posts

you guys all daebak..since we're in this temporary thread..our darling couple thread is flying so fast..good job chingu:D

reading your previous posts about sukii parents's pension and shinhye parents's resto..our darling couple have something in common..their parents have their own business, and i think suki and shinhye are good son and daughter to their parents..now i starting to imagine..how good is it if someday they are indeed getting married ..hahaha..lol:wub::D

Edited by cloe

Guest nyahh

cr: as tagged 

OMG. What is JS hiding? Sooo hoooot. ungggg :o:oxDxDxDxD (sorry my pervert mind got loose huhu)

- - -

@cloe we'll try to slow down so you can catch up. :D And.. I love your imagination. Hehe I agree with your imagination xD:P 

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

cr allurekorea

- - -

I LITERALLY DROOLED WHEN I SAW THIS. OH GOD SO HOOOOOT.  thanks @reijunko!! :D 

kekeke..lol @nyahh lets drooling together:Dyou cracked me up..LOL,       just looking at sukki's posing my heart beats faster than before..sukii looks so good with everything..lol.. he nailed perpectly with beach and sands,:wub:..arghh how good is it..if his allure photoshoots is with shinhye..it will be double  daebak, cuz our pretty shinhye looked amazing in ceci photoshoots:wub:

Guest nyahh

kekeke..lol @nyahh lets drooling together:Dyou cracked me up..LOL,       just looking at sukki's posing my heart beats faster than before..sukii looks so good with everything..lol.. he nailed perpectly with beach and sands,:wub:..arghh how good is it..if his allure photoshoots is with shinhye..it will be double  daebak, cuz our pretty shinhye looked amazing in ceci photoshoots:wub:

​IF ONLY they have SH with that. Oh GOD. I'll be buying 10 copies of that magazine. 1 for reading, 1 for keeping, 1 for collection purpose, and the rest? I'm gonna tear the pages and stick them to the walls of my room. So I can see how hot they are, everyday xDxDxD He looks good in summer clothes. Really drooling here. Hahaha! xDxD Allure Mag is living up to its name. JS looks sooo alluring. And that's just a teaser. :P I hope they have a half-naked JS as a two page spread. HAHAHA (pervert mind oops sorry xD xDxD)  

HanCinema :: The Korean Movie and Drama Database, discover the South Korean cinema and drama diversity

[NEWS] Lee Jong-suk’s Japan fan meeting tickets sold out within 3 minutes

Actor Lee Jong-suk's Japan fan meeting has sold out.

He's hosting his second '2015 Lee Jong-suk Fan Meeting in Japan" on the 24th next month.

His management claims, "We didn't plan on hosting a second fan meeting but the fans wanted it. All tickets sold out in 3 minutes of release. There even have been black tickets 10 times the price of the original".

This fan meeting is hopefully going to melt down the Hallyu market which has been on standstill for so long.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-s-japan-fan-meeting-tickets-sold-out-within-3-minutes-81443.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter 

@nyahh

Yes.. we are back! Doesn't matter if i'm newbie or superstar, I am happy just to be back lurking and spazzing with all uri lovely people in this lovely and fun thread everyday.

Edited:
Arghhh.. still trying to get used to the new format here...
^_^

Edited by miwasj