[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

Guest kiyeujay

Finally, find it. :D don't know Soompi close temporarily 

What's matter with SH's lip ?? 

Omg, can post image through mobile. Cool. 

Guest aydenJ

LOL @kiyeujay why? What's the matter? ha..ha

Hurmmmm... Okay! Do i think what you think @kiyeujay? It's just the lighting or a lipstick smudge :P

Edited by aydenJ

Guest kiyeujay

LOL @kiyeujay why? What's the matter? ha..ha

Hurmmmm... Okay! Do i think what you think @kiyeujay? It's just the lighting or a lipstick smudge :P

xD It's better if I don't say my main thinking. Pervert thinking. :$

Another concept is maybe she bit her lip when she saw it, :P. Oh miss LOL button and old icons :(

Edited by kiyeujay

Guest ktiminie

Shin Hye looks so happy in the Median Fan sign event today

And she's gorgeous, as always :wub:

ctto

Edited by ktiminie

Guest nyahh

@aydenJ @kiyeujay hmmmmm. xD I miss the old button cz I wish I could give you both the Insightful reactions. Hahaha. We're not being delulu here, this is just a simple query. Your observations are though-provoking. (what I'm saying is delulu or not, why did you notice sh's lips first? haha cz when i saw her median photos, i can also feel something different, but i can't pinpoint it out. however, these are all just "thought-provoking" observations. I'm not implying anything. Just saying she looks different. ;) ) xD :P 

cr may.a.darling

Edited by nyahh

@aydenJ @kiyeujay hmmmmm. xD I miss the old button cz I wish I could give you both the Insightful reactions. Hahaha. We're not being delulu here, this is just a simple query. Your observations are though-provoking. (what I'm saying is delulu or not, why did you notice sh's lips first? haha cz when i saw her median photos, i can also feel something different, but i can't pinpoint it out. however, these are all just "thought-provoking" observations. I'm not implying anything. Just saying she looks different. ;) ) xD :P 

cr may.a.darling

Hmmm really thought-provoking

Guest aydenJ

@nyahh i was'nt implying anything...maybe sh looks different in particular pic but she looks radiant & gorgeous as usual in other pictures. :wub:

Guest nyahh

@reijunko I'm wondering too. Haha (delulu or not, JS's IG msg is so interesting. He won't forget what happened that "day". Hmmmm. HAHAHAH :P 

@aydenJ haha no I mean regardless of delulu mind or not (implying anything or not), she really looks different (in a good way of course) Dunno what brought the change. Maybe Hawaii did. (THE PLACE HAHAHAHAHAH) ;):P:x

Seee we can be mature shippers too! :PxD We explore possibilities. :P HAHAHAHA But of course we'll always go back to being delulu (just the right amount ;) ) 

Edited by nyahh

Guest nyahh

Just gotta leave something for the eyes to feast on, the heart to feel, and the mind to think. :P (delulu overload)

- - -

I love this set cz it looks so dreamy. Fairy-tale like ending indeed. :x:x

I LOVE THIS THE BEST BC YOU CAN SEE BOTH RESPONDING TO THE KISS AND BEING SO HAPPY ABT IT  :x:x:x:x

Soooo ready to kiss. :P :x:x

ctto via kayleecorner2

Edited by nyahh

@rania and Nyahh, I would like to get information to Baeksang also.  How can I attend the event.  If I go I want to do both event if I can.  I would likely be in S Korea on or before the 25th and will stay thru June 5th.  If you also know his flight from korea to hk too.  Let me know.  I want to plan it.  I have to see SH and JS.

Guest nyahh

@mygirls haha i'm sorry but i'm only an avid fan. @Rania is the best resource person to ask for these type of things. Let's wait for her reply. :D Also.. WOOOW, that would be the best thing ever!!! Hope it really happens!! WOW I'm so happy for you, I hope JS really does attend Baeksang too, then. so your experience will be complete! :D 

- - -

Well.. he's learned from the best, right? :P 

cr may.a.darling