[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest JaeHyunSung

another bunch of fancam videos came out.. seriously ?? what are these two doing ?? because they literally make me confused.. i cant tell if its bts or not ., :-? :-\" #-o #-o

Its not BTS

Its Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk having a vacation together in Thailand.

There were paparazzis who caught them and they took a lot of pictures.

DELULU =))

B-7xJ0rUoAAUp6-.jpg

[50228 Rough Trans IG ]james_siwan_ahn 
 Thanks to #ssinz7 who took this photo with me. I became cuttlefish 

Side Note: Cuttlefish = The person became even uglier when the person he/she took photo with is good looking~

Trans By: Jinjja Wintercherub 

[150228 cr. IG as tagged] Park Shin Hye spotted at Seo Taiji's concert today~ 

Btw...read FAs...Park Shin Hye was with Mrs Seo Taiji at the concert of Seo Taiji today~ Sisterhood..lolx..

By: Jinjja Wintercherub  
Embedded image permalink

Guest kiyeujay

reijunko said: I made a video (compilation) of the fancams and fan pictures of the millet cf filming of our darling couple... Enjoy!

Again, credits to the original owners. :-*

Guest AliceN

Oh no !! why so quiet here. Let's make some noise folks....like Darling couple foreves almost always love. :D
I think this quote really fits our couple....
8d98a3dad713e97a112c48e9e5291dbf.jpg
e27c901fc3262d651e29f4ccce8585d1.jpg

Guest kiyeujay

2 days after cf, i wonder why there is no news about millet CF like other JS and SH's ads ? I'm really curious about reaction of K-netizens . 

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Worries For His Fans In Cold Weather

By Esther Chung | March 01, 2015 02:38 AM EST

lee jong suk frowning selfie for cold

Actor Lee Jong Suk expressed his concerns for his fans.

"It's so cold... Be careful of the cold..!!," Lee Jong Suk updated his Weibo on Feb. 27.

In the picture, Lee Jong Suk has a scarf around his neck and is making a frowning face for the camera. His glowing, flawless skin also catches the eye.

Lee Jong Suk recently finished his drama "Pinocchio."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/179425/20150301/lee-jong-suk-frowning-face-careful-of-the-cold.htm 

___________________________________________________-

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Updates Fans On Instagram While Visiting Thailand

By Esther Chung | March 01, 2015 02:59 AM EST

park shin hye update from thailand

Actress Park Shin Hye updated her fans from Thailand.

"Thailand Koh Chang," Park Shin Hye updated her Instagram on Feb. 26.

In the picture, Park Shin Hye is wearing mirror round sunglasses and a pink crop top, revealing her slim figure. She is holding her hair against her forehead, making a silly pose.

Park Shin Hye will be going on a Asia tour "Dream of Angel" starting March.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/179418/20150301/park-shin-hye-beautiful-lady-enjoying-her-vacation-in-thailand.htm 

2 days after cf, i wonder why there is no news about millet CF like other JS and SH's ads ? 

I'm really curious about reaction of K-netizens . 

Based on YouTube comments, I can only see positive comments and all rooting for our darling couple ;)

Guest kiyeujay

TiaS said: miwasj said:

2 days after cf, i wonder why there is no news about millet CF like other JS and SH's ads ? I'm really curious about reaction of K-netizens . 

i still believe K-nitizens love darling couple..just wait and see..i think the news will be release next week
if i'm not mistaken..it took a few days  after bbq's tvcf released, and then the news come out...and after that the bbq released the bts and they  keep released the new pics.

i still keep rewatching the millet's tvcf over and over again..i never get bored..i love this pic.below..i love psh's facial expression in this pic.. . i cant see LJS' smiles but i believe it's soo sweet that's why psh looks so smitten in this pic..
11037320_634984749980917_904147990200053

Rania Zeid said: class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Worries For His Fans In Cold Weather

By Esther Chung | March 01, 2015 02:38 AM EST

Actor Lee Jong Suk expressed his concerns for his fans.

"It's so cold... Be careful of the cold..!!," Lee Jong Suk updated his Weibo on Feb. 27.

In the picture, Lee Jong Suk has a scarf around his neck and is making a frowning face for the camera. His glowing, flawless skin also catches the eye.

Lee Jong Suk recently finished his drama "Pinocchio."

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/179425/20150301/lee-jong-suk-frowning-face-careful-of-the-cold.htm 

___________________________________________________-

class="at_title" style="font-family: 'Noto Sans', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 38px; padding: 0px 17.15625px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.04em; clear: both; text-align: center; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye Updates Fans On Instagram While Visiting Thailand

By Esther Chung | March 01, 2015 02:59 AM EST

Actress Park Shin Hye updated her fans from Thailand.

"Thailand Koh Chang," Park Shin Hye updated her Instagram on Feb. 26.

In the picture, Park Shin Hye is wearing mirror round sunglasses and a pink crop top, revealing her slim figure. She is holding her hair against her forehead, making a silly pose.

Park Shin Hye will be going on a Asia tour "Dream of Angel" starting March.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/179418/20150301/park-shin-hye-beautiful-lady-enjoying-her-vacation-in-thailand.htm 

hihihihihi  :D 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pinocchio Lee Jong Suk Hair Tutorial  

Cr: 
VanityMr

See the similarities
tumblr_nkemq7vNau1sh32sgo1_250.jpgfrom http://amyhsk.tumblr.com/
(Cr: a_sunshower)

From IHYV non-stop heart of a fan
But even when I use filter why I am still like a squid
#filtereffect #leejongsuk #bigfanofu #2013IHearYourVoice #warmshot

너목들부터 이어온 팬심
근데 필터를 해도 왜 난 오징어인거니
#필터효과#이종석#bigfanofu#2013너의목소리가들려#다정샷

Hey, Chingu!!
MVIO weibo header has been updated. I'm not sure how to capture screenshots and post it here.It says 'Long distance Love. Shanghai - Seoul'http://www.weibo.com/mviochina

Rapido weibo header has been updated as well! With red hearts <3 <3http://www.weibo.com/rapidochina

Maybe, it's something for us to look forward to :)>-   :)>-
Anyway, let's wait and see. Don't pin high hopes on the video, else we will fall harder :(

miwasj said: Hey, Chingu!!
MVIO weibo header has been updated. I'm not sure how to capture screenshots and post it here.It says 'Long distance Love. Shanghai - Seoul'http://www.weibo.com/mviochina

Rapido weibo header has been updated as well! With red hearts <3 <3http://www.weibo.com/rapidochina

Maybe, it's something for us to look forward to :)>-   :)>-
Anyway, let's wait and see. Don't pin high hopes on the video, else we will fall harder :(