[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

WOW A 100 PAGES AND THIS DRAMA HASN'T EVEN STARTED.. THIS WILL BE A FAST MOVING THREAD ONCE IT'S STARTS TO AIR.. 

I'm so excited.

The update speed of this thread remind me of another thread last year. Which made my laptop almost turn on whole day.

Guest annariana18

After weeks and days of anticipation.. then it's just 24 hours before the 1st ep airing.

At first I didn't even care about the 24 hours distance - I thought at least it's just a day more to bear.

But why right now even just 24 hours seems so freaking loongg :D

PS : happy 100 pages! Keep on sailing, Dal-In and Pinocchio fans!

I think almost all of the 100 pages of credit go to @rania. :D  She's done a crazy job!!! Let's make this amazing!!!!! I might just be....... watching this day to day;  Some of you know how rare that is for me.  I don't often do that.  But, it's getting to me. :D  Kyak!!! I can't wait either.  I'll be reveling in it on Thursday morning, because I will not be watching this without subtitles... refuse... gotta know, and understand.  AJA AJA!!!!

darcydevenus

said: I think almost all of the 100 pages of credit go to @rania.

:D

She's done a crazy job!!! Let's make this amazing!!!!! I might just be....... watching this day to day;  Some of you know how rare that is for me.  I don't often do that.  But, it's getting to me.

Kyak!!! I can't wait either.  I'll be reveling in it on Thursday morning, because I will not be watching this without subtitles... refuse... gotta know, and understand.  AJA AJA!!!!

Guest MarieN1430293183

I tried to download SBS app on my phone but it's in Korean and I understand nothing :((
I need help! What am I going to do tomorow??? :(( :(( :((

I'm alive yes I am, change of timeline is so crazzzy lol...

Last night I dreamed, it was so vivid, mostly my dreams comes to reality,

I was searching beatuscorner and then whooops Pinocchio top the chart... the I woke up,,,,

I freshen up and well you know what's next..

My confidence is 101% more than that Asia is very satisfying and I thought Hongkong is our destination we end up going to Tokyo with my father... love Asian people you rock, I post some photo after uploading it online :)

Okay sorry everyone, and Rania too... everyone does do a great deal to contribute.  I should do a big shout out of thanks to everyone who posts.  Thanks for posting!!!!! I'll probably become a bit of a lurker after the drama actually starts, but I'm glad to be a part of this.  It'll be so much fun!  Let's keep the good vibes going!!!!! AJA AJA!!!  
I just like to quietly revel in the experience of the drama. :D

I really like the Oakley photo shoot.  He looks so normal.... not that he could really look normal, but he looks relaxed.  I think it's a great look for him..... the glasses are a bit odd... but that's okay.  He's charming no matter what.

Have fun! I would stream it if I could..... :'(  My internet link is so slow, it would just fizzle out... :'(  I'd even be home from work in time.... to do it.... :'(  Oh well... have fun without me!!! :'(  I'll even be a good girl and stay away from the forum until I've seen it...... :D  That's the most I can promise.

Have fun! I would stream it if I could..... :'(  My internet link is so slow, it would just fizzle out... :'(  I'd even be home from work in time.... to do it.... :'(  Oh well... have fun without me!!! :'(  I'll even be a good girl and stay away from the forum until I've seen it......

That's the most I can promise.

yes ,me too my internet connection is suck.i need to stay away this thread until episode 1 finish.please after seeing episode 1,share with us with a gift.arrrrr one thing important is live recap link.it need too.i wanna read a jonni's recap.she is amazing and really a good heart.she never ever down look on the story.last year i get so energy from her.because of her amazing skill i love the heirs drama more than i imagine.ofcorse i love both min and shin.How good if she recap our pinnochio .miss jooni so much.