[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

There's something with the kiss. I'm not trying to compare or anything, we all know LJS really knows how to kiss but I think it still depends on who is he kissing? It's like he's really familiar with PSH's lips. It's not as long and as focused with his kiss in DS, not as cute and playful with his kiss on IHYV. Their kiss is just simple and short, but you can really feel the sweetness and love in it. I dunno, is it just me? Hahaha

I keep replaying the kisses. they were so sweet.Lee Jung Suk is really like a person in love with PSH. His smile at the end melts me. I am gonna miss this drama and already having withdrawal syndromes.Any withdrawal support group here??
Iwnn6zp.png

wUzrcUn.gif

So sad that no more Pinocchio for my Wed/Thurs..Neverthless,happy that this drama ended with a wedding n so sweet kisses between LJS/PSH..It seems for this final kiss scene,LJS's ears no longer turns red..He must have become chummy with PSH which makes him comfortable with PSH..And.....PSH has really improved in her kissing scenes!!!..No longer just standing with no emotions!!!Can't wait for her next drama..Hopefully this time it will be KSH.. =D> =D> =D>

me : its so hard to say good bye to all of u..its the ending ?

hamyung : No,its just a beginning..

hahhaahaha.

*ok please dont angry with me but i cant accept that no pinocchio next week..*

i hope they will have more other project together again in future..

wishing a good luck for both of u (shinhye and jongsuk)

Guest JongShinPyung

so here i am silently screaming like an insane person from seeing that wedding scene and that KISS :x :x  :D even though i'm just reading all the recaps from you guys. :)

I want another PARK SHIN HYE AND LEE JONG SUK drama pls.....chibal  ^:)^ ^:)^

Thank you to all the recapers. I can't thank you enough for recaping every WED-THURSDAY :D

I don't know if I can ever let go of this drama :(

darlingchoi (at Tumblr):

that is the most satisfying finale I’ve seen in a while

seriously, heart eyes over here.

I’m rewatching the series this weekend. I CAN’T LET THEM GO.

FORGET SHIPPER TRASH I AM A LANDFILL OF EMOTIONS.

Source: http://darlingchoi.tumblr.com/post/108166533327/that-is-the-most-satisfying-finale-ive-seen-in-a

Not watched any of the three yet, I'm waiting for all of them to be subbed, and whatnot, but I'm glad I'm holding out, and that it DIDN'T end MELO!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!! Happy dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is it over?  Maybe I need to watch the whole thing before I get to the end.  It'll make it more real.  I might do that.  YAY!!!! Sad it's over, but compared to DS, this is better....
He was allowed to be an adult in this... differently than any of his other dramas.  In IHYV, he was a young kid.  In Dr. Stranger, he was only a doctor.... here, he had a family who loved him.  Yes, he had a tramatic childhood... or teenaged-hood, but he didn't end up that way.  He was able to have what he wanted.  He always had a warm family around him.  I love that.  Of his characters, this one was the most consistant, and the least heartbreaking..... and yeah, it's pretty heartbreaking, but he always had people who cared for him.  Unlike his other characters.  He really had the family support.  First from his real famly, then his adopted family.  KYAK!!!!!