[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

So just saw articles about " king's Face" script reading... and that drama suppose to start same date as Pinocchio and its leads confirmed just recently :D   
and all what we got till now abt Pinocchio are pictures for a house under construction , very few leaked photos that we got perused to delete them as if we committed a crime :D and a loott of Pinocchio T shirts, pijamas and caps :D

suddenly i hear in my head the song  " What a Wonderful World " :D 

Guest CL4riNaY_b97a

hello,
this is my first post,
daebaaaak, pinochio..

Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye

will be fun,, love them Kyaacck, ;)

hope my fav couple will accure by this couple,

:x

since there will be kind of a rivalry between the two companies I expect Shin Hye to have some bite to her character and fight back verbally and physically I'm patiently waiting for this !!  and I also agree with the OST hoping she will sing for it too :) I just wish they would release bts photos or something !!!! 

darcydevenus said: @giselle_tw
are you in Taiwan?  I am.  She's the queen of chemsitry?  I don't know if I agree.  She has decent chemistry, but I've seen her flat................ but I don't want to bash.  I think she's a terriffic actress, and has a lot to offer.  I'm looking forward to her performance.  I think her chemistry in The Heirs wasn't realistic.  Everyone has someone they do better with. LMH was not one of them.  But, that's my personal opinion. I'm really looking forward to her performance here.  I just thought the article was interesting.  She's worked with LJS before, but stated she had better 'chemy' with LMH and JGS.  I don't know, but I was interested.  People will ship whom they will, and I'l do the same.  :)  Still, it'll be fun.  Let the ships start... 
about Lovely Girl... no, don't skip it, it's really cute, it's a break from all of the mysery and angst.... I'm liking it myself. :)  Besides Krystal and LJS worked together in High Kick 3.  I'm sure he's wishing her well too.

she worked with sukii in  2 photoshoots  only, while with LMH & JGS she did a whole drama :D so in her answer she meant or she picked among her co-stars she worked with in dramas and films and not in endorsements :)

I agree with you @"Rania Zeid"‌ I'm sure that question for a drama, and Pinocchio have not aired. so, who knows if she will make a perfect chemistry with Jongsuk. we'll see ... :D

Guest anonymous20

If i'm not mistaken, School 2013 was filmed during winter right? So, this is the 2nd drama of Jongsuk in winter, and I hope all casts and staffs take care of themselves during the filming. :D