[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sleepykid said: I couldn't stop watching the kissing scene, there I said it. For the hate that Shin Hye get from her kissing scenes, she did one of the most memorable kissing scene in Kdramaland. The best part is when they look at each other before the kiss. Okay its been days, but still I'm thinking about it, that is why I'm planning to have my semi-hiatus because I couldn't stop thinking of them.

It's christmas season. I'm thinking of Rudolf the red nose (thinking of Dalpo's ear) reindeer.

(Forgive me...I was just joking. I'm having the Darling / Fanning couple syndrome)...somebody help me....

:D

==============================

You EVIL. I upset NOW. :( cannot grammar.

MWAHAHAHAHA

Jong Suk agrees with me

1cTNTKV.jpg

[Pinocchio] YGN Building

5.jpg

YTN Building 76 Sangamsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul (서울 마포구 상암산로 76)
Yes, the famous YGN News Company where Choi Dal Po (Lee Jongsuk) works as a reporter is actually YTN Building in Sangam-dong. It's a relatively new company.
source: http://managerhyung.blogspot.com/2014/12/pinocchio-ygn-building.html?m=1

Guest ktiminie

>:D< >:D< >:D< Thank you chinguzzz for BTS pictures, those two are so sweet UnZTks.gif

Happy Sunday, here is another filming set pic (credit DC)

77PUIK.jpg

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"피노키오 뮤비(pinocchio mv)이종석x박신혜(leejongsuk&parksinhye) 

Annyeong.. I won't spazz with you guys about the kiss scene, though i must confess that i'm also so crazy about it that i watched it again and again countless times.. But, enough about it, cause i have something is bothering my mind for quite some times now.. It's start when this drama not even started yet.. When i heard that Jong Suk and Shin Hye confirmed as the main lead, then they named the character as Dal and In or then called Dalin Couple.. I have a strong feeling that it was well planned and deliberate..that pinocchio is made for the love of Shin Hye and Jong Suk from crews, PD-nim, writer-nim..since they both are a "Darling" for this industry.. Darling for their talent..darling for their well attitude and manner..darling for their fans.. But, hey..may be it just my delulu cause my love for them.. I don't know.. Forgive my bad english.. You may not understand much of what i'm talking about here.. Sorry that i miss them so much..
:((

Guest ktiminie

NukeA said: Annyeong.. I won't spazz with you guys about the kiss scene, though i must confess that i'm also so crazy about it that i watched it again and again countless times.. But, enough about it, cause i have something is bothering my mind for quite some times now.. It's start when this drama not even started yet.. When i heard that Jong Suk and Shin Hye confirmed as the main lead, then they named the character as Dal and In or then called Dalin Couple.. I have a strong feeling that it was well planned and deliberate..that pinocchio is made for the love of Shin Hye and Jong Suk from crews, PD-nim, writer-nim..since they both are a "Darling" for this industry.. Darling for their talent..darling for their well attitude and manner..darling for their fans.. But, hey..may be it just my delulu cause my love for them.. I don't know.. Forgive my bad english.. You may not understand much of what i'm talking about here.. Sorry that i miss them so much..
:((

This thread seriously i cant get out from here and cant move on from kiss scene..my mind stuck in there. my mind abt hyung cant beat it. every hour i check this thread mybe not hour but minutes hope there's bts video... and All ur comments is very funny make me laugh so hard. All info in this thread is so uptodate 2.. Btw. In my country pinocchio will on tv screen at 17 desember... :) yoohoooo.. ho.. ho..repeat again from eps 1.. then kiss scene then stuck again.. wa ka ka ka.. :))

A message on DC

(Cr: DC via xina5959

Someone left this message on DC:

I got to know two scriptwriters because of work, one is quite famous, and another one just got his/her first work filmed last year. These two scriptwriters both got their most treasured script, and when I asked them whom they wanted to be in their most treasured work, both of them answered Lee Jong Suk. Not because he is popular, but because they felt he can express what they want to tell in the story. I was curious, so I went to watch his drama, and now I know why the scriptwriters like him, his acting, his look and his temperament gives the feeling that can touch the scriptwriters’ heart, so I am moved and hope he can continue to give the scriptwriters inspiration. 

Trans By: amyhsk 

the original DC post

폐지를 글 쓰는 쪽에서 줍다보니 인맥도 거의 그 쪽이라
아는사람 두 명이 드라마 작간데 한 명은 이름 조금 알린 작가고
한 명은 작년 입봉했어
이 두 명이 방송된 작품 말고 진짜 본인들이 쓰고 싶어서 쓴
그래서 진짜 아끼는 원고가 하나씩 있는데
다들 그러고 놀듯이 누가 이거 했으면 좋겠냐고 물어봤더니
둘 다 이종석이라고 하더라고
그냥 잘나가는 배우 중 한 명이라 대답한 게 아니라
'자기가 정말 하고 싶은 이야기'는 그 배우를 통해 하고 싶단 거잖아
의미가 있다고 생각해서 얼마 전 이종석 나온 드라마들을 좀 봤는데
그 이유를 완벽하게 깨달았음; 연기 외모 분위기 전부
작가들의 심금을 울리는 뭔가가 확연하게 느껴지더라;;
아 정말 감탄했다;;
말로 표현하자면 세기말 감성을 뛰어넘을 것 같아 생략할게
며칠 눈팅하다가 어휴 못 참겠어서 튀어나옴
앞으로도 계속 작가들에게 영감을 주십쇼

@ktiminie, chinca-aa? Cool, right? So i thought that i'm the only one in this delulu.. Just like the character and "the Dal-In name" it self was created just and only for them.. So, i welcome u  to join my delulu land chingu..
:P

candyminshin said:                                        DAL-IN WITH THEIR NEW BORN BABY  :D
                                                                                                                  cr as tagged

Guest ktiminie

NukeA said: @ktiminie, chinca-aa? Cool, right? So i thought that i'm the only one in this delulu.. Just like the character and "the Dal-In name" it self was created just and only for them.. So, i welcome u  to join my delulu land chingu..
:P

This thread seriously i cant get out from here and cant move on from kiss scene..my mind stuck in there. my mind abt hyung cant beat it. every hour i check this thread mybe not hour but minutes hope there's bts video... and All ur comments is very funny make me laugh so hard. All info in this thread is so uptodate 2.. Btw. In my country pinocchio will on tv screen at 17 desember...

:)

yoohoooo.. ho.. ho..repeat again from eps 1.. then kiss scene then stuck again.. wa ka ka ka..

:)

)

Lucky you. You at least get to watch it on the telly. :( WHY DO I LIVE SO FAR AWAY FROM SOUTH KOREA ? ?????

Ziiu5yt.jpg

Rania Zeid

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"피노키오 뮤비(pinocchio mv)이종석x박신혜(leejongsuk&parksinhye)