[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

The photo of the two otp when they were tiny made me go....oooohhh...so sweet and cute.Who would have thought of putting these two together 20 years later, and create such a great chemistry!Indeed, baby LJS does look meek in that photo.
;;)

LJS is as gentle as a lamb.That reminds me of the children rhyme, Mary had a little lamb.
Here goes,
Shin Hye has a little lamb,little lamb, little lambShin Hye has a little lamb, it's skin is white as snowAnd everywhere that Shin Hye goes, the lamb was sure to go..
And the rest of the song...I think it fits the two (I had to google the lyric, am too old to remember)

It followed her to school one day,
school one day, school one day,
It followed her to school one day, 
which was against the rules.

It made the children laugh and play,
laugh and play, laugh and play,
it made the children laugh and play,
to see a lamb at school.

And so the teacher turned it out,
turned it out, turned it out,
And so the teacher turned it out,
but still it lingered near.

And waited patiently about,
patiently about, patiently about,
And waited patiently about,
till Mary did appear.

"Why does the lamb love Mary so?"
Love Mary so? Love Mary so?
"Why does the lamb love Mary so,"
the eager children cry.

"Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know."
The lamb, you know, the lamb, you know,
"Why, Mary loves the lamb, you know,"
the teacher did reply

hahahaha.

[Rough Trans- 141207 cr.21g184.9cm IG] Who is there under such bright lighting? #ParkShinHye keke #LeeJongSuk ...

screenshot_2014-12-07-18-29-26-1.png

[Rough Trans- 141207 cr.21g184.9cm IG] Who is there under such bright lighting? #ParkShinHye keke #LeeJongSuk ssi #Pinocchio filming..wanna take photo but was stopped by staff TT but Park Shin Hye is really very beautiful..Like a doll walking here and there

source: https://twitter.com/Wintercherub/status/541545874309267456

I couldn't stop watching the kissing scene, there I said it. For the hate that Shin Hye get from her kissing scenes, she did one of the most memorable kissing scene in Kdramaland. The best part is when they look at each other before the kiss. Okay its been days, but still I'm thinking about it, that is why I'm planning to have my semi-hiatus because I couldn't stop thinking of them.

indeed..our darling couple's first kiss is one of the memorable kissing scene in K-drama...i keep replaying the kiss scene over and over again, and honestly i havent watched ep 8 subs till end yet, my video was frozen around minutes 20 or 21 at kissing scene.LOL..
that kiss is so so beautiful..like most of you here..i really love the way they looked at each other, i really can feel their love towards each other, and it's believable in my eyes
:x
ps : like i said before..i didnt know LJS so well, i never thought he's so charming and handsome before, his eyes are killer...whenever he looked at PSH so lovingly, my heart is melting all over the place
:x :x

So I really can't get over the kissing scene.

Ohs1YZp.jpg

Ugh. I really to want edit a video on them. Ugh. Exams. Can't wait to get them done. Then it's Pinocchio time everyday every hour every minute every second of the Christmas holiday. Haha

Amy song suggestions for the two? Preferably English Plz.

THEseemaMSK. said: So I really can't get over the kissing scene.
Ugh. I really to want edit a video on them. Ugh. Exams. Can't wait to get them done. Then it's Pinocchio time everyday every hour every minute every second of the Christmas holiday. Haha Amy song suggestions for the two? Preferably English Plz.