[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Ok i got the trans. 
Info. About Pinocchio
SBS 드라마 피노키오 항공촬영 10월11일부터 14일까지.. 10일 금요일 출발합니다. 남해 청산도 2014.10.11~2014.10.14

‘Pinocchio’ will do airplane filming between 11th and 14th of October. Setting 
off on the 10th and filming at Cheongsan-do in Namhae. 

Eng Trans by hitoritabi 

I'm quite worried Jang Nara will be the lead in the series of mbc called Mr. Baek and her co-star is Shin Na Kyun. What the heck I should trust Choi Choi couple...

I hope Our ChoiChoi couple make high rating, since drama on wed-thurs never reach 20%, all were average between 10%, 7% or 5 % ..

This must be a hard competition :D

Anyway, I really hope Shinhye, Jongsuk, young kwang, and yoo bi would be invited to Running Man :D since jongsuk really active on running man and shin hye did it when the heirs, I hope so! :D

why we need worry about the competitors....as long we like just watch and fun.. lately i never care about the rating anymore..i just watch for entertain myself...why i waiting for this drama:
1. jong suk and shi hye for the first time acting together..i like it them both..my dream come true2. IHYV production teams...IHYV one of my favourite drama in years 2013.. i like all about that drama..   thats why i waiting what that teams will shows us..i hope its good..but i dont want to much excited about it...i waiting for first episode to give commet about it.. :Dso pinacchio teams fighting!!! :D:)>-

why we need worry about the competitors....as long we like just watch and fun.. lately i never care about the rating anymore..i just watch for entertain myself...why i waiting for this drama:

1. jong suk and shi hye for the first time acting together..i like it them both..my dream come true
2. IHYV production teams...IHYV one of my favourite drama in years 2013.. i like all about that drama..
   thats why i waiting what that teams will shows us..i hope its good..but i dont want to much excited about it...i waiting for first episode to give commet about it.. :D
so pinacchio teams fighting!!! :D:)>-

yesssssssssss i agree with u .support

pinochio team till the end.rating is good or bad we should't care about it .i love to see jong suk and shin hye on screen couple.so let wait.

Guest lkpopve

kilumar said:

1. jong suk and shi hye for the first time acting together..i like it them both..my dream come true2. IHYV production teams...IHYV one of my favourite drama in years 2013.. i like all about that drama..   thats why i waiting what that teams will shows us..i hope its good..but i dont want to much excited about it...i waiting for first episode to give commet about it.. 

:D

so pinacchio teams fighting!!! 

:D:)>-

sarah_lina

said: why we need worry about the competitors....as long we like just watch and fun.. lately i never care about the rating anymore..i just watch for entertain myself...why i waiting for this drama:

1. jong suk and shi hye for the first time acting together..i like it them both..my dream come true2. IHYV production teams...IHYV one of my favourite drama in years 2013.. i like all about that drama..   thats why i waiting what that teams will shows us..i hope its good..but i dont want to much excited about it...i waiting for first episode to give commet about it.. 

Just curious, what's the real reason Kim Woo Bin declined the lead role? I know the reason given was scheduling but everyone was hoping for finally a pairing between him and Park Shin Hye after the "Heirs". Was it too soon? Was it not a good career move?

NileRose said:

sarah_lina

said: why we need worry about the competitors....as long we like just watch and fun.. lately i never care about the rating anymore..i just watch for entertain myself...why i waiting for this drama:

Everyone here is cracking me up!!! You folks are so funny!!! hahahaha!!!  We'll see about things, and how things go.  I actually picked up My Lovely Girl, and I'm enjoying it.  Maybe one reason is if I watch it, I'm likely to see the previews for Pinnochio sooner... LOL!!! But it'll be a good precurser to this drama.  The genres are quite different, the style will be different... so it'll be a great change.  I can't wait!!!  
I am sure that it'll be amazingly cool, whatever happens. :D

darcydevenus

said: Everyone here is cracking me up!!! You folks are so funny!!! hahahaha!!!  We'll see about things, and how things go.  I actually picked up My Lovely Girl, and I'm enjoying it.  Maybe one reason is if I watch it, I'm likely to see the previews for Pinnochio sooner... LOL!!! But it'll be a good precurser to this drama.  The genres are quite different, the style will be different... so it'll be a great change.  I can't wait!!!  

I am sure that it'll be amazingly cool, whatever happens.

Rice wreath project for supporting the production press conference of SBS 
『Pinocchio』
http://blog.naver.com/shinhyestar/220148324139

We, Starlight Angels, are going to place a rice wreath and hold an drama filming site event with Park Shin-hye's fans around the world. 
The production press conference of SBS TV Drama 『Pinocchio』in November 2014 
and drama filming site event.
You can join in this project as a country or a group and your own banner.

★★ Rice wreath project for supporting the production press conference of SBS 『Pinocchio』★★

① Participation Form : You can participate as a country or a group or a private individual.

② How to participate (Overseas) : 1.Sending a application email for participation (shinhyestar@naver.com) -> 2.Banner with supporting messages for ShinHye
    -> 3.Sending fund to Starlight Angels' official Paypal Account (hrkim072@hanmail.net)

③ Banner Size : A4 (210mm * 297mm) + The bigger banners of various sizes (ex. 103cm x 110cm / 210cm x 120cm / 60cm x 180cm )
(There can be a restriction of banner size based on quantity of rice you assist. Email consultation is possible at shinhyestar@naver.com )

④ Banner Contents : ShinHye's photos + Country name or Group name + Supporting Messages

⑤ Application for participation & Inquiry : Official Fanclub Starlight Angels E-mail (shinhyestar@naver.com) or Twitter Account (@star_lightangel)DM

⑥ Previous rice wreaths project
     ex.  hort film  “One Perfect Day"  http://www.nanumstore.com/send/star_photo_view.html   
  ex.  tvN “Flower Boys Next Door" 'http://www.nanumstore.com/send/star_photo_view_fbnd.html     
ex.  sbs "The Heirs" " http://www.nanumstore.com/send/star_photo_view.html?data=idx%3D10127%26pagecnt%3D0%26letter_no%3D%26offset%3D0%26search%3Dtitle%26searchstring%3D%BB%F3%BC%D3%C0%DA%B5%E9%26present_num%3D0

⑦ Sending fund to Paypal account (hrkim072@hanmail.net) untill October 25th 

Overseas fans can send fund to Paypal account (hrkim072@hanmail.net) .
If you send a message with your native language, it will be used on banner.
( Your national flag can be printed on banner, when you request) 

The rice wreaths will be displayed at the production press conference, then donated in "노원 나눔의집" and "Korean Food for the Hungry International"

To place a rice wreath you should pay more than 100usd, but you can send fund as much as you want joining in filming site event.

If you need information about a wreath manufacturer, check this address. http://www.nanumstore.com/index.php

If you would like to join in this project or if you have any questions, please send Official Fanclub Starlight Angels E-mail (shinhyestar@naver.com) or Twitter Account (@star_lightangel) DM.

Sample for previous Rice Wreath Project 
Heirs 
1381967422636274.jpg

Flower Boy Next Door 
734947_511063352266905_1722740092_n.jpg