[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest selena1993

so nice to read comments in Dramafever ..really awesome ... and there are 1400 + comments about pinocchio and most of those are positive. They always complement the director, the  staff, the writer and the cast as well. Many thought that "Pinocchio is the best korean drama they've ever seen" :D :D :D :D Oohhh!!! Yohoo!! what a relief... so happy !! :) :)

Guest kiyeujay

tc23 said:  But,as soon as dal po arrived n chan soo said in ha had so many things to say to him,in ha denied that she got nothing to say to dal po. Now,why in the world she doesn't hiccupping? Lastly,did bum jo change his phone no? Or in ha doesn't have his no? Or he got 2 phones? Because that's the way in ha knows that bum jo got her mother old phone no,right?

OMG ! since the hyung got injured he will probably go to the hospital and then they will find the phone of the guy he killed in his pocket :-O

maybe its too soon to get the conclution. I wish that ja myung not killing someone :(( :(( :((

he's too kind to be a murder.

btw I was looking anywhere but I cant find it. whats the real name of ki jae myung young? and is he the older brother that playing in prime minister and I?

Guest AbyBlue

I got a question right now why does this writer always keeps on killing lee jong suk's family casts in both dramas ???????
oops off topic  :-SS 

When I first watched LMH n PSH,I thought they had great chemistry and their kiss scene was beautiful but I realised she had greater chemistry with LJS n their kiss scene is indeed one of the most unforgetabble kiss to date..When two most desirable lips met,what can we get but simply the most awesome n beautiful kiss!!!!

maybe its too soon to get the conclution. I wish that ja myung not killing someone :(( :(( :((

he's too kind to be a murder.

btw I was looking anywhere but I cant find it. whats the real name of ki jae myung young? and is he the older brother that playing in prime minister and I?

i actually thinks the same way as you and i believe that there is still hope that he didn't murder anyone :)

ah and the actor's real name is yoon kyunsang . he didn't act in prime minister and i though . he only acted in movie "no breathing" with LJS and dramas "faith" and "gapdong" . you won't be able to find much informations about him because he only acted minor roles .

Now thanks to @"Rania Zeid"‌ who bring this bed scene topic up. Well, dear Rania, you should take responsibility with the weight of your words. Right now you've made a lot of delulu fans like me wishing for some

Mild byeontae scene in kdrama such as bed scene. Our wild mind has going crazier.

Ottoke Rania?

What should we do now????

Haish! My delulu thoughts X_X

Pinocchio number of views in China as of 07/12/2014 : Youku: 228,629,846 Tudou: 72,832,620 : Total= 301,462,466 Millions 
B4MCGXjCMAABvQ9.jpg

B4MCGgqCcAAr-kD.jpg

Cr: @ khjpearl ‏

B4MC9owCUAA9RyA.jpg

B4MC9hgCYAAE8ET.jpg

Cr:  ‏@PSH_Supporters