[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest MarieN1430293183

I see a lot of people asking if DP and IH are dating now. Sure the drama didn't make it clear but when DP huged IH at the police station, she tried to break the hug because she feared someone might see them. So, we can assume that they are now dating secreatly.
I love that the drama doesn't tell us all at once. Like I said in a previous post, the writer loves using flashback and small details that make us understand what is going on without telling us (argh! My english is so poor, I don't know if you get what I mean). As for Hyung, I think it would be too easy if he was really the murderer everyone thinks he is. I have a feeling writer-nim wants to troll us so she can surprise us with a big twist we didn't see coming.
By the way, I like the way DP watched IH leaving in the MSC van. Those details are so cute!

I suddenly want Jae Myung to fall in love with In Ha.... o_o why is that? either he's hot or because PSH looks good with everybody! imagine Jae Myung kissing though!

;)

haha..i've been thinking the same thing. What if in ha is the one who save the kid(that jae myung saw as hae myung) n got hurt..? Jae myung will have this thinking that in ha is totally opposite to her mother n interested in her n in ha is the only reason he stop his other bad intentions. What will dal po do then?

Silly me. Now,i'm rambling..haha

stewiefg said:
LJS said they were shy filming the toast kiss and he also mentioned that he has not had skinship for a long time. The reporter teased in her commentary that yet immediately after this remark, he proceeded to hug PSH... hehe.

kojimal.....i dont believe it....Jong suk ah what u did in dr.strangers..that skinship or what???=)) =)) =)) super sweet mouth!!!! =))

sarah_lina

said: stewiefg said:

LJS said they were shy filming the toast kiss and he also mentioned that he has not had skinship for a long time. The reporter teased in her commentary that yet immediately after this remark, he proceeded to hug PSH... hehe.

kojimal.....i dont believe it....Jong suk ah what u did in dr.strangers..that skinship or what???

=)) =))

=)) super sweet mouth!!!! =))

yeh but that was 5 months ago :D it 's like forever for a man at his age :D  

u didn't have any kind of skinship since last July sukiii .whyyyy ...hahhahaha pooor youuu now i understand why his ears were burning  every time he gets close to shinhye 
X_X  :\"> goo and dateeeee sukiii this is not allowed hahahahahaha  

hahahahaha..

this couple always make people misunderstanding their relationship,especially when sukki always praised shinhye..wells i dont have any problem if they want start it..

omooo... what did i said just now ??

sorry,mybe i m really love they chemistry damn much..

and writernim please..please..pleaseeee...

i really want wedding scene in this drama.. i want darling couple getting married in this drama.. pleaseee..

hahhaa

* @rania ,may i ask u something.. did LSJ ever dated with any girl before this ? because what i know sukki just ever have one-sided love before. *

@sarah_lina In this version of the clip, the text on the screen is translated as the 'highlight' or 'key note scene' and PSH chose that clip above, and LJS agreed. But I have seen written translations (can't remember where) saying 'favourite scene'. Thus I am not sure which is the most accurate reflection of the question posed by the interviewer. Either way, that scene was memorable for them... hehe.