[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

oh my... this thread is soaring already... well... what can i say for the last few episodes, i already cried and my heart has been broken for dal po and his family.  and now im anticipating the budding feelings.. aww the feelings of being in love!  i am crossing my fingers that the good plot will continue until the end.  sadly that i have been disappointed with a fewdramas lately so i kinda slowed down in following up... but i, having high hopes here.... fighting!

"Pinocchio" Lee Jong Suk & Park Shin Hye, a Must-Watch Perfect Couple

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye showed perfect harmony already in the early episodes of the drama.

On the episode 3 which aired on November 19, Dalpo (Lee Jong Suk) and Inha (Park Shin Hye) appeared as adults, 8 years after ending their life in Hyangri-do.

Inha had been trying to become a TV journalist for 3 years, and Dalpo, who is her uncle according to family register, is supporting her by driving taxi. He is not showing his love for Inha outward, but he had been taking care of Inha quietly. 

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are building concrete characters as the drama goes on, and showing a powerful harmony.

Especially, Lee Jong Suk tries to speak in adult-like manner to act like her uncle but sometimes he acts like a friend or a boyfriend, showing various sides of the character. Park Shin Hye also realistically portrays her character by using rough language but also showing lovely side that Dalpo cannot help but fall in love with.

In episode 4, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoobi will join, foreshadowing their tangled destiny in the story.

Credits: makestar.co

Tiggie2 said: Joining in to say I'm enjoying the show so far. Am a fan of Shin hye but I have seen Jong suk's IHYV. Glad they get to work together to show us their great chemistry. There is one thing that is bugging me (but I think/hope the writer will address it in future episodes) and that is why didn't Dalpo look for his brother in all those years? His brother might have left out of own will but it is only natural to look for your only blood relative? I can't wait to see the brothers reunite.

Guest sweetkathy

Tiggie2 said: Joining in to say I'm enjoying the show so far. Am a fan of Shin hye but I have seen Jong suk's IHYV. Glad they get to work together to show us their great chemistry. There is one thing that is bugging me (but I think/hope the writer will address it in future episodes) and that is why didn't Dalpo look for his brother in all those years? His brother might have left out of own will but it is only natural to look for your only blood relative? I can't wait to see the brothers reunite.

Guest aidsincera

MayS said: This gif set by pienoccho http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/comment/27984850/#Comment_27984850 is actually made in memes by @aidsincera‌ first. You're daebak @aidsincera‌ >:D<

This series is great for provoking great thought processes.  I enjoy this writer so much, because she makes dramas that make you think about ethics.  Even in Dream High, it was a story about ethics.  I love how she's able to really really delve into something while making clear her original objective.  Just saying, she's pretty amazing.
The actors who act in her dramas aren't people to sneer at either.  She's had some big named people working for her.  I can't wait for wednesday!  
@Rania... I know Grandpa won't die too soon... but I'm bracing myself for the possibility.  Still, I hope not.

sleepykid said:

IBELIS said:

I also didn't understand why our second lead had he mothers phone and had kept it on for all these years, it was clear he knew who IH was as well. I was also confused about if he had ever answered her text's or responded to the pictures over the years, because at first I thought that when he wished her luck for the interview that was the first time. IH had no curiosity about the person who had been on the other end all those years was baffling. Isn't curiosity a main stay for a reporter?

Im guessing DP is icy towards IH because he realises more that they arent meant to be. Not only has he got her dad's disapproval  but also her mum who has hurt his family. He can't let go of the pain that IH mother has caused and is thus in conflict with himself because he is worried that he will take it out on her again and hurt her.. which inturns hurts himself. EKKKK! Pinocchio writers u are so clever. 
I also think IH's mother will try to hire IH as a publicity stunt to increase the ratings of her network. Which will be good for IH's character to grow and perhaps understand her mother more. Can't wait can Wed and Thurs come any faster hahaha!  :D

thanks LaDadaista.....for written preview...that what we talking about..this writer will give us a sastifying answers....for current situation we know before this dalpo why dalpo never looked his brother because he want to forget everything about his sad history...we know that in his mind his brother just abandoned him....he dont want to accept the reality his life because that trauma..so after he realize that he comeback in reality that what we will see now...im so happy with that written priview..she writernim so genius..hehehe

NukeA said: Morning.. Well, still half way to the next eps.. Let's just kill the time in this thread.. Lee Yu Bi, about this cuties.. She's in the same age with Shin Hye, right.. I've been monitoring her in few drama series particularly in Gu Family Book.. She actualy has all the need to be the good actrees.. She also inherited that gift from her mother who also a good actrees.. But, she got less attention for her acting and beauty.. I believe it's all because she started a little late in this career.. I don't know the reason behind that decision.. But, If only she started in from the young age like Shin Hye.. I believe she's now in the same level of stardom with Shin Hye.. But, anyhow her acting skil must be recognized.. Love all Pinocchio cast, all best selection.. BTW, HAPPY 200 PAGES!! so glad that i knew all of you..